Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What works best for FL ressie dismeet? Pick your top dates
June 5th 8 23.53%
June 6th 9 26.47%
June 12th 5 14.71%
June 13th 4 11.76%
June 19th 9 26.47%
June 20th 5 14.71%
June 24th 3 8.82%
June 25th 5 14.71%
June 26th 15 44.12%
June 27th 11 32.35%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-19-2010, 08:58 PM   #976
diznut66
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmskinner View Post
I'm still here!!! I've been a lurker though lately.

Any Disney plans anyone?

I think me and my boy are going to DisneyQuest Oct 2, if anyone would like to join us or hang out at DTD.
I might be interested in that....Haven't been to DisneyQuest and always wanted to experience it at some point. Will know next week.....
diznut66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 09:15 PM   #977
DFD
You know that feeling you get when you’re standing in a high place with a sudden urge to jump? I don’t have it.
I take it plain

Quote:

Any Disney plans anyone?

I think me and my boy are going to DisneyQuest Oct 2, if anyone would like to join us or hang out at DTD.
I'll be there in spirit riding the Carpet
Register to remove

Old 09-20-2010, 05:52 AM   #978
Sha
°O°Believes in the Magic and Fairies! ~ Laughter is SUNSHINE you can hear! ~ "Dreams move on if you wait too long"

Quote:

Any Disney plans anyone?

am there that day... looking to see if anything opens up to stay the whole weekend. Might be able to swing over there.

Charleston RFTC 2 Kingdoms 1 Day 12/3/2009 Jenroc Lisa
I WEAR PINK FOR THE SURVIVORS, THE FIGHTERS AND THE TAKEN
  • °O° First trip WDW: 1972 ~ Celebrates Every Birthday at WDW ~ AP Holder ~ DVC Member: May '06 SSR, May '07 AKV, Jan '09 BLT
  • °O° Lives close enough to go often (for Pixie Dusting to stay young!) ~ Disney Magazine Spring '05 p 36 ~ Celebrations Magazine March/April & May/June 2009
  • °O° Stays around WDW: DL/POR, POFQ, BC, YC, GF, CB, BWV, OKW, BCV, SOG, SSR, VWL, POP, CR, Dolphin, AKV-JH, BLT, AKV-KV, ASMo, AKL-CL, CS, BC- CL, SSR-Treehouse
Sha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 03:01 PM   #979
brack
The man who loves all things Disney but really loves Annette 'cause she takes him to Disney
Long time amateur photographer
I never tire of the elevator one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha View Post
am there that day... looking to see if anything opens up to stay the whole weekend. Might be able to swing over there.
We were at the Studios last night meeting friends from Atlanta. The weather at night is getting really nice.

We might be able to make DTD on the 2nd.

A day without Mickey is.... what's the point?

"So many nights I just dream of the ocean, God I wish I was sailin' again" Jimmy Buffett
"In vain you rise early and stay up late, toiling for food to eat - for He grants sleep to those He loves" Psalm 127:2
brack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 04:49 PM   #980
boatman987
Earning My Ears

Fort Lauderdale
boatman987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 05:01 PM   #981
DFD
You know that feeling you get when you’re standing in a high place with a sudden urge to jump? I don’t have it.
I take it plain

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatman987 View Post
Fort Lauderdale

hmmm how far is that from Orlando... LBV area...
Old 09-20-2010, 05:05 PM   #982
Sha
°O°Believes in the Magic and Fairies! ~ Laughter is SUNSHINE you can hear! ~ "Dreams move on if you wait too long"

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatman987 View Post
Fort Lauderdale
welcome and where about it Ft Laud?? Grew up down there... miss it sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFD View Post

hmmm how far is that from Orlando... LBV area...
I think its about 3 hours but then again, it was suppose to be 4-4.5 from home to there and I made it home in 3.

• °O° First trip WDW: 1972 ~ Celebrates Every Birthday at WDW ~ AP Holder ~ DVC Member: May '06 SSR, May '07 AKV, Jan '09 BLT
  • °O° Lives close enough to go often (for Pixie Dusting to stay young!) ~ Disney Magazine Spring '05 p 36 ~ Celebrations Magazine March/April & May/June 2009
  • °O° Stays around WDW: DL/POR, POFQ, BC, YC, GF, CB, BWV, OKW, BCV, SOG, SSR, VWL, POP, CR, Dolphin, AKV-JH, BLT, AKV-KV, ASMo, AKL-CL, CS, BC- CL, SSR-Treehouse
Old 09-20-2010, 05:09 PM   #983
DFD
I take it plain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha View Post
.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Old 09-20-2010, 05:10 PM   #984
Sha

Quote:

Old 09-25-2010, 02:14 PM   #985
jmskinner
DIS Veteran

Any one wanting to meet up next Saturday. Taking my son to DQ if anyone wants to meet. Would like to get there a little after 11:00 (I think that is when they open). And I can only take DQ for a couple of hours.

But, after DQ, I'm up for a meet anywhere. Think I am having WDW withdrawals.
POR July 2006;POR June 13-21 2008;ASM Sept 26-28 2008;RPR July 14-16, 2009;POR July 16-21 2009;CBR Sept 4-7, 2009, POFQ Thanksgiving 2009, AKKV June 5-6, 2010, POFQ July 2010, AS Sports Sept 2010, POFQ Jan 2011, BLT Feb 2011, POP Apr 2011, SoG May 2011, POR July 2011, POR and POP Aug 2012, CSR Oct 2012, POR Sept 2013

My DH wants another trip to WDW?!?! MNSSHP, F&W, and Diagon Alley A PTR for Sept 2014
jmskinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 02:28 PM   #986
diznut66
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Any one wanting to meet up next Saturday. Taking my son to DQ if anyone wants to meet. Would like to get there a little after 11:00 (I think that is when they open). And I can only take DQ for a couple of hours.

I'll be there...I know I'm having withdrawals...it may actually be over a month since I've been there
diznut66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 07:19 PM   #987
Sha

Quote:

sounds good. Then im going to F&W. Oh look something I can mark off of the list!

Old 09-25-2010, 07:57 PM   #988
DFD
I take it plain

hello... to those going to F&W will someone check Belgium and Korea and see what kind of drinks and food they have... I cant find it in any of the list I think am going senile... I thought I read it somewhere that this 2 countries are new and included...
Old 09-26-2010, 06:44 AM   #989
Sha

Quote:
hello... to those going to F&W will someone check Belgium and Korea and see what kind of drinks and food they have... I cant find it in any of the list I think am going senile... I thought I read it somewhere that this 2 countries are new and included...
can do... but you might want to text and remind me on Saturday LOL

Old 09-26-2010, 07:18 AM   #990
nurse.darcy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
A search of the WDW site lead me to these menus for the two new countries. I am sure Sha and any others coming here soon will be happy to taste test menu items for you (I know I plan on hanging out there next weekend).

NEW-Belgium, Introduced: 2010
•Steamed Mussels with Roasted Garlic Cream
•Freshly Baked Waffles with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream
•Stella Artois
•Godiva Chocolate Iced Coffee
•Leffe
•Hoegaarden

NEW-South Korea, Introduced: 2010
•Lettuce Wraps with Roast Pork and Kimchi Slaw
•Barbecue Short Rib with Steamed Rice and Cucumber Kimchi
•Honey Ginger Tea
•Jinro Chamisul Soju
•Bohae Bokbunjajoo (Black Raspberry Rice Wine)

Here is a list of the entire offerings of all the countries on the WDW website:

Food and Wine Festival Offerings
8/2007 - ASMu, 5/2008 - Pop, 8/2008 - POR & BWI, 9/2008 - POFQ, 12/2008 - Offsite, 3/2009 POR, 5/2009 - Pop, 7/2009 AKL. 10/2009 AKV and SSR, 1/2010 Grand California Villas, 2/2010 BLT, 5/2010 BWV, 7/2010 Pop
nurse.darcy is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: