Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-2010, 10:25 PM   #61
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Good news that Hannah is still in the correct position!

It has been miserably hot here lately, hasn't it? Normally we spend our afternoons at the pool in the summer, but we have been going at night just so we don't melt in the sun. It's just been ridiculous!

Have fun at your shower!
Charleston Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 11:25 PM   #62
punkin413
feel the magic, dang it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post
In other news....it is so stinking hot down here!! OH MY GOSH!! I have no clue how I am going to make it in July!!!! It is just crazy crazy hot!!! My parents are leaving tomorrow after the shower to go to the lake and they are taking Hollie with them. The high there for Sunday is 97! Yikes!!!!!!
you ain't kiddin'! i'm hoping that mother nature is just getting the nasty, hot stuff outta the way and then the rest of the summer will be nice and sunny and in the low to mid 80's!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
Since school has been out, I have seen A Baby Story on TLC several times.

Yes, I have cried every time.
oh, my goodness....i can't watch those AT ALL right now! i am weeping by the end. well, either that or i'm scared outta my mind about labor!
punkin413 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-19-2010, 12:05 AM   #63
luvfigment
Member of the 'Jambo! WildBunch'
DIS Veteran

I am jumping on board. I am new to your TR and am looking forward to hearing about your plans.
1983 Off Property~1986 Polynesian~1987 Off Property~1988 Disney Village Resort~1989 CBR-Jamaica~1990 Swan~1992 CBR-Aruba~1994 Dixie Landings~1996 Dixie~1998 Grad Night at All Star Sports~ 1998 Dixie~1999 Yacht Club~2001 OKW~2004 Shades of Green~2005 AKL (DH's first trip)~2006 First trip to Disneyland-Paradise Pier~2006 AKL~Oct 2007 Disneymoon Polynesian~Sept. 2008 ASMu~Oct. 2008 Wilderness Lodge CL 1 yr Anniversary~Sept 2013 Wilderness Lodge~
luvfigment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 01:04 AM   #64
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of

Hi,
I am joining in for the journey too.
scottny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 07:52 AM   #65
GeminiAngel
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post
I went to my doctors appointment today and they said everything looked great! She is still in position and I am measuring 35 weeks, which I will be on Monday! Yay!!!

Tomorrow is my baby shower and I am looking forward to it! Hollie is excited because she knows she gets to help me open the presents!! LOL!!

In other news....it is so stinking hot down here!! OH MY GOSH!! I have no clue how I am going to make it in July!!!! It is just crazy crazy hot!!! My parents are leaving tomorrow after the shower to go to the lake and they are taking Hollie with them. The high there for Sunday is 97! Yikes!!!!!!

I hope everyones is staying cool and I will have some pictures to share after tomorrow!
Great news Heather!! Hannah seems to be right on target.
This pregancy went fast!!! Can't wait.
Have a blast at your shower today!! I hope you get everything you wanted.

97 is for whimps!!!

Just kidding. We are in the high 90's here, but very low humidity. 100's are comming. That's not fun for anyone. humidity or no humidity.

WDW: Apr 2007-POR 6 nts, Feb 2009-OKW 7nts, Oct 2011-POP 4nts, Aug 2014-ASMu 6nts

DLR: To many times to count!
GeminiAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 08:34 AM   #66
WrightFamily06
DIS Veteran

Glad to hear that Miss Hannah is still in position

Can't wait to see the Baby Shower pictures ! I'm sure Miss Hannah Lane will get a lot of nice loot !

Sounds like Miss Hollie is gonna have a blast this weekend ! Lucky girl getting to cool off in the lake

It has been unbelievable hott here the last week too , temps in the 99 range and right now at 8:00 it's already 80 degrees ! Too hott for me and certainly too hott for a pregnant woman ! lol
Old 06-19-2010, 09:30 AM   #67
taymacsmom
DIS Veteran

That Hannah! She's a good girl already! Can't wait for pictures from the shower. I'm sure Hollie has a adorable dress to wear! I am one of the those hot weather lovers so I am wishing it was warm here. It is unseasoably cool hear. Yesterday was the first time it got out of the low
70s in weeks! I hope you have air conditioning and access to a pool! Have fun today!
Old 06-20-2010, 10:24 AM   #68
DisneyFairy66
I love my Bichon Frise, Dixie Mae! Fan of Daisy Duck!

Im finally here! Im going to make a point to read all your PTRs and TR! LOL. I hate when I get too busy for disboards! But Im back to read! I cant wait to see all your pics!
You have a beautiful family! and your MIL is such a pretty lady.
I LOVE the poly! Such a fantastic hotel!
DisneyFairy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 10:52 AM   #69
BippityBoo
DIS Veteran

YAY!!!!!! I am here Can't wait to see pics of the baby! I am so happy you are staying at the Poly---how fun! We took Aiden when we was 10 months old and it was great! He slept the entire time (overstimulated I guess). All we had to do was feed him bottles and push the stroller
BippityBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 10:55 AM   #70
BippityBoo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneylove1228 View Post
Oooohhhh I'm here, too!!! Of course!!!
I LOVE your pictures! (I think I have said that before ) Have you ever written a PTR or TR?? You should if not!!!
BippityBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 11:00 AM   #71
klacey1
DIS Veteran

Joining in!! Congratulations on your pregnancy!
klacey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 08:23 PM   #72
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
I did some yard work today, and I was dripping wet. It was so hot! I hope you guys are staying as cool as possible. I think it might be cooler in Florida that it has been here.

Hollie will have fun at the shower and then at the lake. A fun day for her! Can't wait to see all the new baby things!

Good to hear that Hannah is doing well. Since school has been out, I have seen A Baby Story on TLC several times.

Yes, I have cried every time.

This morning, they had one with the adoption of a baby girl from Korea. I definitely cried on that one. It brought back many good memories of us getting Drew.
I am trying to stay cool! The pool at my parents house helps alot! lol

She hada lot of fun at the shower and especially at the lake! If you can believe it, I only took one picture so I am waiting for the pictures from my friends so I can post them.

Oh my gosh, I love to watch a Baby Story! I cry everytime!!!!!!!! ITs just so sweet!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat0727 View Post
Good to hear Hannah is doing well! (-:

Enjoy your shower tomorrow! Sounds like it will be lots of fun for Hollie!
Awww, thanks girl!!! I will have pictures soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney<333 View Post
I don't think so. Not in South Florida! 102 here. I don't know how people can stand to be outside. Emily nearly fainted at band camp yesterday! Everything went black for her and someone carried her inside just in time!! Scary, I tell ya. She was o.k, though.
Oh wow!! Ugh!!!!! I could not stand that!! I would be passing out myself! I am just so hot natured!!
Poor Emily.....I am so glad someone got her inside! Bless her heart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney<333 View Post
Glad to hear the baby is healthy. Won't be long now until you're holding that sweet baby girl in your arms.
Enjoy your shower. Can't wait to see pics!!
I am excited and ready!!! Then maybe I won't be so hot with the hot weather!! lol

It was a nice shower and I will have some pictures soon!!
hlrababy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 08:36 PM   #73
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Good news that Hannah is still in the correct position!

It has been miserably hot here lately, hasn't it? Normally we spend our afternoons at the pool in the summer, but we have been going at night just so we don't melt in the sun. It's just been ridiculous!

Have fun at your shower!
Yes it is!!! But, I can still feel her little feet all up in my ribs!! lol

It has!!! It is just awful!!!!!!! That is when I like to go is at night to my parents. I can deal with it so much better then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkin413 View Post
you ain't kiddin'! i'm hoping that mother nature is just getting the nasty, hot stuff outta the way and then the rest of the summer will be nice and sunny and in the low to mid 80's!

oh, my goodness....i can't watch those AT ALL right now! i am weeping by the end. well, either that or i'm scared outta my mind about labor!
I am dreading July and August!! Ugh!!!!!! Its gonna be worse I am afraid!!

LOL!! I cry like a baby on those shows and any Disney movie right now. I am a crying mess!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvfigment View Post
I am jumping on board. I am new to your TR and am looking forward to hearing about your plans.
Aww, thank you so much and Glad to have you here!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottny View Post
Hi,
I am joining in for the journey too.
Yay Scott!!!!! I am so glad your here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiAngel View Post
Great news Heather!! Hannah seems to be right on target.
This pregancy went fast!!! Can't wait.
Have a blast at your shower today!! I hope you get everything you wanted.

97 is for whimps!!!

Just kidding. We are in the high 90's here, but very low humidity. 100's are comming. That's not fun for anyone. humidity or no humidity.
It really does feel like this pregnancy has flown by!

LOL!! Then you can call me Whimpy McWhimpington!

Oh my word....I would be passing out!!! Ugh!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrightFamily06 View Post
Glad to hear that Miss Hannah is still in position

Can't wait to see the Baby Shower pictures ! I'm sure Miss Hannah Lane will get a lot of nice loot !

Sounds like Miss Hollie is gonna have a blast this weekend ! Lucky girl getting to cool off in the lake

It has been unbelievable hott here the last week too , temps in the 99 range and right now at 8:00 it's already 80 degrees ! Too hott for me and certainly too hott for a pregnant woman ! lol
As soon as I get my friends pictures I will be posting them!! I only got one picture on my camera! So bad I know!

Oh she had an awesome time!!! She said they swam and rode the boat and she had lots of popcicles!!! haha

Whoa!!!! That is definately too hot for me!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taymacsmom View Post
That Hannah! She's a good girl already! Can't wait for pictures from the shower. I'm sure Hollie has a adorable dress to wear! I am one of the those hot weather lovers so I am wishing it was warm here. It is unseasoably cool hear. Yesterday was the first time it got out of the low
70s in weeks! I hope you have air conditioning and access to a pool! Have fun today!
I am telling you!!!! LOL!!

I should have them soon!

Hollie had a really cute outfit on when we got there, then Chad's mom brought her a few goodies and inside was a night gown. That was all she wrote!!! lol!!!

Oh wow!! 70's sounds super nice!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFairy66 View Post
Im finally here! Im going to make a point to read all your PTRs and TR! LOL. I hate when I get too busy for disboards! But Im back to read! I cant wait to see all your pics!
You have a beautiful family! and your MIL is such a pretty lady.
I LOVE the poly! Such a fantastic hotel!
Alexis!!!!!!!!! I am so glad your back, now I just have to keep you here!!

Aww, you are sooo sweet!!!!!!!
I love it too and can't wait to stay there again! Yay!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BippityBoo View Post
YAY!!!!!! I am here Can't wait to see pics of the baby! I am so happy you are staying at the Poly---how fun! We took Aiden when we was 10 months old and it was great! He slept the entire time (overstimulated I guess). All we had to do was feed him bottles and push the stroller
Hey Katie!!!! I am glad you came over!!

Oh good, I am hoping that Hannah does really good when we take her. I just hope it turns out really good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by klacey1 View Post
Joining in!! Congratulations on your pregnancy!
Aww, thank you so much and
Old 06-20-2010, 08:40 PM   #74
hlrababy

Hope all you fathers out there had a wonderful Father's Day!!

Hollie went to the lake with my parents after the baby shower. So, she got home this afternoon. Chad and I went swimming at my parents house and waited for them to get back and then swam some more with Hollie! We had a great day!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: