Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-2010, 12:38 PM   #1
Donald duk
Earning My Ears

US UK party UK 14 day pass

I have a question about the UK 14 day ultimate passes. We will be in WDW from the 13th of June until the morning of the 24th, so 11 days at parks(we will be in the parks every day). We are DVC and will be at the boardwalk the 1st night, bay lake the next 7, and Kidani last 3. Disney only sells up to 10 day passes, or an Annual pass for the US. The 10 day is one day too short and we wont be back for 2 years so the Annual is a waste. My wife is from the UK and is still a UK citizen, also two of the nine people in our party will be coming from the UK. Can I purchase UK 14 day passes for everyone or not? With the current deal and exchange rate they work out about the same as the 10day passes with park hopper and water park options.
Thanks in advance
Donald duk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 01:14 PM   #2
dacky041208
DIS Veteran

This is the info from Cheshire's sticky about tickets:

Quote:
14 or 21 Day Ultimate Park Hopper. These are valid for unlimited entry for one person to all the parks, both major and minor, for either 14 or 21 days from first use. They are sold by Disney in the United Kingdom and Ireland. They can be ordered through www.disney.co.uk but will not be shipped to the United States or Canada. People have been known to contact friends, relations or travel agents who can purchase these tickets and then have them shipped to them in the US. These cannot be upgraded.
so maybe one of the two people that still live in the UK can order them for everyone? If not, you could still get a 10 day hopper and either take a resort day, or you could add WP&M and spend time at TL, BB, and DQ.

-2 weeks at AKL, thanks DVC! 6/19-7/2/2011 Pictures/Video: Part 1 Part 2
-Pixar Weekend at ASMu 5/12-5/16/2011
-First Time during the holidays at PC!! 11/18-11/22/2010
-First DVC Trip to SSR 7/29-8/7/2010
-1st Anniversary Trip at AKL 6/23-6/30/2009
-2 week Disneymoon at CSR 5/28-6/11/2008
dacky041208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 01:22 PM   #3
Donald duk
Earning My Ears

UK passes

I saw the faq, but I didn't know if it would be a problem with the DVC reservations, linking to the ktw etc. Also We will be in the actual parks every day. So I will need 11 days. Has anyone had actual experience with this. If so, did you have any hitches or problems. The UK citizens are already here for the summer but could have a family member airmail the tickets. Any Idea how long Disney UK takes to to send out the passes? Seeing as they will then have to overnighted to the US.
Donald duk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
14 day passes, dvc, international, tickets

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: