Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2011, 09:47 PM   #91
A.Mickey
Meeska Moouska

A Great Glowing Night at the MK

Wow! I know bad trip reporter, have a lot to catch up with. But I am determined to do it! We made our ADR's last night for our Sept trip and I still have to finish this trip report from last May, our October trip report and write about our 16 day trip in December!!

Well where we were, we were heading back to the MK for our last night.

We headed for Carousel of Progress to digest our food. And inside CoP Jaime realizes that we have to check in for our flight on SW. LOL, now that really is a CoP.

We hopped aboard the TTA and started cracking and passing out glow necklaces and bracelets.

We headed over to the hub, because Wishes would be starting soon!

We are all glowing at this point!

Now it was time for EMH!

Jungle Cruise is so different at night, especially when one half of your boat is glowing!

Taking pictures on the carpets, it was my 1st time and I believe Kim's 1st time too.

Off to BTR! It is a must wearing glow sticks on BTR and rolling your hands as high as you can, sitting backwards and putting your head back.

After the ride we met up with Heidi, Pam, Nicole and Kristen.

Time to get one last refreshing snack.

And we all went over to Buzz!

Some Space Mountain!

We actually got to play the games in the cue, they were fun and made the time go by quickly.

Time to conquer another ride that I have never done! The tea cups. We crammed 4 adults in one of those babies and our knees were killing us. I told everyone I do not want to spin! I hate spinning, but 10 seconds into the ride I couldn't resist and I had to spin it! Before I knew it we were the fastest teacup under the tent and I was having the time of my life with the best friends I never knew I had!

Time for my Pooh Bear!

Snow White: My Prince and the Prince.

The Carousel! By this time it was getting close to one. I actually saw Donald and Goofy riding on Dumbo with some of the crowd! That was cool, I never saw this before. Jaime said that right before closing they will sometimes ride the Carousel too, and sure enough we saw them do just that a few minutes after we got off the Carousel.

Around 12:57 we head into Mickey's Philharmagic a little loopy.

A pretty empty Mainstreet and a pretty awesome day.

Old 03-28-2011, 10:14 PM   #92
A.Mickey
Meeska Moouska

Our Last Day

We were to meet everyone at Starring Rolls early, after we grabbed TSMM fastpasses! Jason and I and Tracey were the first ones there, we decided to eat cause we were hungry! And I got one of those lovely beauties called the Butterfinger Cupcake. Oh my gosh are those ever good. I must have been really hungry, or I was mad that no one was there yet, because I forgot to take a picture of it. I ate the whole thing, by myself and then Jaime and the rest of the gang showed up. Jaime got a Peanut Butter cupcake and she couldn't finish it, DIBS! I got try that one too, just as good!

Our fastpass time was up so we headed over to ride!

We went to the Art of Animation...and found...

and found...

(this was before I saw TS3...now I could just kill that bear!)

Time for some ToT, this was the last time Jason had been on his favorite ride! At least that is what he says, I wonder if I will prove him wrong when I do our December Report.

Lunch was really good! This is by far my favorite CS in all of HS.

We were exhausted but looking forward to our next trip with just Aaron and our first stay at DVC with our own points! It was bittersweet when we were leaving because an OKW bus was pulling up and that is where we are staying in October.

Back at the airport...Snow White and Snow White...

Ready to go home!

Exhausted!

The trip is over but there is still one little guy to see!

I was so excited to see Aaron that I ran down the terminal and rushed to see him!! When I saw him for the first time Jason, Jaime and Jen were far, far behind, so there were no pictures. I cried and hugged my little guy for a long time. Turns out that while we were gone, Aaron had become adjusted and used to taking his Froggy everywhere. You will see Froggy's appearance in many pictures from our trip in October.

Side Note: Jaime, Jen and I are taking a spur of the minute Road Trip to DC to see a good friend of ours who had surgery on her foot. We decided to do this on Friday and in just two short weeks we will be on the road to DC for a day!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-04-2011, 04:20 PM   #93
Jazzabelle508
Live, Laugh, Love and Disney <3 :)

I just saw your trip report while I was exploring your site I noticed you said that you are from Illinois kind of by woodfeild. I was wondering where in illinois you were from because I happen to live about 30 minutes away from woodfield in the mount prospect/arlington heights area.
Pottermore: GoldThorn119 Twitter Page: Jazzyjen508

Old 04-07-2011, 10:04 AM   #94
TyRy
Part of the problem is I wear my shorts
It is making me nutty

First - I'm still on the first day from my trippie from October, so you at least finished this part!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Mickey View Post
I am about to be reunited with all of these great people on my May Trip! I am lucky enough to go to Disney 3 times this year. We leave on Friday Dec 3rd and we will get back Dec 19th. I hope to have this trip report wrapped up by the new year and then I will be working on October's and December's until it is time to start planning Septembers! That is right, we booked AK Value for Sept 28th-Oct 5th. Our 5 year wedding anniversary is Sept 29th and MK's 40th is Oct 1st! We are hoping to get back to Vicky and Al's and this time we will stay away from the sweetbread! We are also using a week at Sheraton Vistana's that we got an amazing deal on either before our after our week at AK.
I'll be there as well. Coming in 1st-8th as my BFF's family (including my Goddaughter) will be at the Poly that week. I opted for AKV.

I also thought about coming in and doing the 5k.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Mickey View Post
Side Note: Jaime, Jen and I are taking a spur of the minute Road Trip to DC to see a good friend of ours who had surgery on her foot. We decided to do this on Friday and in just two short weeks we will be on the road to DC for a day!
Have so much fun!!!!
Mickey's Hand is Back in my Pocket - A Trippie for Sept/Oct 08 and 1st Trip Home to AKV
Trip of New Phases, Friends & 40 - Sept 09 - CR/AKV
*A Giraffe Meets the Beach - Oct '10 BCV/AKV* *Oct '11 AKV/Poly *1st Birthday Trip and Disney Dream Cruise - Dec '11 AKV* *Oct '12 - 18 days! AKVJ, BWV, AKVK*
*Nov 2013 AKVJ* *Extra May 2014 Trip SSR*
Old 04-27-2011, 03:50 PM   #95
brookelizabeth
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

I'm so glad you finished it up! I'm looking forward to all your other adventures, as always.
Feb 2014 - Vero Beach ... Sept 2013 - CR/Disney Fantasy...March 2013 - AKL/SSR/POR ... Oct 2012 - OKW ... Sept 2012 - Disney Magic ... June 2012 - Disney Magic ... Jan 2012 - PPH/VGC ... Aug 2011 - Pop/YC/OKW ... May 2011 - ASMo ... Feb/March 2011 - BWV/BLT ... Sept 2010 - BWV ... Dec/Jan 2009/10 - AKV ... Sept 2009 - CSR ... Jan 2009 - SSR ... Nov 2008 - WL ... Oct 2006 - AKL

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: