Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-2010, 09:02 PM   #76
Mysteria
MINDFREAK!
I'll release my inner felon on his butt if I get soaked by rain and bumped by pushy people
Make wishes on folded up chips

Here comes the poop tag

Location: They couldn't fit chemical and oil refinery state on the license plates

Massages and drinks! That's a fantasy day.

Sorry about the blisters ladies. I've made the same mistake of thinking it's ok we won't be going that far right now.

Ellen I hope everything worked out with Sean for August.

Cammie in disguise?
Old 05-17-2010, 09:14 AM   #77
podsnel
just skippin' around, amusing myself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
Yes...its almost 2 am! Yes... I waited up for my son to get home from his band trip and my other son to get home from his GF's house. Yes....I finally downloaded all of my pictures tonight. I freak'in LOVE my new camera! And YES........I started my TR! And I am trying to catch up on everyone else's.

What an awesome start to your first day! The message sounds divine and I think I need one after my first week back from vacation. I also love the villa at BC...lovely ....bright, airy, and beachy.

I agree with Praisehisname...I need a girls trip next year. The men on my trip were being a tad boring this trip. They would go back to the room and watch MSNBC and other news channels in the middle of the day. BORING! They were absolutely wrapped up in the stock market...computer and TV going simultaneously. That's so NOT Disney!
OK- just back from catching up on your TR- sorry to be so late! You DO need a girls trip, if that's how those men act on your trip!! Have you figured out where you're going to stay on that one for next year? And isn't the Sept one a girls only trip? And really?? back to the room for tv and computer in the middle of the day??? Did they know where they were??

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGICFOR2 View Post
Yay! The axe murderers convention has begun! I'm so glad you all got to go, and also a little jealoous.

Ellen, I gotta say, I'd be a little shy about the whole mud thing with a guy, but I have had a massage with a male massage therapist, and you're right, the strong hands are great!
Kara, love that you brought your own axe!
Sorry about the blisters, not a good way to start the trip.
There were definitely moments I was pretending I was anywhere else BUT there- but I would suck it up and do it again for sure. Bill was da MAN!!! And thanks for coming to the TR Tammie!! So happy you're here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid-at-heart View Post
Geezen, I go away for one day to make a milk run and two whole pages happen. Since I know you are going to ask what “milk run” means, we and seven other families belong to a “milk group”. The milk group buys raw milk from an organic dairy located about an hour’s drive from our town. Once every week one of the members of the group drives up with everyone’s coolers and milk jars to load up and deliver the milk to each family. Yesterday was my turn.

Ahhhh, the spa. I am so envious.
That sounds like a nice thing- it reminds me of the organic veg co-op my neighbor is in. She gets a crate a month of whatever is locally organically produced- it's always a surprise when she opens the box!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anewmac View Post
Ok let the party begin.. Im here now LOL

AHHH ive missed so much..hold on got some catching up to do LOL.
Quote:
loving it not even through the 1st full day and the drinking has commenced! girls after my own heart!.

So was HMH ever spotted.. or is sailor boy the new HMH? lol
You will have to wait and see... And I am SO HAPPY you are here! I've really missed you on my TRs!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpbear View Post
Great TR. I have been absent from the boards for about 6 months. Too much work and too little time. I come back and find this wonderful trip report to get me hooked again.

Lucy
Cool!! Welcome back Lucy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket's Mom View Post
Thanks for the directions to the tequila bar. We were at WDW Sept 18 thru 23. The place was open then, but we just couldn't find it. I know that I won't miss it the next time.

I'm so ready for a girls trip, but none of my BFF's would go, they are done with WDW since their kids are grown. Think that I need to find some new Disney going friends!
Sometimes people don't get that it's a different kind of WDW trip- I always feel so sad for those people!! WDW has SO much to offer for an adult trip.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-17-2010, 09:28 AM   #78
podsnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamDisMom View Post
Okay, okay.......I'm here!!!!

And for my first post, I'd just like to state for the record that I was the ONLY DisMom on this trip who did not require any bandages on any part of her feet throughout this whole trip. Teva Mush flipflops, FTW!!!!

LOL at the patheticness of my new account.

It's Cammie, btw. And Alan, thank you for your kind words!
Quote:
Yippee, Cammie is here - with her Teva Mushies!
Quote:
HaHa! I SWEAR by those flipflops. I bring @4 pairs and they are the only "shoes" I wear at Disney!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lshaw6 View Post
Hmmm, I need new flip flops. I'll have to check those out. Welcome back Cammie!
Quote:
I have not worn "flipflops" in years. The last time I wore flops I ended up with a hugh blister between my toes, hence the reason I stopped wearing them. Maybe it is time to give the TevaMush a try.
SOOOOOO glad you re-signed up, Cammie!! This TR would not be the same without you!!

FWIW, Joan & I were in LOVE with our sketchers tone-ups flip flops, too. Soooooo cushiony. Joan's blisters were other-shoe related and my sore spot was from a corn (at least I think that's what it's called) on my toe that I would have had irregardless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knewton64 View Post
......WHERE TO GO 4 great liquid refreshments!

Thanks 4 the tip when I check out Food & Wine Festval in Oct.

P>S>....love the pic of the hot tub! WOW!!

Lovng yer tr!
Hey there, Halloween cruise buddy!! Thanks for reading along!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteria View Post

Sorry about the blisters ladies. I've made the same mistake of thinking it's ok we won't be going that far right now.

Cammie in disguise?
Yes, it all worked out with Sean for August- I was able to straighten it out when i got home. So he will have the 4 weeks of daycamp he was supposed to have, and then the last week of summer off before school starts again. Perfect!!
Old 05-17-2010, 10:32 AM   #79
GaRain
DIS Veteran

Joining in so that I can read along with the fun.
Hoping I will be invited to join the next time!
Oh wait, do you HAVE to have kids?
Old 05-17-2010, 10:40 AM   #80
podsnel

Andale! Andale! Arriba! Arriba! To the DITCH!!

I was so excited and happy that Lonnie had finally arrived when we got back to BCV!! Usually, Lonnie has arrived to WDW on our trips right around the same time as I have....but....two weeks before we went, Lonnie got a job...so that would mean our plans would be changing a bit- instead of being with us from beginning to end, she was arriving after school had let out (she got a job working as a paraprofessional with an autistic boy in an elementary school) and would, very, very sadly...be leaving to go home on Sunday night.
Well, I wasn't going to think about that THEN, I was just so happy to see her!! And what was REALLY cool for me was that she and Joan immediately connected right away. Not much makes me as happy as I am when 2 of my closest friends get along so well- LOVE IT!! Anyway, I think Joan & I took speedy quick showers (that would make my 4th one of the day!!) and got ready in a flash to get over to the DITCH as fast as was humanly possible! Those other DISmoms were in the lead on the cocktailing, and there was no time to waste!!

It was a little crowded in there (probably the most crowded we saw it all the times we visited- oh yes, we went more than once to the Ditch, DUH!!) but we managed to get a spot at the bar and placed our order. I was DYING to try a Jalepeno Margarita-

Hell-ooooooooooo RITA!!

Can I just say, this is, hands down, the very, very best Rita of all time. It is not spicy, it is just very, very refreshing, and is made with slices of jalepeno (minus the seeds) and slices of cucumber, muddled in the bottom of a glass and then shaken with a plain rita made with tequila, lime juice, and agave syrup. It is PERFECTION. Both Lonnie & Joan wanted to try the Blood Orange Rita-

Our plan for this night was to eat a little here, then eat a little at Tokyo Dining, not really ever ordering a full meal and sharing most of what we had. A great thing to do on a girlie trip. So we ordered the two things I had seen raved about most on these boards- Crab tostadas and Shrimp Ceviche.

O.M.G. I don't even have the words to tell you how amazing and delicious those plates of food all were. Very, very super-uber fresh, the crab tostadas you could tell were made just for us. Nice and spicy, too. Yummo times 20!! And that shrimp was TDF....so, so great. We decided we all have a new best love here at WDW.

Soon we were joined by Kara, Cammie & Pam! WOW, did they hoof it fast around that lake!! No wonder Kara had blisters!

Did I mention Lonnie's birthday? It was 2 weeks earlier in April. So of course I had noted it on our room ressie, and had a button waiting for her when she arrived. Which she really didn't want to wear. Until I told her a birthday button = free stuff at Disney. So like a good girl, she put it on! And her first freebie? A nice shot of tequila from our new BFF, Pepe in the Ditch-

Well, lonnie is not much for shots- but we Dismoms REALLY are so helpful, so her gift did not go to waste!! As a matter of fact, we enjoyed it SOOO much, we decided to order some more (at the persistant urging of one of us who kept saying, "Do you want to do another shot? Because i'll do another shot. Does anyone else want to do a shot of tequila? Because I'd be up for that!" )

The shots of tequila are served with shots of their bloody mary mix- which tastes just as fresh as everything else does there. It is spicy and yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. It's a good thing we had an ADR for TD to get to, because if we hadn't, I think we might have never left- as in, this entire TR would be about 5 days in the Ditch with our new favorite friends from Mexico, and how sleeping under a table for 4 nights is really not so bad!!

Time to head to Japan! Ole!

Old 05-17-2010, 11:09 AM   #81
alan_renfroe
DIS Veteran

Great update Kara & Ellen!!

Kara, I want one of those cucumber margaritas right now. I loves me some tequila!! That flight looked awesome! Flip flops in WS?? Wha?? I would think after all those drinks you would not be feeling any pain whatsover!!

Ellen, the shrimp ceviche looks absolutely amazing. We have never spent much time in the Mexico pavilion......the Ditch will definitely be on my 'to do' list in the future.

Rosie, how are you my friend? I'm afraid last year's tutu might have to be enlarged a size or two for this year!

Cammie, welcome back! So great to see you on here! What's the deal with the new DIS account?

1200 pics, 1100 miles, 15 deluxe dining meals, 7 days, 6 nights, 1 great time at POR May 29-June 5, 2014 - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3289594

Past trip reports:
Team Renfroe's 2nd Trip Report, May 15-22, 2009 - 1500 pictures, dining reviews and DISmeets! - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2187084
Pre-Trip Report for May, 2009 - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1884986
First trip report with TONS of pics - May, 2008 - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1841491
Old 05-17-2010, 11:14 AM   #82
alan_renfroe
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by podsnel View Post

Happy belated Birthday, Lonnie!!! Yes, I'll have one of everything on this table.

1200 pics, 1100 miles, 15 deluxe dining meals, 7 days, 6 nights, 1 great time at POR May 29-June 5, 2014 - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3289594

Past trip reports:
Team Renfroe's 2nd Trip Report, May 15-22, 2009 - 1500 pictures, dining reviews and DISmeets! - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2187084
Pre-Trip Report for May, 2009 - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1884986
First trip report with TONS of pics - May, 2008 - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1841491
Old 05-17-2010, 12:04 PM   #83
karajeboo
DISmom by land and by sea!

Quote:
"Drink in hand!!" Best way to start a trip.

Tequila, my favorite drink, that and red wine. Sounds like a wonderful beginning for all.

Kate
Well of course it's the best way to start a trip!!! And finish a trip! And all THROUGHOUT the trip!!!!

Quote:
Ok let the party begin.. Im here now LOL

AHHH ive missed so much..hold on got some catching up to do LOL.
You are right on track! We've only just begun.... queue Carpenter's music now.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket's Mom View Post
Thanks for the directions to the tequila bar. We were at WDW Sept 18 thru 23. The place was open then, but we just couldn't find it. I know that I won't miss it the next time.

I'm so ready for a girls trip, but none of my BFF's would go, they are done with WDW since their kids are grown. Think that I need to find some new Disney going friends!
WHO could EVER be done with WDW???? Sounds like you need new friends!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpbear View Post
Great TR. I have been absent from the boards for about 6 months. Too much work and too little time. I come back and find this wonderful trip report to get me hooked again.

Lucy
You picked a perfect time to get back on the DIS! Queue Carpenter's music again.....

Quote:
loving it not even through the 1st full day and the drinking has commenced! girls after my own heart!.

So was HMH ever spotted.. or is sailor boy the new HMH? lol
Sadly, HMH was never officially spotted. Or unofficially for that matter..... But Ellen did inquire at RR and just by giving the description, found out he's a manager and was on vacation....

Quote:
Okay, okay.......I'm here!!!!

And for my first post, I'd just like to state for the record that I was the ONLY DisMom on this trip who did not require any bandages on any part of her feet throughout this whole trip. Teva Mush flipflops, FTW!!!!

LOL at the patheticness of my new account.

It's Cammie, btw. And Alan, thank you for your kind words!
Teva mush mouth show off!!!! Glad you're back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knewton64 View Post
......WHERE TO GO 4 great liquid refreshments!

Thanks 4 the tip when I check out Food & Wine Festval in Oct.

P>S>....love the pic of the hot tub! WOW!!

Lovng yer tr!
Hot tub? What hot tub? Is that where you girls all went when I was all alone????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteria View Post

Cammie in disguise?
It was a rookie mistake. I'm so embarassed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaRain View Post
Joining in so that I can read along with the fun.
Hoping I will be invited to join the next time!
Oh wait, do you HAVE to have kids?
Kids? None of us remembered having kids for FOUR days.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan_renfroe View Post
Great update Kara & Ellen!!

Kara, I want one of those cucumber margaritas right now. I loves me some tequila!! That flight looked awesome! Flip flops in WS?? Wha?? I would think after all those drinks you would not be feeling any pain whatsover!!

Ellen, the shrimp ceviche looks absolutely amazing. We have never spent much time in the Mexico pavilion......the Ditch will definitely be on my 'to do' list in the future.

Rosie, how are you my friend? I'm afraid last year's tutu might have to be enlarged a size or two for this year!

Cammie, welcome back! So great to see you on here! What's the deal with the new DIS account?
The cucumber rita was my favorite - I tried the passion fruit, blood orange, and jalapeno (and I really liked that one, too!) but the cuke was my fave!

Check out my TRs: DISmoms 3! If the Tiara Fits..... May, 2011
The McSparklesons are BACK! And they are CRUISIN! March, 2011
DISmoms Round Two: Don't Axe, Don't Tell May 2010 - A joint TR with my fellow DISmoms!
On the 1st Day of Christmas, Walt Disney Gave to Me...... December 2009; Belly Up at the Dolphin September, 2009 ,
Yes, I AM the Upgrade Queen May, 2009, DISmoms Gone WILD!!!! , May, 2009
A Joint TR with "podsnel" and "Camster0307"

Upgrades, Underwear, and Upside Down Fun - a TR full of "new" adventures! , March, 2009
5/2012 DCL Dream (DISmoms 4) 3/2012 DCL Magic Western Caribbean 12/2011 BWV (Mom/Dad's 50th Anniversary) 5/2011 BWV (DISmoms Gone Wild III) DCL Magic Eastern Caribbean (First family cruise!) 5/2010 BCV (DISmoms Gone Wild Part II) 4/2010 CSR (Mother/Daughter Trip12/2009 VWL (Family Christmas Trip) 9/2009 Dolphin (Mother/Daughter Trip) 8/2009 ASSP (Mothers/Daughters Trip with Neighbors) 5/2009 AKL (DISmoms Gone Wild Trip), 5/2009 AKL (Family Trip), 3/2009 CSR (Mother/Daughter Weekend), 11/2008 CSR (Mother/Daugter Trip), 9/2008 Yacht Club (Anniversary Trip), 5/2008 POP (Grand Gathering),3/2008 POR (P&PP), 5/2006 POP (Family Trip), 5/2000 CSR (Business), 5/1998 BWI (Honeymoon), Multiple offsite adventures!
Old 05-17-2010, 12:07 PM   #84
karajeboo
DISmom by land and by sea!

Quote:
I was so excited and happy that Lonnie had finally arrived when we got back to BCV!! Usually, Lonnie has arrived to WDW on our trips right around the same time as I have....but....two weeks before we went, Lonnie got a job...so that would mean our plans would be changing a bit- instead of being with us from beginning to end, she was arriving after school had let out (she got a job working as a paraprofessional with an autistic boy in an elementary school) and would, very, very sadly...be leaving to go home on Sunday night.
Well, I wasn't going to think about that THEN, I was just so happy to see her!! And what was REALLY cool for me was that she and Joan immediately connected right away. Not much makes me as happy as I am when 2 of my closest friends get along so well- LOVE IT!! Anyway, I think Joan & I took speedy quick showers (that would make my 4th one of the day!!) and got ready in a flash to get over to the DITCH as fast as was humanly possible! Those other DISmoms were in the lead on the cocktailing, and there was no time to waste!!

Oh yes we were in the lead!!!! And not slowing down to wait for you and your oh so relaxed tushies!!!

It was a little crowded in there (probably the most crowded we saw it all the times we visited- oh yes, we went more than once to the Ditch, DUH!!) but we managed to get a spot at the bar and placed our order. I was DYING to try a Jalepeno Margarita-

Hell-ooooooooooo RITA!!

Can I just say, this is, hands down, the very, very best Rita of all time. It is not spicy, it is just very, very refreshing, and is made with slices of jalepeno (minus the seeds) and slices of cucumber, muddled in the bottom of a glass and then shaken with a plain rita made with tequila, lime juice, and agave syrup. It is PERFECTION. Both Lonnie & Joan wanted to try the Blood Orange Rita-

Our plan for this night was to eat a little here, then eat a little at Tokyo Dining, not really ever ordering a full meal and sharing most of what we had. A great thing to do on a girlie trip. So we ordered the two things I had seen raved about most on these boards- Crab tostadas and Shrimp Ceviche.

O.M.G. I don't even have the words to tell you how amazing and delicious those plates of food all were. Very, very super-uber fresh, the crab tostadas you could tell were made just for us. Nice and spicy, too. Yummo times 20!! And that shrimp was TDF....so, so great. We decided we all have a new best love here at WDW.

Soon we were joined by Kara, Cammie & Pam! WOW, did they hoof it fast around that lake!! No wonder Kara had blisters!

It was all you Ellen. We'd been apart now for 3 hours and I was missing you terribly!!! Just had to run across that lake. Yes, across that lake - I didn't even take the promenade. Just walked on water for you!!!!

Did I mention Lonnie's birthday? It was 2 weeks earlier in April. So of course I had noted it on our room ressie, and had a button waiting for her when she arrived. Which she really didn't want to wear. Until I told her a birthday button = free stuff at Disney. So like a good girl, she put it on! And her first freebie? A nice shot of tequila from our new BFF, Pepe in the Ditch-

I must say, I really enjoyed Lonnie's birthday!!!

Well, lonnie is not much for shots- but we Dismoms REALLY are so helpful, so her gift did not go to waste!! As a matter of fact, we enjoyed it SOOO much, we decided to order some more (at the persistant urging of one of us who kept saying, "Do you want to do another shot? Because i'll do another shot. Does anyone else want to do a shot of tequila? Because I'd be up for that!" )

The shots of tequila are served with shots of their bloody mary mix- which tastes just as fresh as everything else does there. It is spicy and yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. It's a good thing we had an ADR for TD to get to, because if we hadn't, I think we might have never left- as in, this entire TR would be about 5 days in the Ditch with our new favorite friends from Mexico, and how sleeping under a table for 4 nights is really not so bad!!

Time to head to Japan! Ole!

Ole? In Japan? How much DID you drink in the ditch????

Check out my TRs: DISmoms 3! If the Tiara Fits..... May, 2011
The McSparklesons are BACK! And they are CRUISIN! March, 2011
DISmoms Round Two: Don't Axe, Don't Tell May 2010 - A joint TR with my fellow DISmoms!
On the 1st Day of Christmas, Walt Disney Gave to Me...... December 2009; Belly Up at the Dolphin September, 2009 ,
Yes, I AM the Upgrade Queen May, 2009, DISmoms Gone WILD!!!! , May, 2009
A Joint TR with "podsnel" and "Camster0307"

Upgrades, Underwear, and Upside Down Fun - a TR full of "new" adventures! , March, 2009
5/2012 DCL Dream (DISmoms 4) 3/2012 DCL Magic Western Caribbean 12/2011 BWV (Mom/Dad's 50th Anniversary) 5/2011 BWV (DISmoms Gone Wild III) DCL Magic Eastern Caribbean (First family cruise!) 5/2010 BCV (DISmoms Gone Wild Part II) 4/2010 CSR (Mother/Daughter Trip12/2009 VWL (Family Christmas Trip) 9/2009 Dolphin (Mother/Daughter Trip) 8/2009 ASSP (Mothers/Daughters Trip with Neighbors) 5/2009 AKL (DISmoms Gone Wild Trip), 5/2009 AKL (Family Trip), 3/2009 CSR (Mother/Daughter Weekend), 11/2008 CSR (Mother/Daugter Trip), 9/2008 Yacht Club (Anniversary Trip), 5/2008 POP (Grand Gathering),3/2008 POR (P&PP), 5/2006 POP (Family Trip), 5/2000 CSR (Business), 5/1998 BWI (Honeymoon), Multiple offsite adventures!
Old 05-17-2010, 06:49 PM   #85
MEK
DIS Veteran

Ole is right! for the Ditch! Those are some amazing cocktails and those bartenders are kind-of cute. Awesome, awesome update. Good thing you stopped sending me pictures by that point or I would have cried myself to sleep seeing all that yummy tequila go down the hatch. You moms are off to a great start.

Oh - and I love your Epcot picture. Its really beautiful!

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
Old 05-17-2010, 06:59 PM   #86
MEK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
OK- just back from catching up on your TR- sorry to be so late! You DO need a girls trip, if that's how those men act on your trip!! Have you figured out where you're going to stay on that one for next year? And isn't the Sept one a girls only trip? And really?? back to the room for tv and computer in the middle of the day??? Did they know where they were??

Seriously - they made me feel like I was still at home everytime they would turn on MSNBC and start checking stocks on the computer. Ugggghhhhhh! My September trip is a girls only trip! It should be lots of fun. I definitely need a do-over in the Epcot department. I missed a lot.

Not sure where we will stay in May. I was thinking about trying to conserve points a bit and getting a couple studios at OKW. I'll try for BWV or BC at 7 months, but if I can't get it I'll go OKW. I like that the studios have two beds. If my soccer mom friends don't want to go in May maybe I will try to travel solo around the same time the Dismoms return.

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
Old 05-17-2010, 09:02 PM   #87
praisehisname
DIS Veteran

Between the massage and the fun at The Ditch, I am beyond green with envy!!! You girls sound like a party waiting to happen!

07/87 DLR***05/98 All-Star Music***01/04 Polynesian/4-night Wonder***02/05 7-night Magic Eastern***
09/07 Beach Club***10/08 7-night Magic Special Western (double-dipping at Castaway Cay!!!)
***12/09 Pop Century***08/13 7 night Fantasy Western

Old 05-17-2010, 09:49 PM   #88
manntra
DIS Veteran

Ohhhh The Ditch
We had a pretty big dismeet there on the 5th....I had the blood orange and the classic....Soooooo good. I had a habanero one at the stand in DTD and that was good too. I think I will try them all in October Well it IS food and wine

Tracy
Old 05-17-2010, 10:40 PM   #89
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Great update Ellen !! The food looks awesome and the drinks too !!!Sorry I have not been around much I am working almost non stop and am at the moment at work !!! Trouble with Dissing at work is I have to keep stopping to WORK
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
Old 05-18-2010, 01:08 AM   #90
anewmac
Ive got nothing planned whats an OCVP to do?

Quote:
oh ya.. I can totally see the "arm twisting" to get you to drink with the bday girl LOL

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: