Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What works best for FL ressie dismeet? Pick your top dates
June 5th 8 23.53%
June 6th 9 26.47%
June 12th 5 14.71%
June 13th 4 11.76%
June 19th 9 26.47%
June 20th 5 14.71%
June 24th 3 8.82%
June 25th 5 14.71%
June 26th 15 44.12%
June 27th 11 32.35%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-02-2010, 12:35 PM   #931
rebecca06261
DIS Pirate Wench

Location: Living in Fantasy Land on most days but sleeping in Spring Hill, FL

1st things 1st... Ken, you know I love you, but dude- you live in Oregon. While I consider you to be family, unless you're moving in my spare bedroom, you aren't a florida resident

I will be heading to the world September 10 - September 12, staying at AS Movies Preferred. I'm considering attending Nights of Joy but haven't decided on that yet. If anyone is interested in meeting up, let me know
rebecca06261 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 01:17 PM   #932
brack
The man who loves all things Disney but really loves Annette 'cause she takes him to Disney
Long time amateur photographer
I never tire of the elevator one

Just checking in to see what's up.

Getting ready to pick up my DS and DDIL who are flying in from Texas to visit here in NC. Annette's Mom will be surprised to see Brack III.

A day without Mickey is.... what's the point?

"So many nights I just dream of the ocean, God I wish I was sailin' again" Jimmy Buffett
"In vain you rise early and stay up late, toiling for food to eat - for He grants sleep to those He loves" Psalm 127:2
brack is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-02-2010, 01:34 PM   #933
nurse.darcy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca06261 View Post
1st things 1st... Ken, you know I love you, but dude- you live in Oregon. While I consider you to be family, unless you're moving in my spare bedroom, you aren't a florida resident

I will be heading to the world September 10 - September 12, staying at AS Movies Preferred. I'm considering attending Nights of Joy but haven't decided on that yet. If anyone is interested in meeting up, let me know
Reb, I agree that Ken is no Florida Ressie, but heck, I still don't feel like one though I can get in my car and be there in 15 or less. . .lol.
8/2007 - ASMu, 5/2008 - Pop, 8/2008 - POR & BWI, 9/2008 - POFQ, 12/2008 - Offsite, 3/2009 POR, 5/2009 - Pop, 7/2009 AKL. 10/2009 AKV and SSR, 1/2010 Grand California Villas, 2/2010 BLT, 5/2010 BWV, 7/2010 Pop
nurse.darcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 09:30 PM   #934
brack
The man who loves all things Disney but really loves Annette 'cause she takes him to Disney
Long time amateur photographer
I never tire of the elevator one

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurse.darcy View Post
Reb, I agree that Ken is no Florida Ressie, but heck, I still don't feel like one though I can get in my car and be there in 15 or less. . .lol.
While legally I have only been a Florida resident for 15 months I DO feel like one and will be from now on!

A day without Mickey is.... what's the point?

"So many nights I just dream of the ocean, God I wish I was sailin' again" Jimmy Buffett
"In vain you rise early and stay up late, toiling for food to eat - for He grants sleep to those He loves" Psalm 127:2
brack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 12:52 AM   #935
DFD
You know that feeling you get when you’re standing in a high place with a sudden urge to jump? I don’t have it.
I take it plain

I average of 3-4 months in a year in Florida... does that count
Old 09-03-2010, 06:21 AM   #936
Sha
°O°Believes in the Magic and Fairies! ~ Laughter is SUNSHINE you can hear! ~ "Dreams move on if you wait too long"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFD View Post
thought we said that you are already?? Anyways, you are the first honorary FL ressie here.

Brack- that is cool about the family getting together. Am sure you will get lots of pictures for your family memories. Are you going to do a multigenerational one with your DMiL, DW, DS and DGS??? I loved those when my grandparents were around.

Charleston RFTC 2 Kingdoms 1 Day 12/3/2009 Jenroc Lisa
I WEAR PINK FOR THE SURVIVORS, THE FIGHTERS AND THE TAKEN
  • °O° First trip WDW: 1972 ~ Celebrates Every Birthday at WDW ~ AP Holder ~ DVC Member: May '06 SSR, May '07 AKV, Jan '09 BLT
  • °O° Lives close enough to go often (for Pixie Dusting to stay young!) ~ Disney Magazine Spring '05 p 36 ~ Celebrations Magazine March/April & May/June 2009
  • °O° Stays around WDW: DL/POR, POFQ, BC, YC, GF, CB, BWV, OKW, BCV, SOG, SSR, VWL, POP, CR, Dolphin, AKV-JH, BLT, AKV-KV, ASMo, AKL-CL, CS, BC- CL, SSR-Treehouse
Sha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 02:03 PM   #937
diznut66
Mouseketeer

Quote:
You are definately an honorary Floridian
diznut66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 02:04 PM   #938
diznut66
Mouseketeer

For future reference if we have enough to split cost

Covered Space Rentals at Water Parks Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach now offer premium covered spaces for daily rental. The Beachcomber Shacks (at Typhoon Lagoon) and Polar Patios (at Blizzard Beach) cost $250 per day and include covered seating, all day drink mugs, an ice chest with bottled water and an attendant to assist with food orders. The patios seat up to six people and can be reserved by calling 407-WDW-PLAY (407-939-7529).
diznut66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 02:34 PM   #939
DFD
You know that feeling you get when you’re standing in a high place with a sudden urge to jump? I don’t have it.
I take it plain

Quote:
Originally Posted by diznut66 View Post

Covered Space Rentals at Water Parks Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach now offer premium covered spaces for daily rental. The Beachcomber Shacks (at Typhoon Lagoon) and Polar Patios (at Blizzard Beach) cost $250 per day and include covered seating, all day drink mugs, an ice chest with bottled water and an attendant to assist with food orders. The patios seat up to six people and can be reserved by calling 407-WDW-PLAY (407-939-7529).
Oh Mylanta put my name down!!! me and Mommy Em can play canasta the whole day(polishing her cansta techniques)!!!
Old 09-03-2010, 07:27 PM   #940
DFD
I take it plain

anybody wanna send me some
Old 09-04-2010, 09:34 AM   #941
Sha
°O°Believes in the Magic and Fairies! ~ Laughter is SUNSHINE you can hear! ~ "Dreams move on if you wait too long"

Quote:
Originally Posted by diznut66 View Post

definitely would chip in for that or just do it.... lol

Quote:
Oh Mylanta put my name down!!! me and Mommy Em can play canasta the whole day(polishing her cansta techniques)!!!
my mom is mommy em?? I forget..

Quote:
anybody wanna send me some
hmmm thought you wanted pixie dust... it says BBQ

• °O° First trip WDW: 1972 ~ Celebrates Every Birthday at WDW ~ AP Holder ~ DVC Member: May '06 SSR, May '07 AKV, Jan '09 BLT
  • °O° Lives close enough to go often (for Pixie Dusting to stay young!) ~ Disney Magazine Spring '05 p 36 ~ Celebrations Magazine March/April & May/June 2009
  • °O° Stays around WDW: DL/POR, POFQ, BC, YC, GF, CB, BWV, OKW, BCV, SOG, SSR, VWL, POP, CR, Dolphin, AKV-JH, BLT, AKV-KV, ASMo, AKL-CL, CS, BC- CL, SSR-Treehouse
Old 09-04-2010, 08:38 PM   #942
DFD
I take it plain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha View Post
definitely would chip in for that or just do it.... lol

my mom is mommy em?? I forget..
whos child are you Sha??? I know me and Moira are def'ly has the right of blood/lineage...
Old 09-05-2010, 06:18 AM   #943
nurse.darcy
DIS Veteran

Okay, I would be all over a cabana. . .just not before October 1.
8/2007 - ASMu, 5/2008 - Pop, 8/2008 - POR & BWI, 9/2008 - POFQ, 12/2008 - Offsite, 3/2009 POR, 5/2009 - Pop, 7/2009 AKL. 10/2009 AKV and SSR, 1/2010 Grand California Villas, 2/2010 BLT, 5/2010 BWV, 7/2010 Pop
nurse.darcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 05:02 PM   #944
Sha

Quote:
whos child are you Sha??? I know me and Moira are def'ly has the right of blood/lineage...
well you give nicknames and I forget sometimes...

Old 09-05-2010, 06:30 PM   #945
DFD
I take it plain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha View Post
well you give nicknames and I forget sometimes...
My Mommy Em is the woman who carried you for 9 monhts!!! Me.. well the stork was a lil bit drunk and she ended up with me... and For Moira!!! I did not give her that nickname mommy did in the dream!! remember!!! One of a few dreams that I dont want toi forget...

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday weekend... I got sent home from the Quarry early and got homke at 4Pm and napped and I just woke up.,.. now time to go visit a family in the hospital then back at the Quarry from 7A to mifnight tomorrow! C'mon Tuesday Hurry up !!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: