Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2011, 10:05 PM   #1
PhillyPhil
Earning My Ears

From IVF to Imagination: Planning Alexa's First Trip to WDW

"It all started with a mouse."

This is a Pre-Trip report that is thirteen years in the making. It may sound a bit unbelievable but I promise you, it's true. Well, kind of true. My wife and I are taking our daughter to Walt Disney World for her first trip from May 2nd to May 7th. I'm Phil and my wife's name is Amy. We have been married for over three years, have been together for almost six years and have known each other for almost thirteen years. This is us from a cruise a couple of years ago (I used this picture because I'm still trying to figure out Photobucket...I have WAY too many pictures on this computer)...

[IMG]/http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww131/pjg1121/DSCN1761.jpg[/IMG]

Our daughter, Alexa, was born on December 9, 2010 and will be almost five months old for her first trip to WDW. As you might have guessed from my title she came to us via IVF after a few rounds fighting infertility. This is her from yesterday...

We are both former Cast Members who have taken tons of trips to WDW and also honeymooned in Disneyland so we're ridiculously excited to take Alexa on her first trip! I know she will be very young but it's never too early to start a Disney obsession! Thanks for reading and I'm hoping to add to this thread often before our trip!

PhillyPhil is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: