Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-23-2010, 09:38 PM   #91
Blanche_Neige
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmiester View Post
Anyone who wants to eat with us in the early seating, we can coordinate that once we're onboard. As long as we're not seated with folks who have poor personal hygene or horrible manners! lol!

That other thread got to you didn't it

We have very good hygiene but dinner time is our witching hour, that is why I don't want to impose on others
Jan 2008 - ASMovies
Jan 2009 - ASMovies
Jan 2010 - ASMusic
Sept 2010- ASMovies & Disney Wonder (1st cruise)
March 2011- All Star Sports + 1st trip to US offsite
Oct 2011 - Dream + POP + MNSSHP
March 2012 - US offsite + DTD shopping spree
Feb 2013 - Disneyland off site 1st time!
March 2014 - DCL Dream
March 2015 - ASMusic
Blanche_Neige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:58 PM   #92
JenGC
DIS Veteran

I thought about switching, but figured, like I said, she would eat in the lab. I am also betting that she won't get in bed by 10 either which she is used to going to bed around 7:30. So here's to hoping she will be so exhausted that she will sleep until 10 am! lol I am going to try and let her do her own thing on here so I just let the late seating be. :D Disney said that they tables doesnt seat more than 8 anyway so I think we have 8 dont we?
Register to remove

Old 06-23-2010, 10:09 PM   #93
Blanche_Neige
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenGC View Post
I am also betting that she won't get in bed by 10 either which she is used to going to bed around 7:30. So here's to hoping she will be so exhausted that she will sleep until 10 am! lol
lucky you! My kids always wake up early between 6 to 7am even it they go to bed really late, the day after is like a roller coaster up and down, down and down My 10 year is really funny wen he gets tired he gets really giggly and he slurs his words and that is only at 10pm

I will let them stay up for the pirate party and hopefully they will ok to see the fireworks.
Jan 2008 - ASMovies
Jan 2009 - ASMovies
Jan 2010 - ASMusic
March 2014 - DCL Dream
March 2015 - ASMusic
Old 06-23-2010, 10:15 PM   #94
JenGC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanche_Neige View Post
I believe it is a Cat 4 (lowest cat that allow 5 people), we are in # 8528 right beside the HUGE suite.
I am such a dork! Our room number now is 7556 NOT 8556!! We are on deck 7. We WERE on deck 8. Sorry for the confusion. Move along. Nothing to see here.
Old 06-23-2010, 10:34 PM   #95
Webmiester
Bring me that horizon...

Quote:
Move along. Nothing to see here.
You say that but as a typical human I have to peek....and let me tell ya
all I see are bunnys making waffles.
Old 06-24-2010, 07:01 AM   #96
cruisecrasher
DIS Veteran

Shore excursions

Right now we've pretty much got nothing planned, except I want to do the castaway cay 5k if it's offered and me and dh were going to rent some bikes for awhile on castaway as well.

98 days!
cruisecrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:01 AM   #97
JenGC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmiester View Post
You say that but as a typical human I have to peek....and let me tell ya
all I see are bunnys making waffles.
OOhhhh <putting tape on my mouth> mmuphh muupphh muuph!!! (I am trying to keep from saying things that are not so nice) hehe
Old 06-24-2010, 09:02 AM   #98
JenGC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisecrasher View Post
Right now we've pretty much got nothing planned, except I want to do the castaway cay 5k if it's offered and me and dh were going to rent some bikes for awhile on castaway as well.

98 days!
Me too. I was going to do the Castaway 5K but i just dont think I will be ready for it. If the weather is anything like it is here...NOW, I will be doing doing to make it to the beach let alone go walking that far! I want to rent the bikes too but they are just so expensive. I dunno. I have been known to change my mind (NO COMMENTS from any men!!) hehe
Old 06-24-2010, 09:49 AM   #99
Lorelei528
DIS Veteran

Good Morning!

Not much new here with us, I'm still flying from the big US Soccer win yesterday! (DH and I are huge soccer/football) fans and that's basically how we met. (watching the Euro Qualifiers on TV on a Sat morning at a football pub in NYC). We are kind of still newly married so the whole "how we met" thing always comes up...

So, now we're making plans for Saturday!! I cannot wait!!

Anyway, back to DCL business....we are definitely not going to switch as we never eat before like 7:30 -8pm anyway, so the late definitely works for us....

Jen, do you know how to arrange for any of us who want to sit together to do so? I have no clue.

Ok, I'll check in later! mmmm..waffles......
Lorelei528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 11:55 AM   #100
Lorelei528
DIS Veteran

Hey...where did everybody go?
Old 06-24-2010, 12:53 PM   #101
JenGC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelei528 View Post
Good Morning!

Not much new here with us, I'm still flying from the big US Soccer win yesterday! (DH and I are huge soccer/football) fans and that's basically how we met. (watching the Euro Qualifiers on TV on a Sat morning at a football pub in NYC). We are kind of still newly married so the whole "how we met" thing always comes up...

So, now we're making plans for Saturday!! I cannot wait!!

Anyway, back to DCL business....we are definitely not going to switch as we never eat before like 7:30 -8pm anyway, so the late definitely works for us....

Jen, do you know how to arrange for any of us who want to sit together to do so? I have no clue.

Ok, I'll check in later! mmmm..waffles......
Hey sweetie! MORNIN' ALL!!

I am not getting notifications that there are posts for this thread so I will check on it. Didn't mean to leave ya alone! I was thinking how this thread got quiet in the past two days!

Here's the updated list. Please let me know if I have missed someone or something is not right. I will go through the threads again anyway though! hehe

webmiester- 41, DW Younger (that is all he would say! ), DD Peanut 3 1/2-GTY-First Dining
JenGC-Jen, Sharon (grandmother..optional), Karen (grandmother...optional), Victoria 8 will be 9 on cruise (sept 29th)-cabin #7556 Second Dining-Together seating
Lorelei528-Lori-(42 Oct. 1), DH (33)-GTY Second Dining-Together seating
AllTexan-me (Alex-42), Amy (30-something), Ali (14) and Ashleigh (12) all lodging in #6545
Blanche_Neige-Me, Marianne (30 ish), DH Dave (closer to 50 than 20 ) and our DSs Josh (10), Leo & Sam (8) # 8528-First Dining
CruiseCrasher-me(28) and DH(30)-GTY
shwarren70-me, DH, DD (7), and DS (2)

Has anyone seen shwarren70 lately?

I will call DCL to see how to go about seating whomever together. I am sure I will need ressie numbers so you can send me a private message with that. I dont know how confidential that needs to be but ya never know.

Thanks!!
Old 06-24-2010, 12:54 PM   #102
Blanche_Neige
DIS Veteran

We have no excursion plans. I would to do the dolphins but x 5 $$$

In Nassau I was planning to go shopping a little bit, hopefully the kids will want to stay in the kids club. At CC we want to enjoys the and the kids, the twins have never been to the ocean before

We are going to WDW before our cruise, I just got us tickets for MNSSHP We can used the pirates costumes twice

Now I'm thinking that I might want to book a massage , I'm sure my legs/feet will need it...
Jan 2008 - ASMovies
Jan 2009 - ASMovies
Jan 2010 - ASMusic
March 2014 - DCL Dream
March 2015 - ASMusic
Old 06-24-2010, 12:58 PM   #103
JenGC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanche_Neige View Post
We have no excursion plans. I would to do the dolphins but x 5 $$$

In Nassau I was planning to go shopping a little bit, hopefully the kids will want to stay in the kids club. At CC we want to enjoys the and the kids, the twins have never been to the ocean before

We are going to WDW before our cruise, I just got us tickets for MNSSHP We can used the pirates costumes twice

Now I'm thinking that I might want to book a massage , I'm sure my legs/feet will need it...
OK the resort abbreviations always gets me. what is MNSSHP? Did you get free dining? I hope you did. That will save you MEGA bucks!! I just canceled mine. I was going to go Oct 30th but I chose this cruise instead. Glad I did!! There goes another rabbit! He has my waffle! Stop that!

My mom is going to book a massage. I am not that thrilled with massages. Unless I have the wost headache and just need one to take care of that, I dont like them.

I am still unsure of Nassau. I would love to look around, but foreign countries scare me.

More after lunch. I have to go walk this cherry coke (nope not diet!) and Doritos that I had for breakfast off.
Old 06-24-2010, 01:03 PM   #104
Lorelei528
DIS Veteran

Jen-
I also think Cruisecrasher (the other Lorelei/Lori) and her DH and also tinkerbell87512 asked to be seated with us...so it might be 2 tables of peeps...

Blanche-Neige, oh! It's Marianne, right?
When are you going to MNSSHP? We're going on the 28th, I cannot wait! Have you been before? We went 2 years ago and LOVED it. Do not miss the parade and if you can, stay for the second parade as it's less crowded. The Headless Horseman is to NOT BE MISSED. (And he rides by fast, so ya gotta like concentrate!)
Old 06-24-2010, 01:03 PM   #105
Blanche_Neige
DIS Veteran

1. webmiester - 41, DW Younger (that is all he would say! ), DD Peanut 3 1/2-GTY-First Dining
  2. JenGC - Jen, Sharon (grandmother..optional), Karen (grandmother...optional), Victoria 8 will be 9 on cruise (sept 29th)-cabin #7556 Second Dining-Together seating
  3. Lorelei528 - Lori (42 Oct. 1), DH (33)-GTY Second Dining-Together seating
  4. AllTexan me (Alex-42), Amy (30-something), Ali (14) and Ashleigh (12) all lodging in #6545
  5. Blanche_Neige - Marianne (30 ish), DH Dave (closer to 50 than 20 ) and our DSs Josh (10), Leo & Sam (8) # 8528-First Dining
  6. CruiseCrasher - me(28) and DH(30)-GTY
  7. shwarren70 - me, DH, DD (7), and DS (2)

Wow only 7 of us Do you think we will get more as we get closer

or maybe the ship is halfway full and we will all receive upgrades
Jan 2008 - ASMovies
Jan 2009 - ASMovies
Jan 2010 - ASMusic
March 2014 - DCL Dream
March 2015 - ASMusic

Last edited by Blanche_Neige; 06-24-2010 at 01:31 PM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: