Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2011, 06:10 PM   #16
PrincessTinker11
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtanddolly View Post
Here are directions for posting pics to the Boards (I would love to see pics of the things for your wedding!):

You can not post pictures directly to a post. Here is what you can do to show off your great t-shirts and items that you made:

• Get a free photobucket account at www.photobucket.com.
• Then upload your pictures to there.
• Once they are uploaded point your mouse at the picture and you will see a drop down list below the picture.
• Then left click your mouse on the words "IMG Code". When you do this you will see the word "copy" show up where the code was.
• Now go back to your post on the DISBoards and right click and "paste" the code into your post and the picture will show up once you complete the post.
Thank you Dolly I will have to try to figure that out!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2465405 Our Disney Cruise Line Castaway Cay Wedding! (Our PJ)
PrincessTinker11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 06:14 PM   #17
PrincessTinker11
DIS Veteran

Update as of 1/2011

Wow, time is realllly flying by! We have made such progress in our family/friends booking and thank goodness as the Disney Dream is selling out for our sail date!

We currently have 10 rooms booked and two more should be booked by the end of the week! We also have our photographer booked, I cannot wait to see Mikkel in action she is going to be great

I cannot believe that as of Febuary 1st we are only 9 months away! I have been working with our travel agent, former Disbride herself!, and we have 10 rooms booked as of today for the Disney Dream! I believe by the end of this week we will be at 12! I am so glad to see my family and friends coming out for our wedding!

The next few things I will be doing:

February/March
Get passports done for family members, luckily my fiance and I already have ours from previous cruising!

We ordered our welcome bags, check them out:

http://www.landsend.com/pp/NaturalOp...&origin=index#

The bags are pink as our wedding colors are pink/green...I am getting the Medium as I felt the small would be well to small and the medium I hear runs big! I am also going to get embroidery that says, "Lisa & Rob's Magical Disney Wedding" I am afraid to put the date, 11.1.11 in case they have to change course do to a storm or something!

March/April
Get the "six month celebration gifts" together...See on the first of the month, starting in June I will be sending little gifts to all booked cruises! Here is what I have together thus far:

A. A starfish ornament I am making out of a real starfish that will have a ribbon that says Lisa & Rob's Magical Disney Wedding on it!

B. A lottery ticket I found with a cruise ship on it that says Cruisin...

C. A gourmet cookie in the shape of a cruise ship sent to each home with a message stating, "Only_months until we cruise away on the Dream"

D. A disney gift card...

and I still have two more to think of!

I will need a dress fitting and will be doing that in April/May...

I am sooo excited, I have ideas for the welcome bags but will be working on that in the summer...

Here is a link to my dress!

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_...ize-Plus-Sizes

I absolutely LOVE the back of it! I am going to order my fiances shirt, hawaiian shirt, from Hawaii this summer

Its getting closer and I cannot wait!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2465405 Our Disney Cruise Line Castaway Cay Wedding! (Our PJ)
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-26-2011, 06:18 PM   #18
PrincessTinker11
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareeld86 View Post
Congrats on your wedding! We are getting married 2 days after you. We will have to have a Dis meet!!
Mareeld86, are you on facebook, would love to chat! I cannot wait for our weddings to get here!!

Old 01-26-2011, 06:19 PM   #19
PrincessTinker11
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy4Ever View Post
Congrats Lisa!!! What a great story. Can't wait to read more...I am getting married 2 days before you on the Dream
Hey Goofy4ever, are you on facebook, we can chat about our weddings!

Old 01-27-2011, 07:16 PM   #20
DisneyDmbNut

When You Wish Upon A Star...
WL Vet

subscribing!
DisneyDmbNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:17 PM   #21
PrincessTinker11
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyDmbNut View Post
subscribing!
How do you subscribe to someones PJ? It would be so much easier then me searching over and over!

Old 01-27-2011, 07:20 PM   #22
DisneyDmbNut

When You Wish Upon A Star...
WL Vet

either post like I just did, or click on the "thread tools" and click subscribe to this thread..then they will appear in your user cp page
DisneyDmbNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 07:19 PM   #23
PrincessTinker11
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyDmbNut View Post
either post like I just did, or click on the "thread tools" and click subscribe to this thread..then they will appear in your user cp page
Thank you, I figured it out!

Old 01-29-2011, 08:51 PM   #24
PrincessTinker11
DIS Veteran

MK Photoshoot

Well I have finally decided we will be doing this! At first I was not going to as I did not want to "subject" my fiance to having to wear a tux, lol, but since we are have a beach wedding I think he gets off easy on that aspect! He agreed to it and says that the pictures would be amazing! I am so excited and will be calling this week to book our MK shoot as I absolutely fell in love with the photos a previous dis bride had done!!!

Old 01-29-2011, 09:10 PM   #25
elleinad16
One of 11 couples to tie the knot at Disney World on 11-11-11!

Hooray! You're plans are coming together and the back of your dress is gorgeous!!!

Do you know if they require a deposit at the time of booking the MK photoshoot?
November 2003 - WDW: Yacht Club CL • December 2004 - DLR: Offsite • December 2005 - DLR: Offsite • August 2006 - DCL: Disney Wonder-Bahamas • May 2009 - WDW: Coronado Springs • September 2009 - DLR: Inaugural D23 Expo • May 2010 - WDW: Port Orleans French Quarter • August 2010 - WDW: POP Century • November 2010 - D23: Fantasia Boston Event • March 2011 - WDW: Day Trip • May 2011 - WDW: Wilderness Lodge CL • November 2011 - WDW: Grand Floridian for our Disney Fairy Tale Wedding • May 2012 - D23: Boston FANniversary Event & WDW: Caribbean Beach • September 2012 - DVC: Vero Beach • October 2012 - D23: Wreck-It Ralph Boston Event • February 2013 - WDW : Art of Animation • May 2014 - DVC: Hilton Head Island!
elleinad16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 09:18 PM   #26
PrincessTinker11
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by elleinad16 View Post
Hooray! You're plans are coming together and the back of your dress is gorgeous!!!

Do you know if they require a deposit at the time of booking the MK photoshoot?
I just emailed my travel agent to ask her about if I had to put a deposit down as well! I am going to use my tax refund to get my park hoppers and also to put a deposit, if needed, for the MK shoot!

I love my dress too and cannot wait for my first fitting, I believe it is in March!

Will you be doing a MK shoot as well?

Old 01-29-2011, 09:26 PM   #27
elleinad16

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessTinker11 View Post
I just emailed my travel agent to ask her about if I had to put a deposit down as well! I am going to use my tax refund to get my park hoppers and also to put a deposit, if needed, for the MK shoot!

I love my dress too and cannot wait for my first fitting, I believe it is in March!

Will you be doing a MK shoot as well?
I think so--I would love to! It's a once in a lifetime opportunity!
I'm just worried that there won't be many available times throughout the week we're there, because of all the weddings!
November 2003 - WDW: Yacht Club CL • December 2004 - DLR: Offsite • December 2005 - DLR: Offsite • August 2006 - DCL: Disney Wonder-Bahamas • May 2009 - WDW: Coronado Springs • September 2009 - DLR: Inaugural D23 Expo • May 2010 - WDW: Port Orleans French Quarter • August 2010 - WDW: POP Century • November 2010 - D23: Fantasia Boston Event • March 2011 - WDW: Day Trip • May 2011 - WDW: Wilderness Lodge CL • November 2011 - WDW: Grand Floridian for our Disney Fairy Tale Wedding • May 2012 - D23: Boston FANniversary Event & WDW: Caribbean Beach • September 2012 - DVC: Vero Beach • October 2012 - D23: Wreck-It Ralph Boston Event • February 2013 - WDW : Art of Animation • May 2014 - DVC: Hilton Head Island!
Old 01-29-2011, 09:33 PM   #28
PrincessTinker11
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by elleinad16 View Post
I think so--I would love to! It's a once in a lifetime opportunity!
I'm just worried that there won't be many available times throughout the week we're there, because of all the weddings!
I agree, fingers crossed then for both of us!

Old 01-29-2011, 09:34 PM   #29
PrincessTinker11
DIS Veteran

I am researching cameras for filming our wedding. I think I have come across the one I will be buying and it is waterproof so it can go snorkeling, another big plus!

http://www.amazon.com/Kodak-PlaySpor.../dp/B0030MITDK

Old 01-29-2011, 09:36 PM   #30
elleinad16

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessTinker11 View Post
I agree, fingers crossed then for both of us!
Pixie dust!!

Tags
2011, disney cruise line bride, october 30

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: