Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2015, 07:26 AM   #1
TAngel84
Earning My Ears

Memory Maker Question

So I am taking 1 lil one for bday mid-Feb & the other 2 lil ones at the end of March for their bdays..... my question is if I purchase memory maker can I use it for both of these trips or will I need to purchase it twice?
TAngel84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 09:14 AM   #2
dwbrewster
Just Goofy

You have 30 days from the first day of photos to conclude your "trip" according to the website.

Memory Maker – Frequently Asked Questions
Q.
How long can I capture photos at Walt Disney World Resort with my Memory Maker purchase?
A.
You can begin capturing photos as soon as you purchase Memory Maker. Once you download the first photo—or otherwise redeem your Memory Maker purchase—you then have 30 days to capture more photos. Please remember to download your photos before they expire.

If you purchased Memory Maker at the advance purchase price, photos taken within 3 days of the date of purchase will not be included in Memory Maker and must be purchased separately.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-26-2015, 09:30 AM   #3
MandiC
DIS Veteran

Probably have to purchase it twice :-/ you have 30 days after you activate it to get add new pictures

10 8 5 3

Feb. 2014 (POR)
Next trip 2016
MandiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 10:45 AM   #4
Happyinwonerland
Mouseketeer

How far apart are your trips? I think you have 45 days before the photos expire. So, activate memory maker 44 days after the first photo was taken, and then you have 30 more days to add photos. So, if you took a trip Jan 1, you can activate memory maker on Feb 14, and add photos until March 16.
I think that's how it works. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
Happyinwonerland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 11:08 AM   #5
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyinwonerland View Post
How far apart are your trips? I think you have 45 days before the photos expire. So, activate memory maker 44 days after the first photo was taken, and then you have 30 more days to add photos. So, if you took a trip Jan 1, you can activate memory maker on Feb 14, and add photos until March 16. I think that's how it works. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
It's not. The photos expire 45 days from when they were taken.

From the FAQ:

Either way, you can download your photos as many times as you like until they expire—currently 45 days after the date the photo was taken.
Old 01-26-2015, 02:07 PM   #6
TAngel84
Earning My Ears

From the 1st day of 1st trip to the last day of 2nd trip is 43 days. So when is memory maker "activated"? When u add 1st picture to it or when you download the 1st picture?
TAngel84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 10:45 PM   #7
Happyinwonerland
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaarcher86 View Post
It's not. The photos expire 45 days from when they were taken.

From the FAQ:

Either way, you can download your photos as many times as you like until they expire—currently 45 days after the date the photo was taken.
right, so she could activate MM on day 44, and download those photos, and keep adding pictures and downloading for 30 days. I don't see why it wouldn't work.
Old 01-26-2015, 10:47 PM   #8
Happyinwonerland
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAngel84 View Post
From the 1st day of 1st trip to the last day of 2nd trip is 43 days. So when is memory maker "activated"? When u add 1st picture to it or when you download the 1st picture?
When you go to download the photos, it will ask you if you're sure you want to activate memory maker. When you click yes, that's when it is "active"
Old 01-27-2015, 09:25 AM   #9
suziespice
Earning My Ears

I have another memory maker question. I'm going down with 10 people, I purchased a memory maker package, if I add those people into my friends and family list on my disney experience, can I get all of their photo's for free as well?
suziespice is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: