Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What works best for FL ressie dismeet? Pick your top dates
June 5th 8 23.53%
June 6th 9 26.47%
June 12th 5 14.71%
June 13th 4 11.76%
June 19th 9 26.47%
June 20th 5 14.71%
June 24th 3 8.82%
June 25th 5 14.71%
June 26th 15 44.12%
June 27th 11 32.35%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-06-2010, 10:13 AM   #946
Sha
°O°Believes in the Magic and Fairies! ~ Laughter is SUNSHINE you can hear! ~ "Dreams move on if you wait too long"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFD View Post
My Mommy Em is the woman who carried you for 9 monhts!!! Me.. well the stork was a lil bit drunk and she ended up with me... and For Moira!!! I did not give her that nickname mommy did in the dream!! remember!!! One of a few dreams that I dont want toi forget...

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday weekend... I got sent home from the Quarry early and got homke at 4Pm and napped and I just woke up.,.. now time to go visit a family in the hospital then back at the Quarry from 7A to mifnight tomorrow! C'mon Tuesday Hurry up !!!
She loves you as much as all the others! And it was still your dream so... LOL but she still doesnt know she is Moira... have to explain it to her sometime. Mommy Em is getting ready now. Going to be close on getting out of here this morning. Was 2am when we went to bed.

And you can have Tuesday rush to get here now.... I have a massage in the morning LOL

Have a good weekend day everyone.

Charleston RFTC 2 Kingdoms 1 Day 12/3/2009 Jenroc Lisa
I WEAR PINK FOR THE SURVIVORS, THE FIGHTERS AND THE TAKEN
  • °O° First trip WDW: 1972 ~ Celebrates Every Birthday at WDW ~ AP Holder ~ DVC Member: May '06 SSR, May '07 AKV, Jan '09 BLT
  • °O° Lives close enough to go often (for Pixie Dusting to stay young!) ~ Disney Magazine Spring '05 p 36 ~ Celebrations Magazine March/April & May/June 2009
  • °O° Stays around WDW: DL/POR, POFQ, BC, YC, GF, CB, BWV, OKW, BCV, SOG, SSR, VWL, POP, CR, Dolphin, AKV-JH, BLT, AKV-KV, ASMo, AKL-CL, CS, BC- CL, SSR-Treehouse
Sha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 07:14 PM   #947
DFD
You know that feeling you get when you’re standing in a high place with a sudden urge to jump? I don’t have it.
I take it plain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha View Post

And you can have Tuesday rush to get here now.... I have a massage in the morning LOL

Have a good weekend day everyone.
make it Wednesday... as I was checking my email.. I have to get to the Quarry for training with some new ways of mashings the boulder
Register to remove

Old 09-08-2010, 05:10 AM   #948
nurse.darcy
DIS Veteran

Okay folks, if you are reading this and off work today and feel like a day in the sunshine (and possible rain), let me know. . .I will head to the world today for some fun as I'm off work and am open to suggestions. . .
8/2007 - ASMu, 5/2008 - Pop, 8/2008 - POR & BWI, 9/2008 - POFQ, 12/2008 - Offsite, 3/2009 POR, 5/2009 - Pop, 7/2009 AKL. 10/2009 AKV and SSR, 1/2010 Grand California Villas, 2/2010 BLT, 5/2010 BWV, 7/2010 Pop
nurse.darcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:29 AM   #949
KodakFigment
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurse.darcy View Post
Okay folks, if you are reading this and off work today and feel like a day in the sunshine (and possible rain), let me know. . .I will head to the world today for some fun as I'm off work and am open to suggestions. . .
Hi Darcy - I could use a few hours away from the unpacking. Don't have my AP yet though, so if you want some company for a snack or lunch at DTD or a resort send me PM. I'm only 15 minutes away from MK. Julie

Halfway through the Resort list - but now living only minutes away
KodakFigment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:56 AM   #950
nurse.darcy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KodakFigment View Post
Hi Darcy - I could use a few hours away from the unpacking. Don't have my AP yet though, so if you want some company for a snack or lunch at DTD or a resort send me PM. I'm only 15 minutes away from MK. Julie
Hey there Julie, sent you a PM. . .sounds like a great idea. . .
8/2007 - ASMu, 5/2008 - Pop, 8/2008 - POR & BWI, 9/2008 - POFQ, 12/2008 - Offsite, 3/2009 POR, 5/2009 - Pop, 7/2009 AKL. 10/2009 AKV and SSR, 1/2010 Grand California Villas, 2/2010 BLT, 5/2010 BWV, 7/2010 Pop
Old 09-08-2010, 09:14 PM   #951
nurse.darcy
DIS Veteran

Hello folks, met Kodakfigment (Julie) today. She is awesome and we had a great time at Fultons at DTD getting to know each other. Here she is in the flesh. . .sorry Julie but any pic I get is free reign on the boards. . .of course, I did tell you that. . .

Old 09-09-2010, 09:05 AM   #952
KodakFigment
Mouseketeer

Thanks Darcy. I had fun too! Wish I had combed my hair for the pic though Folks, Darcy sure knows her way around Fulton's. We had a delicious lunch. Hope to meet up again. It's fun but hard making new friends in a new city. Gotta love the DIS

Halfway through the Resort list - but now living only minutes away
KodakFigment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 03:57 PM   #953
brack
The man who loves all things Disney but really loves Annette 'cause she takes him to Disney
Long time amateur photographer
I never tire of the elevator one

Quote:
Originally Posted by KodakFigment View Post
Thanks Darcy. I had fun too! Wish I had combed my hair for the pic though Folks, Darcy sure knows her way around Fulton's. We had a delicious lunch. Hope to meet up again. It's fun but hard making new friends in a new city. Gotta love the DIS
Yes it is fun and yes you do "gotta" love it!

A day without Mickey is.... what's the point?

"So many nights I just dream of the ocean, God I wish I was sailin' again" Jimmy Buffett
"In vain you rise early and stay up late, toiling for food to eat - for He grants sleep to those He loves" Psalm 127:2
brack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 03:59 PM   #954
phorsenuf
Not so New Rule author on the DISSome discuss it calmly and some ...
Grandma Oboe

Location: Concord NH and now Davenport FL. Home to meth addicts and dislocated cowboys I'm told.

So who is in the Clearwater area? Looking for some friends that are around during the days to hang out with.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:54 PM   #955
diznut66
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by phorsenuf View Post
So who is in the Clearwater area? Looking for some friends that are around during the days to hang out with.
I'm in St Petersburg.
diznut66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:05 PM   #956
brack
The man who loves all things Disney but really loves Annette 'cause she takes him to Disney

Going tomorrow and Saturday for the Night of Joy at the MK.

"So many nights I just dream of the ocean, God I wish I was sailin' again" Jimmy Buffett
"In vain you rise early and stay up late, toiling for food to eat - for He grants sleep to those He loves" Psalm 127:2
Old 09-09-2010, 08:10 PM   #957
phorsenuf
Not so New Rule author on the DISSome discuss it calmly and some ...
Grandma Oboe

Location: Concord NH and now Davenport FL. Home to meth addicts and dislocated cowboys I'm told.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diznut66 View Post
I'm in St Petersburg.
That's not too far. Do you work during the day? I'm home all the time, no kids though. Empty nesters here.
Old 09-10-2010, 07:47 AM   #958
Sha
°O°Believes in the Magic and Fairies! ~ Laughter is SUNSHINE you can hear! ~ "Dreams move on if you wait too long"

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack View Post
Going tomorrow and Saturday for the Night of Joy at the MK.
Never been for one of those... let me know how it is. I know the youth from my church go.

How was time in NC?

Charleston RFTC 2 Kingdoms 1 Day 12/3/2009 Jenroc Lisa
I WEAR PINK FOR THE SURVIVORS, THE FIGHTERS AND THE TAKEN
  • °O° First trip WDW: 1972 ~ Celebrates Every Birthday at WDW ~ AP Holder ~ DVC Member: May '06 SSR, May '07 AKV, Jan '09 BLT
  • °O° Lives close enough to go often (for Pixie Dusting to stay young!) ~ Disney Magazine Spring '05 p 36 ~ Celebrations Magazine March/April & May/June 2009
  • °O° Stays around WDW: DL/POR, POFQ, BC, YC, GF, CB, BWV, OKW, BCV, SOG, SSR, VWL, POP, CR, Dolphin, AKV-JH, BLT, AKV-KV, ASMo, AKL-CL, CS, BC- CL, SSR-Treehouse
Sha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:19 AM   #959
brack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha View Post
Never been for one of those... let me know how it is. I know the youth from my church go.

How was time in NC?
You should go even if the music is not your thing. There are several styles being played around the park plus the rides are open! We've been several times even when we didn't live in Florida.

It was a great time in NC. We love the mountains and then we spent a week at my DMIL's home near Durham. I ate too much plus it was stuff that my doctor would fuss at me for. I've got to let my cholesterol level go back down before I see her again!

Old 09-10-2010, 11:57 AM   #960
DFD
You know that feeling you get when you’re standing in a high place with a sudden urge to jump? I don’t have it.
I take it plain

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack View Post
I ate too much plus it was stuff that my doctor would fuss at me for. I've got to let my cholesterol level go back down before I see her again!

looking forward for some yummy not-good-for-your-cholesterol food in Nov.! Visiting family in Holly Springs, Cary and raleigh

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: