Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2013, 02:54 PM   #1
wickesy
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow, you're always a day...closer to our next Disney trip
I will be opening a sack full of cards and fighting off the advances of lots of lovely ladies

Crossing the pond by Disney Magic

My Dad and I recently did the EBTA and I have just finished posting my trip report over on the UK Trip Reports Board. You can find the index here: Crossing the pond by Disney Magic

I currently live in London until I have enough DVC points to stay at Animal Kingdom Villas every day of the year

Sep '92, Apr '07 - Contemporary Resort ~ Apr '08 - Animal Kingdom Lodge ~ Aug '08 - Grand Californian ~ Mar '09 - Saratoga Springs ~ Mar '10 - DLP ~ Jun '10 - Inaugural Baltic Cruise
Trip Reports: WDW April '07 ~ Canada August '07 ~ WDW April '08 ~ SF & Disneyland August '08 ~ WDW March '09 ~ Smokies August '09 ~ DLP March '10 ~ Jun '10 - Inaugural Baltic Cruise
wickesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 07:24 PM   #2
geffric
DH thinks I'm funny -- but I tell him it's like a hobby!
I found myself checking for new posting while I am at work, at home, doing homework
I have LOTS of really nice Disney loving friends

David - I read your whole report and thank you for posting this. I was a real pleasure to sail with you and enjoy your company every night at dinner ,and meet you and your dad.

Great report and hopefully we will meet again.

geffric is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-13-2013, 08:43 AM   #3
wickesy
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow, you're always a day...closer to our next Disney trip
I will be opening a sack full of cards and fighting off the advances of lots of lovely ladies

It was a pleasure to cruise with you too. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip.

I currently live in London until I have enough DVC points to stay at Animal Kingdom Villas every day of the year

Sep '92, Apr '07 - Contemporary Resort ~ Apr '08 - Animal Kingdom Lodge ~ Aug '08 - Grand Californian ~ Mar '09 - Saratoga Springs ~ Mar '10 - DLP ~ Jun '10 - Inaugural Baltic Cruise
Trip Reports: WDW April '07 ~ Canada August '07 ~ WDW April '08 ~ SF & Disneyland August '08 ~ WDW March '09 ~ Smokies August '09 ~ DLP March '10 ~ Jun '10 - Inaugural Baltic Cruise
Old 06-14-2013, 07:33 PM   #4
BCV23

Loves the magic of the trains
Would enjoy a magical meal at the castle
Loves the name Hatuey!

David, I thoroughly enjoyed your TR. Thank you for posting it.

You noted that due to so many time changes you slept in more than normal. Other than that, did you find it troublesome?

Best of luck in your future with your young love. I bet your father will miss your trips together but must be so happy for you.

Thanks again.
Old 06-15-2013, 01:56 PM   #5
wickesy

No it was no hardship at all and it was nice to arrive home with no jet lag. Thanks for the good wishes.

Old 06-15-2013, 10:15 PM   #6
jedijill
Chiefs fan living in Bronco country

Great report! Thanks for sharing!

Jill in CO
Old 06-16-2013, 09:32 AM   #7
BCV23

Loves the magic of the trains
Would enjoy a magical meal at the castle
Loves the name Hatuey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickesy View Post
No it was no hardship at all and it was nice to iarrive home with no jet lag. Thanks for the good wishes.
Good to know the time changes weren't an issue. We booked it for that exact reason. Long flights are so much easier flying West rather than East. I was starting to worry as I saw a couple people report that the hour change/night were hard for them.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: