Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-2010, 02:21 PM   #1
Kennywife
Sometimes miracles take a little time

TTC thread take 2

Continued from this thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1711339
Kennywife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 11:37 PM   #2
D&DDisney
Don't you get it?? You see the hat?? I'm Mrs. Nesbit!!!
I was in another swap

Sent the link to as many people as I could remember. Don't want to lose anyone.

This is going to be the LUCKY thread I can feel it!!!!

"I really don't dislike Danica Patrick" ~JOCAmom
D&DDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-31-2010, 07:56 AM   #3
RachaelA
DIS Veteran

Newbie joining in. DH and I started TTC this month.

Aug 2005 1st Trip Offsite-Jan 2008 Pop-June 2009 AKL CL *Disneymoon!*-May 2010 AKL CL *1st Anniversary*-Dec 2010 Pop - October 2012- First birthday trip and first trip home to BLT! - May 2013- AKV- October 2014- BLT *1st and 3rd birthday trip!* UPCOMING: December 2015- BLT
RachaelA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 11:44 AM   #4
Kronk's girl
Mouseketeer

Thanks D&D for letting me know we have a new thread. Glad we are keeping this going. And welcome RachaelA, we all hope your stay is short and that you get pregnant quickly!

Wowee, did you guys see that Celine Dion finally got pregnant after 6 rounds of invitro! I can't imagine all of the meds and shots she needed for that or what her med bills look like now . But obviously she can afford it, so that is lucky. I hope she has two healthy babies.

I hope everyone else is enjoying their weekend. I'll check back in soon, I have 3 more days left in the TWW, so we'll see...
Kronk's girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 01:16 PM   #5
MommaSnowwhite
DIS Veteran

Kronk's - Sending your baby dust! I hope this is your last TWW!

I started round 2 of my clomid this weekend. Yippie!

Have a great Memorial day everyone!
MommaSnowwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 08:30 PM   #6
Kennywife
Sometimes miracles take a little time

Gonna get my hair chopped again tommorrow and get a neck massage. (Good for migraines/neck tension)

Anyhoo, I am going to get my Lupron shots set up for after I get back and do online-check in for SWA. Soooo ready for June 2!!!!!

Gabbie
Kennywife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 08:40 PM   #7
esbrick
DIS Veteran

Hey girls I'm back!

D - Thanks so much for teh PM sister!

MommaS Good luck with this month and the clomid! It's a good sign that they want you to start again

KG sending you some I'm all kinds of pretzeled for you!

Gabbie ~ Hope you have a wonderful trip!!

Cher ~ My goodness girl you gots lots goin on! I'm not sure if I understand, are you sitting the next couple of months out or are you winging it and doing the next couple of months with no help? It's stressfull no matter what but at least it's a plan right?

OK, so after sitting by the pool under blankets but having great nights and a great week it is nice to be home. Had part of the family over for a bbq and went all martha/sandra dee and had a great time and even got nice compliment from the X-wife which was good! I gotta say I looked great with my tan/bronzer and sexy as hell with my new found BCP ****ies! Might as well rock the weight gain right!

Tomorrow I go for my ultra sound and it's the last day (fingers crossed) for my bcps and hopefully this month I won't have to give birth to my uterus again! Sheesh! According to the schedule they set last month I start the gonalF on Friday. So here we go girlies!!

Alright I'm off to have another coldie and watch the Black Hawks game! Go Hawks!

Talk atcha's tomorrow!
xo
E
April 12 - Krick, Brick, Brady Families Spring Break @ SSR; March/April 11 - Krick, Brick, Brady Families Spring Break; May 10 - Mike & Eilis SSR, April 09 - Krick / Brady families Spring Break to SSR and the Disney Wonder; December 08 - Eilis & Mike's Disneymoon at SSR ; May 08 - SSR DFH & Me ; March 08 - DCL DFH, DSD & Me!!; September 07 - Labor Day Family Trip; More trips not enough room
esbrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 10:41 PM   #8
D&DDisney
Don't you get it?? You see the hat?? I'm Mrs. Nesbit!!!
I was in another swap

I am so happy for Celine Dion. Being 42 and pregnant w/ twins gives me hope. (Well, not for twins, but you know what I mean)

Also, in a strange way, I am happy for the Travoltas. She's 47. Now heck if they can get pregnant, then we're next. Right ladies!????

Kronk's - I hope this is it for you hon!

Esbrick - I feel like you are stepping onto a rollercoaster here. Hope this is the ride of your life. Buckle up and hold on!!!!!

"I really don't dislike Danica Patrick" ~JOCAmom
D&DDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 11:29 AM   #9
esbrick
DIS Veteran

Morning ladies! Well had my US and Bloodwork done this am and I guess I'm in for some messyness the next couple of days, fingers crossed, kinda! My lining is very thick so they want me to shed again before the meds start which I am scheduled to begin GonalF on Friday. Bring on the shedding! So weird the things I wish for these days. . .
April 12 - Krick, Brick, Brady Families Spring Break @ SSR; March/April 11 - Krick, Brick, Brady Families Spring Break; May 10 - Mike & Eilis SSR, April 09 - Krick / Brady families Spring Break to SSR and the Disney Wonder; December 08 - Eilis & Mike's Disneymoon at SSR ; May 08 - SSR DFH & Me ; March 08 - DCL DFH, DSD & Me!!; September 07 - Labor Day Family Trip; More trips not enough room
Old 06-01-2010, 02:03 PM   #10
Kronk's girl
Mouseketeer

Well, I am out. I already started spotting so AF will be here tomorrow . I am not even upset, I just knew it wasn't going to happen. That sounds negative, but I could just tell.

Well, good luck with your Clomid MommaSnowWhite- I'll be starting my first round in a few days. And good luck Esbrick! At least you know what to expect with the shedding this time I really hope this is it for you!

Sending good thoughts to everyone- I hope this is a lucky new thread
Kronk's girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:07 PM   #11
esbrick
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronk's girl View Post
Well, I am out. I already started spotting so AF will be here tomorrow . I am not even upset, I just knew it wasn't going to happen. That sounds negative, but I could just tell.

Well, good luck with your Clomid MommaSnowWhite- I'll be starting my first round in a few days. And good luck Esbrick! At least you know what to expect with the shedding this time I really hope this is it for you!

Sending good thoughts to everyone- I hope this is a lucky new thread
Crudballs. . .
Old 06-01-2010, 05:11 PM   #12
cherbear
DIS Veteran

thanks for the link D&D! And thanks for starting this Gabbie!

I haven't even been to the other thread to catch up yet, but I wanted to mark my place here.

KG, This rollercoaster sucks!!! Can't we all get off yet??

E, I feel ya on the shedding...I haven't even been on any BCP (or any meds) and today is CD 1 for me and it's been BAAAAD! I am, however, excited for your next step!!
Um, you could say we are winging it, but in truth we can't get pregnant without intervention b/c of the "zero factor"
Soooo, since we don't have much money and we REALLY need a vacation, we can't do the treatment and hence, are 'sitting it out'. In my opinion it's really not fair. Boo!!

WDW in July with a baby?? Am I crazy?!

1983-98--Multiple visits,'01-ASMu,'03-CSR,'06-ASMu; AS Sports,'07; Sept 08 & 09 @ Pop Century. Next visit....???
cherbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 05:15 PM   #13
cherbear
DIS Veteran

RachaelA!!

I pray your stay here will be short. Just to introduce myself, I'm Cheri, I live in near New Orleans, LA and my husband and I (of 3 yrs) have been TTC for about a year and a half. I hope hope hope it doesn't take you nearly as long. We've had some great success stories, some I'd call miracles, on the old thread (and I'm sure the thread before that)....so don't take me as an example. LOL Regardless of how long it takes, I remember how exciting it was to begin TTC and I hope you are REALLY enjoying it!!

Can you tell us a little about yourself? We'd love to get to know you better

WDW in July with a baby?? Am I crazy?!

1983-98--Multiple visits,'01-ASMu,'03-CSR,'06-ASMu; AS Sports,'07; Sept 08 & 09 @ Pop Century. Next visit....???
cherbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 06:03 PM   #14
RachaelA
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherbear View Post
RachaelA!!

I pray your stay here will be short. Just to introduce myself, I'm Cheri, I live in near New Orleans, LA and my husband and I (of 3 yrs) have been TTC for about a year and a half. I hope hope hope it doesn't take you nearly as long. We've had some great success stories, some I'd call miracles, on the old thread (and I'm sure the thread before that)....so don't take me as an example. LOL Regardless of how long it takes, I remember how exciting it was to begin TTC and I hope you are REALLY enjoying it!!

Can you tell us a little about yourself? We'd love to get to know you better
As you can tell from my username, my name is Rachael and I'm from Northeast Ohio. My husband and I have been married for a year (anniversary was Sunday the 30th). This is my first cycle off BCP. I'm going to start taking my temp and charting next cycle. We'll see how everything goes!

Hopefully I have some time to go back and catch up on the end of the old thread.

Aug 2005 1st Trip Offsite-Jan 2008 Pop-June 2009 AKL CL *Disneymoon!*-May 2010 AKL CL *1st Anniversary*-Dec 2010 Pop - October 2012- First birthday trip and first trip home to BLT! - May 2013- AKV- October 2014- BLT *1st and 3rd birthday trip!* UPCOMING: December 2015- BLT
RachaelA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 07:22 PM   #15
gvillemama
Mouseketeer

Are ya'll taking any more newcomers?

My DH and I decided two months ago to start TTC! I am in my late 20s and he is in his early 30s. We have been married eight months and I have an almost 4 year old from my previous marriage. We have decided that the time is right to give Connor a baby brother or sister. Last time I got pregnant, it was totally unplanned so this is all to me. I stopped using my Nuva Ring in April and have been completely through one cycle since. So here it goes!

~Andrea
gvillemama is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: