DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Resorts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2011, 08:24 PM   #1066
DiznyDi
If you remember, we are the rural folks

Wonderful news Cinderella16! Welcome Home!

Many thanks for the new paddock pool pictures. What a great addition to SSR.
Old 04-26-2011, 11:30 PM   #1067
metzger01
Mouseketeer

I didn't know if anyone would be interested, but for those of you who enjoy the walk over to Downtown Disney,
House of Blues over in Downtown Disney is featured on Restauarant.com.
You can get a $25 certificate for $2 currently, or a $50 certificate for $4, by entering Promo Code: BONUS at checkout for 80% discount.

Bear in mind that there are restrictions, i.e. $25 to be used on purchases of $35 or more, and $50 certificates to be used on purchases of $100 or more.
You also can't use them for Sunday Brunch, Holidays, or special events. But it is a good deal for those that enjoy eating there. Also be aware that they will automatically figure in an 18% tip based upon the full value of your purchase, not the discounted price. The certificate does not expire.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-27-2011, 07:33 AM   #1068
Doug7856
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by metzger01 View Post
I didn't know if anyone would be interested, but for those of you who enjoy the walk over to Downtown Disney,
You can get a $25 certificate for $2 currently, or a $50 certificate for $4, by entering Promo Code: BONUS at checkout for 80% discount.

Bear in mind that there are restrictions, i.e. $25 to be used on purchases of $35 or more, and $50 certificates to be used on purchases of $100 or more.
You also can't use them for Sunday Brunch, Holidays, or special events. But it is a good deal for those that enjoy eating there. Also be aware that they will automatically figure in an 18% tip based upon the full value of your purchase, not the discounted price. The certificate does not expire.
We used a Restaurant.com certificate at House of Blues in Myrtle Beach last week. We plan to do the same for our next Disney trip! It's a good deal.
Old 04-27-2011, 05:45 PM   #1069
ree123
25 + visits and counting....

Quote:
Originally Posted by metzger01 View Post

Thanks for the heads up!!!I just bought both last night . We have been wanting to go there and this will insure we do!Thanls!
Old 05-04-2011, 07:04 AM   #1070
tjhsr

DVC Member

Bags are packed and heading to BWI time to get out of this raining place for a while. Rockers, Paddock pool, Turf Club here we come
Old 05-04-2011, 07:35 AM   #1071
Doug7856
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjhsr View Post
Bags are packed and heading to BWI time to get out of this raining place for a while. Rockers, Paddock pool, Turf Club here we come
Have a great trip!!
Old 05-04-2011, 08:46 AM   #1072
dvc4life
Disney is my Happy Place

Quote:
Sounds wonderful. Have a great trip!
Old 05-04-2011, 10:18 AM   #1073
kikiq
DIS Veteran

Quote:
We're right behind you, heading out Saturday. The rockers are calling us...

Old 05-04-2011, 12:19 PM   #1074
maciec
AHHHH....Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikiq View Post

Jealous!

Old 05-04-2011, 10:22 PM   #1075
NatashaDisneyCM
DIS Veteran

Hello!!
As of tonight I am a BRAND NEW DVC SSR MEMBER!!!
just wanted to say HELLO!! I am ALL new to this, and am more in shock then
anyhing!! But I just bought tonight and I will be in Disney on June 6th for my first stay with DVC!!

What can I expect when I get there? I am meeting with Steve to go over more stuff, did this over phone, but I met them this past Aug.

so any help!! I thank you!
~J
Old 05-04-2011, 10:29 PM   #1076
stopher1

Wall to wall creeps, and hot and cold running chills! Shh...listen
I have plenty of hill left to climb thank you very much

Location: Indiana + AKV, SSR, VGC & Aulani (wishing to be able to ADD VWL to the mix too)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikiq View Post
Have a wonderful time! Rock for me too...

DISNEYLAND: Way too many to possibly count! I grew up 30 mins. from DL. Former CM. AP holder for 20 yrs. Premier Pass AP. All 3 DL Resorts and numerous off-site hotels.
WDW: 58 trips on & off-site, including DVC, Deluxe, Moderate & Value - in 18 different WDW resorts & numerous off-site resorts. AP holder for 5 yrs. Premier Pass AP holder.
AULANI: 1 so far. More to come though, & definitely looking forward to returning!
Old 05-04-2011, 10:53 PM   #1077
carrie6466
DIS Veteran

As of May 2nd we are new SSR owners. I'm so excited We've been trying to do this since the first time we did a tour of SSR in 2007. Circumstances were just right this time, since they lowered the minimum buy in both in points and price.

Our July trip to BWV has been converted from the cash stay it was to our first points stay as of today I just got my confirmation email.

Next year will be SSR for sure. Am I going to love this or what??
Old 05-05-2011, 12:43 AM   #1078
kikiq
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie6466 View Post
As of May 2nd we are new SSR owners. I'm so excited We've been trying to do this since the first time we did a tour of SSR in 2007. Circumstances were just right this time, since they lowered the minimum buy in both in points and price.

Our July trip to BWV has been converted from the cash stay it was to our first points stay as of today I just got my confirmation email.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatashaDisneyCM View Post
Hello!!
anyhing!! But I just bought tonight and I will be in Disney on June 6th for my first stay with DVC!!

What can I expect when I get there? I am meeting with Steve to go over more stuff, did this over phone, but I met them this past Aug.

~J
Welcome Home to you both

Best way to see what to expect is to read through this thread, lots of pictures and hints.

Old 05-05-2011, 07:50 AM   #1079
Doug7856
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatashaDisneyCM View Post
Hello!!

~J
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie6466 View Post

Welcome Home and Congratulations!!

We purchased into SSR in October 2003, before the resort opened. We've had many wonderful stays. Our favorite sections to stay in are Congress Park and the Grandstand. Our next DVC trip is to the Animal Kingdom Lodge in July for a family trip and then in December our family is hosting my parents and grandparents at the Tree House Villas for a few nights -- something we never could have done without DVC! Enjoy your membership and the many options it offers!
Old 05-10-2011, 01:44 PM   #1080
Joe_B
Earning My Ears

23 more days till my first trip home to SSR

It will be my wife and I in a studio and then my parents, my baby sister (24), my little sister (27), my brother-in-law, and my nieces and nephews (2,4,5,10) in atwo bedroom.

I can't wait
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: