Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2010, 01:45 PM   #106
BippityBoo
DIS Veteran

The roasted chicken sounds great...even if that was all your dad had the entire trip

We love the TTA as well. So lucky that you had a 5 minute wait on Buzz!! Can't wait to hear more
Old 05-10-2010, 01:49 PM   #107
3princesses+aprince
DIS Veteran

I love your Tommorowland pictures. I just love it over there. It's so cool!!! Can't wait to hear about Fantasyland

Our very magical, very first trip to Disney World!!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2182745

Come check out my Pre Trip Report, May 09
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2066680
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-10-2010, 01:54 PM   #108
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Great update (and you look fine!). We love the Wedway People Mover (that is what it will always be to us); Mark and I ride it a couple of times a trip...it is a good way to get off your feet, rest and just enjoy the view (although I hear the new narrative is not very good).
Old 05-10-2010, 01:57 PM   #109
chicagoshannon
DIS Veteran

Great start! Sorry about Ginny. I vote for Hawaii for your anniversary. We were going to go there for our 5th but had Madeline. Now we'er hoping to go for our 10th

Madeline loves the carousel of progress. I think we rode it 3 times in Feb.
Old 05-10-2010, 04:12 PM   #110
andrews1ma
Mouseketeer

Hi there- I am signing on! We were there around the same time- we were actually at MK on Sunday. Did you guys make out ok in the storm?????

Great start and I totally feel ya on keeping everyone happy. It is not an easy task- even with a party of 3! Trust me. also by nature ( I am a Libra) I am always trying to balance the scales and keep the peace, so hot days and crowds do not make that any easier!

DH 36 Me 37 DS 11 Puppy Dog Oliver 4
Old 05-10-2010, 05:01 PM   #111
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

to my TR! andrews1ma well about the rain will have to let you know in an upcoming update...don't want to spoil it...
I tried to go over to yours and the link is not connecting...will try again later
need to go cook dinner at the moment!

Last edited by longing2Batdisney; 05-10-2010 at 05:26 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 05:37 PM   #112
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BippityBoo View Post
The roasted chicken sounds great...even if that was all your dad had the entire trip

We love the TTA as well. So lucky that you had a 5 minute wait on Buzz!! Can't wait to hear more
you caught on to the chicken thingy for as pickey as he is, I can't believe that is what he decided he was going to eat, chicken just about the entire trip (maybe when he went through radiation this past year his tastebuds changed ) When we first arrived at MK I guess everyone headed off to Adventureland to start; we did not really meet up with crowds until Peter Pan at the end of Fantasyland....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3princesses+aprince View Post
I love your Tommorowland pictures. I just love it over there. It's so cool!!! Can't wait to hear about Fantasyland
We really enjoy Tomorrowland and Fantasyland and Frontierland, and Adventureland... --I'm trying to figure out when I can go again so I can do it all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Great update (and you look fine!). We love the Wedway People Mover (that is what it will always be to us); Mark and I ride it a couple of times a trip...it is a good way to get off your feet, rest and just enjoy the view (although I hear the new narrative is not very good).
no the narraive is not as good as the one in the past; but to be honest I don't really listen to much of it anyway...I just try to enjoy the view and sights...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoshannon View Post
Great start! Sorry about Ginny. I vote for Hawaii for your anniversary. We were going to go there for our 5th but had Madeline. Now we'er hoping to go for our 10th

Madeline loves the carousel of progress. I think we rode it 3 times in Feb.
I really think we are going to do Hawaii (I ordered their travel guide the other night)...he was amazed with the figures behind the curtain areas he was so cute!
Old 05-10-2010, 06:29 PM   #113
andrews1ma
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by longing2Batdisney View Post
to my TR! andrews1ma well about the rain will have to let you know in an upcoming update...don't want to spoil it...
I tried to go over to yours and the link is not connecting...will try again later
need to go cook dinner at the moment!
I just fixed it- oops no it still is not working- I will go and try again- thanks for letting me know and I am in for long haul so I will gladly await your rain story.

DH 36 Me 37 DS 11 Puppy Dog Oliver 4
Old 05-10-2010, 08:07 PM   #114
Charlefours
DIS Veteran

for meeting up some great characters right at the start of the day!!

I am sorry to hear about Ginny What an amazing tribute/note you wrote about her!!

Happy Mother's Day!! I did not get on DIS so I missed wishing it to you on the actual day. :

Ewe--you need to work on Dayne not eating pizza out all night I see many of those nights/days at college next fall...

I have to say it is funny about the Roasted Chicken. I sure hope he succeeded. We had roasted chicken tonight for dinner
September 2010 PTR

Old 05-10-2010, 11:09 PM   #115
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!! Great update!! I just love Carousel of Progress!! And I'm excited to ride the TTA this year after missing it last year!
Old 05-11-2010, 09:09 AM   #116
Believeinfairytales
DIS Veteran

Hi. I came over from your PTR and have enjoyed your trip so far. I always want to go to MK first, too.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:36 AM   #117
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Tomorrowland! I love Tomorrowland!

It's been several years since we've been in Carrousel of Progress. Seeing your pictures makes me wanna go back.

Add me to the list of "I don't know why but I like the TTA" people. It's a nice and relaxing way to see Tomorrowland.

Glad to hear that your Dad found something he liked to eat.

Old 05-11-2010, 03:51 PM   #118
MickeyisBeast
Some people just don't understand what Mr. Tom Morrow meant to me
I think you need some ICE for that burn!
This is sooo Tinsel

Great update(: I love your Tomorrowland pics, it's always a great place to start

1999-Day Trip // 2000-Day Trip // 2002-Day Trip // 2006-Offsite // 2008-Contemporary // 2009-All Star // 2009-Polynesian // 2009-POR
// 2010-Coronado // 2010-Pop Century // 2010-Grand Floridian // 2011-CBR+Polynesian // 2012-Pop Century // 2012-Contemporary

Old 05-11-2010, 05:28 PM   #119
kcandbella
DIS Veteran

I finally got all caught up! You are off to a great start. Bella LOVED CoP for some strange reason...she had to ride it twice!

Sorry to hear about your friend.
June 2012 POR
Sept/Oct 2011 Pop
May 2010 POR
Many offsite stays as a child
Old 05-11-2010, 06:54 PM   #120
Cory's Gal
I also haven't met a donut I didn't like

Great update Connie, I STILL have not made it to the magical opening of the Magic Kingdom! WE tried this trip but missed out by about 10 minutes or so! I am so sorry to hear about your friend Ginny. Your post was a beautiful sentiment.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: