Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2010, 05:54 PM   #676
BippityBoo
DIS Veteran

Great final wrap up, Connie! Still need to go back and read what I missed while I was gone. REALLY exciting about October 2011! Hope you can go! I went Oct 1-7th in 2008 and it was a great time! The decorations were amazing.
Old 10-21-2010, 08:44 AM   #677
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytothreeboys View Post
Great final day and recap! I love all the pictures!

YAY for October 2011 being a possibility! With things going the way they are here, I have NO idea when we'll get back. So sad.
Thanks! Missy...you guys will get back there one day...but, keep enjoying and having all the fun you guys are having with the boys doing all the other things you do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PittypatBR View Post
I would be interested in anything in the BR/NO area. Fall is just tough because of planning around ball games!! (I don't go, but so many go or tailgate!) I didn't know the Disney store was still open in Lakeside - that's good to hear.
Hi! PittypatBR, yes fall is tough--we don't have games but I dont have a free weekend until the second weekend in Nov and than it will be Christmas that will make it hard for people too! we'll get together soon...I was thinking what may be a nice idea for us with kids to be able to enjoy being with everyone is maybe finding a really nice enclosed park so we can let the kids play while we visit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory's Gal View Post
Great report Connie!! Thanks for sharing with us all!! I LOVED reading all of your TR, too bad our paths never crossed on this adventure!! I look forward to your next trip and I hope next fall is when it for sure happens!!!!!!
Thanks! Beth, I think I had really given up on meeting dissers when my parents joined us. I knew I would make it hard on myself w/them (and I did). I'm sorry now I'm sure I could have made it a point to meet...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BippityBoo View Post
Great final wrap up, Connie! Still need to go back and read what I missed while I was gone. REALLY exciting about October 2011! Hope you can go! I went Oct 1-7th in 2008 and it was a great time! The decorations were amazing.
Thanks! Katie...we went the first week of Oct 2001 and we had a blast...the weather was wonderful and the park was not crowded (but, it was just after 9/11 so that may have had something to do with it).
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-25-2010, 12:08 PM   #678
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran

Hi Connie!! I've been MIA here no the DIS for a few months but I'm back and caught up on your TR! I really enjoyed reading it!! We are planning on going back to WDW in OCtober 2011 as well. I'm just not sure which week yet. We had a full week off last week for Fall Beak and I'm waiting to see if we'll have that again next year and which week it will be!
Old 10-28-2010, 12:58 AM   #679
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

Hey Becky!
its been fun keeping up with you through FB...I need to go catch up with your PTR to see your plans for your Dec trip...I can't wait to hear all about it. I look forward to when we will finally be able to plan a Dec trip.

We are hoping to be able to join a few fellow dissers the first weekend of Oct for the 5K marathon; I can't wait to meet so many of them. It will so much fun for the kids to finally meet up as well. But, we are waiting until Dec to make our choice...

Thank you for the kind words on the TR! and I can't wait until I'm able to join the rest of you guys in a new PTR/TR...

having fun for now following along with you guys
Connie
Old 11-07-2010, 11:36 AM   #680
racefanof88
DIS Veteran

Hey Connie . I hope you are having a great weekend!!

24 TRIPS AND COUNTING
Old 11-13-2010, 07:43 PM   #681
Peter Pan Fan 22
Mouseketeer

I’ve been away from the boards for awhile, so forgive me as I comment from a month ago.

Great timing to get to see all those characters! (Bart and Lisa Simpson, Woody Woodpecker, Curious George and Scooby Doo)

Great recap. I need to take your advice about leaving the parks with the crowds. It does put a bitter taste in your mouth. Next time I'll hang out a bit and just take pictures or something. Anything is better than standing still waiting for a bus!

I would love, love, love to go to Disney in October during Halloween time too! Seeing pictures from the parks this past month made me so jealous. It looks like it would be great.

Please send me a private message if a Louisiana DIS meet ever comes to fruition!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: