Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2010, 03:52 PM   #181
JenGC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazer99 View Post
jen somebody anybody email me!!!!!...family is home and have to get off
i did!!
Old 06-28-2010, 03:56 PM   #182
JenGC
DIS Veteran

StarGazer99- DH Jeff BIRTHDAY 10/1
and my daughter Victoria 9/29 (if you consider that on our cruise. Technically the day before but...)
Register to remove

Old 06-28-2010, 08:20 PM   #183
shwarren70
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenGC View Post
StarGazer99- DH Jeff BIRTHDAY 10/1
and my daughter Victoria 9/29 (if you consider that on our cruise. Technically the day before but...)

JenGC & StarGazer99 - how old are your girls going to be? My daughter, Aubrey, is 7... Well as she puts it, she will be 7 1/2 on the cruise...

We're going for the Dream! September 2013

Silver Castaway Cay Member - Wonder - Feb 2008, Sep 2010, May 2011; Magic - Jan 2012, DVC Member - 2007 SSR & 2009 - BLT

shwarren70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 08:24 PM   #184
JenGC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by shwarren70 View Post
JenGC & StarGazer99 - how old are your girls going to be? My daughter, Aubrey, is 7... Well as she puts it, she will be 7 1/2 on the cruise...
LOL Victoria will be 9 but I am sure she will fit right in.
Old 06-28-2010, 10:12 PM   #185
StarGazer99
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by shwarren70 View Post
Yes, Emma will be 9 as well but I'm sure the girls will get along fine. This is really going to be nice.
StarGazer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:35 PM   #186
JenGC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarGazer99 View Post
Yes, Emma will be 9 as well but I'm sure the girls will get along fine. This is really going to be nice.
yes it is! :D
Old 06-29-2010, 07:55 AM   #187
JenGC
DIS Veteran

Mornin' mornin' mornin'!!! 93 more days my friends!
Old 06-29-2010, 09:07 AM   #188
StarGazer99
DIS Veteran

Smile

Quote:
Mornin' mornin' mornin'!!! 93 more days my friends!
OMG I am excited..have so much to do and you know the time is going to go by sooo fast. I really should find how to get a counter.. banner... thingy.
Old 06-29-2010, 09:15 AM   #189
JenGC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
OMG I am excited..have so much to do and you know the time is going to go by sooo fast. I really should find how to get a counter.. banner... thingy.
Yes!! You should!! I need one for the 3 nighter and the Dec 2011 one I am going to book too. I just can't find any other pictures to put in my counter!
Old 06-29-2010, 10:04 AM   #190
StarGazer99
DIS Veteran

Wink Trying out my Ticker

Quote:
Yes!! You should!! I need one for the 3 nighter and the Dec 2011 one I am going to book too. I just can't find any other pictures to put in my counter!
OK I have to get off but will be on FB. I just want to see if my ticker works..hehe

Jackie

Old 06-29-2010, 10:06 AM   #191
JenGC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
OK I have to get off but will be on FB. I just want to see if my ticker works..hehe
yes it does! looks good
Old 06-29-2010, 10:25 AM   #192
Lorelei528
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanche_Neige View Post
who is having bdays on the cruise again?

Me too!

Oct. 1 (I'll be 43)

Good morning all! Looks like I missed out on some chatting! I'm going to fall behind if I'm not careful!
Jen-
I'm about to e-mail you, sorry I didn't last night, I had a migraine, left work early and went to bed almost as soon as I got home...

So, I had this lightbulb go off the other day about our dining...I had read in the Passporter guide that the dining rotations might be different depending on if there are no kids in your party, little kids or older kids...

Jen-If/when you call DCL about the seating...can you ask them if they can sit us together even though we have a mixed party?

Is anyone planning on trying to book Palo at all? I think I'm going to try and book an early dinner there one night so we can still meet up with you all at the later seating to be social!

Can't wait to meet everybody!! Not long now!

May 2014 (BLT), Dec 2013 (BLT/AKL), Sept/Oct '12 (AKV/DCL), Jan '11 (AKL),Sept/Oct '10 (AKL/BLT/DCL/BWV), Sept '09 (BLT), April/May '09 (BW/AKL), Sept/Oct 08 (POP/AKL), Nov 03 (ASMovies/AKL), Nov 01 (CBR), Nov 97 (Disney Village Resort), '87 (off property), '77 (CR)
Lorelei528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 10:36 AM   #193
JenGC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelei528 View Post
Me too!

Oct. 1 (I'll be 43)

Good morning all! Looks like I missed out on some chatting! I'm going to fall behind if I'm not careful!
Jen-
I'm about to e-mail you, sorry I didn't last night, I had a migraine, left work early and went to bed almost as soon as I got home...

So, I had this lightbulb go off the other day about our dining...I had read in the Passporter guide that the dining rotations might be different depending on if there are no kids in your party, little kids or older kids...

Jen-If/when you call DCL about the seating...can you ask them if they can sit us together even though we have a mixed party?

Is anyone planning on trying to book Palo at all? I think I'm going to try and book an early dinner there one night so we can still meet up with you all at the later seating to be social!

Can't wait to meet everybody!! Not long now!
Oh I am so sorry sweetie that I skipped over you! I didnt have "birthday" beside your name so I think that is why I overlooked it. That problem has been resolved! lol

I just have down your family, tinkerbell87512, and my family sitting together. That makes 8 and they said that 8 was the max at one table but if we had more, they would have our tables sit in the same area. So on second seating we are together at the same table but if someone else wanted to join, I will do all I can to get us together.

I was planning on booking Palo but I am not in my 90 days (plus having problems getting both cruises on my Disney CC. I am going to have to pay down $1400 before I can book and start making ressies). I really want to do dinner though. Have you booked yet?

Jen
Old 06-29-2010, 10:38 AM   #194
Lorelei528
DIS Veteran

Jen-
No, I think I can book on July 17th...

I just PM'd ya btw.....

:D

Jen-
Didn't the other Lori/Lorelei want to sit with us too? There are 2 Loris/Loreleis travelling with their DHs....let me see if I can find her post..(cruisecrasher)...

May 2014 (BLT), Dec 2013 (BLT/AKL), Sept/Oct '12 (AKV/DCL), Jan '11 (AKL),Sept/Oct '10 (AKL/BLT/DCL/BWV), Sept '09 (BLT), April/May '09 (BW/AKL), Sept/Oct 08 (POP/AKL), Nov 03 (ASMovies/AKL), Nov 01 (CBR), Nov 97 (Disney Village Resort), '87 (off property), '77 (CR)
Lorelei528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 10:42 AM   #195
JenGC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelei528 View Post
Jen-
No, I think I can book on July 17th...

I just PM'd ya btw.....

:D

Jen-
Didn't the other Lori/Lorelei want to sit with us too? There are 2 Loris/Loreleis travelling with their DHs....let me see if I can find her post..(cruisecrasher)...
Oh Ok! and dont worry about not emailing me last night. I wasnt feeling up to par either. I was thinking about you today. Strange eh? Yeah you and Loreleis are going to confuse me to death!

I am going to see if I can find her info. I think she isnt on my list because she didnt want to do the FE? I need to go back and make a different section for the non-FEers so this doesnt happen again.

Jen

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: