Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 06-04-2010, 11:18 AM   #31
esbrick
DIS Veteran
 
esbrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,589

DONE! Easy peezy! Well considering the Diabetes practice for the last 22+ years give me an advantage with the injection part. I did make Mike cringe though which was kinda fun cause I made a big dramatic swoop of the arm and made him drum roll! He wasn't ready for it (watching) but I was! Needle slightly longer but not scarey! Bring on the growth spurt!
__________________
Mike (DH), Eilis (ME), Meg (DD) Declan (DS)
April 12 - Krick, Brick, Brady Families Spring Break @ SSR; March/April 11 - Krick, Brick, Brady Families Spring Break; May 10 - Mike & Eilis SSR, April 09 - Krick / Brady families Spring Break to SSR and the Disney Wonder; December 08 - Eilis & Mike's Disneymoon at SSR ; May 08 - SSR DFH & Me ; March 08 - DCL DFH, DSD & Me!!; September 07 - Labor Day Family Trip; More trips not enough room
esbrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 12:42 PM   #32
MommaSnowwhite
DIS Veteran
 
MommaSnowwhite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,022

Awesome Esbrick! Best of luck!
MommaSnowwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 06-04-2010, 03:33 PM   #33
cherbear
DIS Veteran
 
cherbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South Louisiana
Posts: 10,174

Good job E!!!
__________________


WDW in July with a baby?? Am I crazy?!




1983-98--Multiple visits,'01-ASMu,'03-CSR,'06-ASMu; AS Sports,'07; Sept 08 & 09 @ Pop Century. Next visit....???
cherbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 06:57 AM   #34
MommaSnowwhite
DIS Veteran
 
MommaSnowwhite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,022

Happy Monday everyone!

I just wanted to check in on everyone - wondering how everyone is doing.


Any news out there?

I am waiting for ovulation - should be soon. Of course my DH is going out of town today. He is going to be gone overnight and back late on Tuesday - I told him that he may need to be ready when he gets home on Tuesday. I think my exact words were something like "just remember you are going to need to perform - so don't come home too tired" I thought I was funny!


Have a great week everyone! And lots of babydust!
MommaSnowwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 09:08 AM   #35
D&DDisney
Don't you get it?? You see the hat?? I'm Mrs. Nesbit!!!
I was in another swap
 
D&DDisney's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,576

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaSnowwhite View Post
Happy Monday everyone!

He is going to be gone overnight and back late on Tuesday - I told him that he may need to be ready when he gets home on Tuesday. I think my exact words were something like "just remember you are going to need to perform - so don't come home too tired" I thought I was funny!
I've used that line a few times myself. Did he laugh?
Good luck to you this month!!


My sister is going to have her baby this week and I feel like I am bracing for a storm - sorta like battening down the hatches of my heart. Ugh!! On a good note, some friends of mine just recieved their adoption referral for a baby daughter from China. They've been waiting for 4 years now so I am so excited for them. She's an adorable 1.5 year old.

We need some more good news ladies!!
__________________

"I really don't dislike Danica Patrick" ~JOCAmom
D&DDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 09:27 AM   #36
esbrick
DIS Veteran
 
esbrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,589

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaSnowwhite View Post
Happy Monday everyone!

I just wanted to check in on everyone - wondering how everyone is doing.


Any news out there?

I am waiting for ovulation - should be soon. Of course my DH is going out of town today. He is going to be gone overnight and back late on Tuesday - I told him that he may need to be ready when he gets home on Tuesday. I think my exact words were something like "just remember you are going to need to perform - so don't come home too tired" I thought I was funny!


Have a great week everyone! And lots of babydust!
Ha! That's flippen great! I've definately been there done that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D&DDisney View Post
I've used that line a few times myself. Did he laugh?
Good luck to you this month!!


My sister is going to have her baby this week and I feel like I am bracing for a storm - sorta like battening down the hatches of my heart. Ugh!! On a good note, some friends of mine just recieved their adoption referral for a baby daughter from China. They've been waiting for 4 years now so I am so excited for them. She's an adorable 1.5 year old.

We need some more good news ladies!!
D ~ First off Good luck to your sister for a safe delivery. Of course we're there for you. Yah on the baby from China! That's a great thing! They must be so excited to see their baby!

Well, I had a little melt down on Saturday but to be honest I'm not sure it was drug related could have been more just life and times. I did feel like a brat at one point and stamping my foot but I sat on the couch and had a beer instead. I have 4 more shots left and I go for a U/S & blood work on Wednesday. I'm tired. . . I want a nap. . . I want AF to leave already. . . OK whine done. . . It's a beautiful day and the Hawks are still primed to win on Wednesday!

Take care!
E
__________________
Mike (DH), Eilis (ME), Meg (DD) Declan (DS)
April 12 - Krick, Brick, Brady Families Spring Break @ SSR; March/April 11 - Krick, Brick, Brady Families Spring Break; May 10 - Mike & Eilis SSR, April 09 - Krick / Brady families Spring Break to SSR and the Disney Wonder; December 08 - Eilis & Mike's Disneymoon at SSR ; May 08 - SSR DFH & Me ; March 08 - DCL DFH, DSD & Me!!; September 07 - Labor Day Family Trip; More trips not enough room
esbrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 09:52 AM   #37
Kronk's girl
Mouseketeer
 
Kronk's girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 256

Wow Esbrick, I am glad you were able to do the shots and stuff so easily! Even if you did have a little meltdown it sounds like you are doing good- hey this stuff is stressful- you are allowed multiple meltdowns

D&D- good luck with the arrival of the new niece/nephew, hopefully it will be a very happy event

I can't wait for someone to get good news on here!!! I really feel like it's coming.

So far the clomid has been super easy for me. Absolutely no side effects (knock on wood) after 3 days, two more to go.

Good luck everyone!
Kronk's girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:23 AM   #38
esbrick
DIS Veteran
 
esbrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,589

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronk's girl View Post
Wow Esbrick, I am glad you were able to do the shots and stuff so easily! Even if you did have a little meltdown it sounds like you are doing good- hey this stuff is stressful- you are allowed multiple meltdowns

D&D- good luck with the arrival of the new niece/nephew, hopefully it will be a very happy event

I can't wait for someone to get good news on here!!! I really feel like it's coming.

So far the clomid has been super easy for me. Absolutely no side effects (knock on wood) after 3 days, two more to go.

Good luck everyone!
That's great about the clomid! Have you been taking it before bed? That's what I did and the side effects were limited and close to none. I will say I thought I had been getting hot flashes on Friday and Sunday. I know you only get those with Lupron but I swear I had them. Nothing crazy but I'm normally freezing at work so for me to take my sweater off even my boss noticed!

I want to go home, watch tv, and put away laundry! I swear! I'm a little nervous because I'm not sure when I am going to have to take a day. I know that I will definately need to take a day off on July 2nd cause I'm going to NY on the 1st. I also I know I need to take a day off for extraction and one for insiminitation. I can only cross my fingers that one of those days is on a weekend! At least I know that I can work from home if I need to. I'm trying to do as much administrative as I can so noting is left til the last minute. I'm just hoping that he doesn't give me a hard time about taking 3 days off especially since i just got back from vacation. I guess I will have a better idea on timing after Wednesday.

I'm thinkin happy thoughts and going to my happy place!
__________________
Mike (DH), Eilis (ME), Meg (DD) Declan (DS)
April 12 - Krick, Brick, Brady Families Spring Break @ SSR; March/April 11 - Krick, Brick, Brady Families Spring Break; May 10 - Mike & Eilis SSR, April 09 - Krick / Brady families Spring Break to SSR and the Disney Wonder; December 08 - Eilis & Mike's Disneymoon at SSR ; May 08 - SSR DFH & Me ; March 08 - DCL DFH, DSD & Me!!; September 07 - Labor Day Family Trip; More trips not enough room
esbrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 09:52 PM   #39
Kennywife
Sometimes miracles take a little time
 
Kennywife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: online
Posts: 1,451




I'm back everybody!!!!! So glad! It was a fun trip, but hot, hot, hot!!!! And everything went wrong the last two days.

Gabbie
Kennywife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:28 AM   #40
esbrick
DIS Veteran
 
esbrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,589

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennywife View Post



I'm back everybody!!!!! So glad! It was a fun trip, but hot, hot, hot!!!! And everything went wrong the last two days.

Gabbie
Oh honey what happened? Glad you're home safe! I bet Kenny is too!
__________________
Mike (DH), Eilis (ME), Meg (DD) Declan (DS)
April 12 - Krick, Brick, Brady Families Spring Break @ SSR; March/April 11 - Krick, Brick, Brady Families Spring Break; May 10 - Mike & Eilis SSR, April 09 - Krick / Brady families Spring Break to SSR and the Disney Wonder; December 08 - Eilis & Mike's Disneymoon at SSR ; May 08 - SSR DFH & Me ; March 08 - DCL DFH, DSD & Me!!; September 07 - Labor Day Family Trip; More trips not enough room
esbrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:18 AM   #41
Kronk's girl
Mouseketeer
 
Kronk's girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 256

Morning Ladies,

Well I possibly jinxed myself yesterday saying I had no side effects. I have been taking it in the evening and last night I woke up with a horrible stomach ache and it is still bothering me a little bit now . Not sure if I just ate something bad yesterday or if it was from the clomid. Hopefully it goes away soon.

Kennywife- I hope the fun part of your trip outweighed the bad stuff!

How is everyone else feeling today? This weekend we have a baby shower. I still like baby showers so I don't mind, but it is for couples, so this will be my husband's first shower... we'll see how he likes it- .

Have a good Tuesday everyone
Kronk's girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:25 AM   #42
cherbear
DIS Veteran
 
cherbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South Louisiana
Posts: 10,174

Gabbie you left us hangin' girl. Like KG said, I hope that the good did outweigh the bad! Hope all is well


KG I've NEVER been to a couple's baby shower. Should be interesting!
__________________


WDW in July with a baby?? Am I crazy?!




1983-98--Multiple visits,'01-ASMu,'03-CSR,'06-ASMu; AS Sports,'07; Sept 08 & 09 @ Pop Century. Next visit....???
cherbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:23 AM   #43
esbrick
DIS Veteran
 
esbrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,589

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronk's girl View Post
Morning Ladies,

Well I possibly jinxed myself yesterday saying I had no side effects. I have been taking it in the evening and last night I woke up with a horrible stomach ache and it is still bothering me a little bit now . Not sure if I just ate something bad yesterday or if it was from the clomid. Hopefully it goes away soon.

Kennywife- I hope the fun part of your trip outweighed the bad stuff!

How is everyone else feeling today? This weekend we have a baby shower. I still like baby showers so I don't mind, but it is for couples, so this will be my husband's first shower... we'll see how he likes it- .

Have a good Tuesday everyone
Ooo yucka on the tummy ache! I would chalk it up to maybe an upset stomach. Either way it stinks The shower sounds like fun. I haven't been to one in a while. I would love to go to a wedding shower sometime soon. I love those! There is so much anticipation and hope and fun when you go and it's contageous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherbear View Post
Gabbie you left us hangin' girl. Like KG said, I hope that the good did outweigh the bad! Hope all is well


KG I've NEVER been to a couple's baby shower. Should be interesting!
Gabbie ~ I agree! U ok?
__________________
Mike (DH), Eilis (ME), Meg (DD) Declan (DS)
April 12 - Krick, Brick, Brady Families Spring Break @ SSR; March/April 11 - Krick, Brick, Brady Families Spring Break; May 10 - Mike & Eilis SSR, April 09 - Krick / Brady families Spring Break to SSR and the Disney Wonder; December 08 - Eilis & Mike's Disneymoon at SSR ; May 08 - SSR DFH & Me ; March 08 - DCL DFH, DSD & Me!!; September 07 - Labor Day Family Trip; More trips not enough room
esbrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:32 AM   #44
esbrick
DIS Veteran
 
esbrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,589

Got a little teary at dinner last night when Mike asked me to fix the salt shaker. . . really? Then this am got a little misty because it's Meg's last day of the 6th grade and she is becoming a 7th grader and turing 13 all in one month. Even as I type this i'm feelin it, sheesh but that could just be normal. . . I also realized today that the egg retreival is sometime either this weekend or next week. I'll know more tomorrow I guess. I gotta tell ya, I'm a little nervous on this one girls. . . In a perfect world this would happen either Thursday or Friday of next week when my boss is out of the office! And in a really perfect world have the insemination either on a weekend or the following Monday or Thursday since he is out both days. That's the perfect scenario but we shall see what the firtiltiy gods deem their plan Their plan rarely coinsides with ours as you well know!
__________________
Mike (DH), Eilis (ME), Meg (DD) Declan (DS)
April 12 - Krick, Brick, Brady Families Spring Break @ SSR; March/April 11 - Krick, Brick, Brady Families Spring Break; May 10 - Mike & Eilis SSR, April 09 - Krick / Brady families Spring Break to SSR and the Disney Wonder; December 08 - Eilis & Mike's Disneymoon at SSR ; May 08 - SSR DFH & Me ; March 08 - DCL DFH, DSD & Me!!; September 07 - Labor Day Family Trip; More trips not enough room
esbrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:37 AM   #45
cherbear
DIS Veteran
 
cherbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South Louisiana
Posts: 10,174

Quote:
Originally Posted by esbrick View Post
Got a little teary at dinner last night when Mike asked me to fix the salt shaker. . . really? Then this am got a little misty because it's Meg's last day of the 6th grade and she is becoming a 7th grader and turing 13 all in one month. Even as I type this i'm feelin it, sheesh but that could just be normal. . . I also realized today that the egg retreival is sometime either this weekend or next week. I'll know more tomorrow I guess. I gotta tell ya, I'm a little nervous on this one girls. . . In a perfect world this would happen either Thursday or Friday of next week when my boss is out of the office! And in a really perfect world have the insemination either on a weekend or the following Monday or Thursday since he is out both days. That's the perfect scenario but we shall see what the firtiltiy gods deem their plan Their plan rarely coinsides with ours as you well know!
I'm all kinds of pretzeled for ya
__________________


WDW in July with a baby?? Am I crazy?!




1983-98--Multiple visits,'01-ASMu,'03-CSR,'06-ASMu; AS Sports,'07; Sept 08 & 09 @ Pop Century. Next visit....???
cherbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: