DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Resorts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2010, 02:56 PM   #151
bigAWL
DIS Veteran

Sorry, another bus question.

I think I've seen that the boat to DTD doesn't start running until 10am, is that correct? When does the bus to DTD start?

1979 .......... Golf Resort
1984 .......... Hotel Royal Plaza
1989 .......... Offsite?
2007 Jun .................................................. .................................................. ................. Newport Bay Club
2008 May-Jun .. Shades of Green ................. Wonder 4-night Bahamas Double-dip
2009 Jul ...... Shades of Green ................. Magic 7-night E. Caribbean Tortola
2010 Jun ........................................ Magic 12-night Northern Europe
2010 Dec ...... Saratoga Springs Resort ......... Magic 11-night S. Caribbean Holiday
2011 Jul ........................................ Wonder 7-night Alaska .................... Villas at Grand Californian
2011 Oct ...... Polynesian - AKV Kidani
2012 Jun ...... Bay Lake Tower .................. Fantasy 7-night W. Caribbean
2013 Mar ...... Beach Club Villas - BLT ......... Dream 4/3-night Bahamas Back-to-Back
2014 Jun ........................................ Magic 12-night Med. Barcelona-Venice

Future Plans:

2015 Jan ...... Saratoga Springs Resort ......... Fantasy 7-night E. Caribbean San Juan
2015 Jun-Jul .................................... Magic 11-night Norwegian Fjords & Iceland
Old 07-05-2010, 03:37 PM   #152
tjhsr

DVC Member

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-05-2010, 10:10 PM   #153
StitchFan73
Food Nerd

Hello-not an owner, but hopefully will be soon. But I do have a question. I have seen a pool upgrade mentioned in some posts regarding SSR and I was wondering is this a rumor or is it actually happening and are there any other changes coming to SSR. Is there a link or thread where I can read up on it?

TIA!
Old 07-05-2010, 10:15 PM   #154
adminjedi
I use my powers for good

Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchFan73 View Post
Hello-not an owner, but hopefully will be soon. But I do have a question. I have seen a pool upgrade mentioned in some posts regarding SSR and I was wondering is this a rumor or is it actually happening and are there any other changes coming to SSR. Is there a link or thread where I can read up on it?

TIA!
Actually happening.

DVC MEMBER SINCE 2006
Old 07-05-2010, 10:35 PM   #155
JennyG
Proud to wear Ears!

Hey guys...
I can't remember if there is a play ground on the SSR property...? I guess we have never looked for it in the past, never had the need. But our DS is old enough to use one now and we're going home in October. Just thought it would be a nice thing to have close to the suite.

Thanks,
Jenny

Old 07-06-2010, 01:09 AM   #156
kikiq
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyG View Post
Hey guys...
I can't remember if there is a play ground on the SSR property...? I guess we have never looked for it in the past, never had the need. But our DS is old enough to use one now and we're going home in October. Just thought it would be a nice thing to have close to the suite.

Thanks,
Jenny
There are 2 or 3 playgrounds around SSR. Here's a picture of the one by the Congress Park pool.

Old 07-06-2010, 10:10 AM   #157
BEASLYBOO
It's part of the charm
They go through some serious mayo there

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikiq View Post
There are 2 or 3 playgrounds around SSR. Here's a picture of the one by the Congress Park pool.

That's about the cutest thing I've ever seen! Looks like a little castle!

February 15th -18th, 2014 - OKW-GV
Old 07-06-2010, 11:24 AM   #158
JennyG
Proud to wear Ears!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikiq View Post

Aww!! I am so excited! Thank you for the pic and location. I was worried Disney wouldn't have any at the resorts for liability issues. Can't wait for our little Enzo to play on this beautiful castle!

Are there usually a lot of kids playing on it? Enzo tends to get run over... so I like to go when there's no body there. But, we're talking about Disney here... we might just have to deal with other kids!

Old 07-06-2010, 12:30 PM   #159
mamaprincess
DIS Veteran

Hey Lovers,

Just coming in to get a little pixie dust refill. Our trip seems like ages from now. Can't wait to get back home in December! We are road tripping this time and I am really excited about that. My family always road tripped growing up because my mom didn't fly and I was always so excited to get on the road and go to exciting places.
Old 07-06-2010, 12:47 PM   #160
kikiq
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyG View Post
Aww!! I am so excited! Thank you for the pic and location. I was worried Disney wouldn't have any at the resorts for liability issues. Can't wait for our little Enzo to play on this beautiful castle!

Are there usually a lot of kids playing on it? Enzo tends to get run over... so I like to go when there's no body there. But, we're talking about Disney here... we might just have to deal with other kids!
We have been to SSR in mid August the last 2 summers and there hasn't been any kids on it when my niece played on it. We spent a few resort afternoons and mornings, most folks are in the parks. My Dsil loved Congress Park because while she did her laps, my DB and DN would play in and around the playground then explore along the river looking for critters/birds.

The playground has that outdoor "foam" ground.

Old 07-06-2010, 02:59 PM   #161
AirGoofy
DIS Dad#341
Savvy!
I have yet to snag one of those recliner seats right in front of the big screen TV

Quote:

TIA!
It is the Paddock pool. I saw it somewhere, maybe a DisFiles magazine but don't remember a thread discussion. It starts this Fall and is supposed to be finished in 2011 ().
DIS Dad #341
WDW Commando #187
Disneytopia LIVE! DVC Trip Reports
2011 Dis Dads Pro Football Pick'em Champion
Old 07-06-2010, 03:17 PM   #162
maciec
AHHHH....Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?

Quote:

TIA!

It is a definite thing ! Here is a link with the artist rendering http://dvcnews.com/index.php/news-re...-pool-closeups

Old 07-06-2010, 09:33 PM   #163
debraW76
DIS Veteran

Hi! We are booking our first trip to SSR-THV for the fall. We are requesting an accessible room. I read there are only 4 of those in the treehouses. Does anyone have a map showing the room numbers so that I can see which ones are accessible? I am just wondering if they are close to the bus stops or further away?

Thanks,
Old 07-07-2010, 01:09 PM   #164
StitchFan73
Food Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciec View Post
It is a definite thing ! Here is a link with the artist rendering http://dvcnews.com/index.php/news-re...-pool-closeups
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGoofy View Post
It is the Paddock pool. I saw it somewhere, maybe a DisFiles magazine but don't remember a thread discussion. It starts this Fall and is supposed to be finished in 2011 ().
Thanks for the info

Just looked at the plans-very nice
Old 07-07-2010, 06:01 PM   #165
Flyerfan
Hockey lovin' OLTL addict with a deep desire for Disney

3 days 'til we're at our beloved SSR!!
Oct1989 Off site...Jan 1996 Dixie Landings...Jan 2006 POR....Dec 2006 POFQ...January 2008 SSR...Nov '08 OKW/Swan/SSR...Sept '09 BWV/YC....Nov '09 AKV/ SSR....July '10 SSR...Oct '10 HHI...Nov '11 SSR/BLT....May 2013 POR

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: