Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After > Completed trip reports and planning journals
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2010, 03:05 PM   #16
Disney9.9.10
DIS Veteran

I love all of your pictures so far! Your wedding was beautiful and looks like you guys are a tight knit family! Congratulations on your wedding and disneymoon!

Dec 1988 - First Trip! * 1989 * 1990 * 1992 - Polynesian * 1996 - ASMu - Dance Trip for Disney's Magic Music Days * Dec 2002 - DCL Wonder & ASMo * March 2004 * March 2005 - Pop * August 2007 - ASMu * September 2010 - Grand Floridian - Wedding/Honeymoon Trip! * August 2011 - AKL Kidani Village * December 2012 - CSR*November 2014 - AKL Kidani Village for E's First Trip!

Krysten Michael Evelyn and Scarlett Mommy to an Angel

Disney9.9.10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 04:26 PM   #17
iheartpluto
Mouseketeer

Location: Garden City, MI (but hoping to eventually be Mickey's neighbor!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney9.9.10 View Post
I love all of your pictures so far! Your wedding was beautiful and looks like you guys are a tight knit family! Congratulations on your wedding and disneymoon!
Thank you so much! Your PJ is great, by the way.
iheartpluto is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-30-2010, 05:43 PM   #18
trudy88
Mouseketeer

Smile Your colors and floral were so pretty!

And the GF is really lovely.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:03 PM   #19
iheartpluto
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by trudy88 View Post
And the GF is really lovely.
The GF is SO pretty... and I'm glad you liked the flowers, too! I did the girls' bouquets and my bouquet out of silk flowers. And I love bright colors, especially blues and greens so it was a very easy choice of color scheme. It's so nice that you noticed, and I appreciate your appreciation!
Old 05-01-2010, 01:02 AM   #20
Pooh's Corner
Mouseketeer

Your wedding was soooo pretty!! I want to use that same color for my dresses! The last minute changes would never have been known by those photos!! I can't wait to see more of your pictures and hear your stories.
Pooh's Corner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 11:48 AM   #21
iheartpluto
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooh's Corner View Post
Your wedding was soooo pretty!! I want to use that same color for my dresses! The last minute changes would never have been known by those photos!! I can't wait to see more of your pictures and hear your stories.
Aw thanks! I'm glad you like the colors. (If you liked the dresses themselves they were separates from Impression Bridal in turquoise.) I was so happy with how bright they were! Headed off to a Detroit Tigers' game with DH in a minute, so not sure when I'll be updating, but it won't be later than Monday and it might even be as soon as tonight! Thanks for reading!!
Old 05-03-2010, 06:25 PM   #22
iheartpluto
Mouseketeer

Well, after a very eventful weekend, it's time to continue this absurdly late TR! Day 2 was wonderful (is and day at Disney not wonderful?) We started out the day with a room service breakfast, which was very yummy. We then headed off to EPCOT, and we got to ride on the front of the monorail!

We got to EPCOT before it opened because we had a SEGWAY tour scheduled! It was way too much fun. We had like a SEGWAY boot camp where they taught us how to ride them (much easier than it looks!) There was a mini obstacle course where we learned how to navigate hills and turns and of course how to get on and off! Once we were steady we got to ride around the World Showcase. It was so cool to see it so empty! Our tour guides were very nice and informative. The park opened during our tour, so it was definitely interesting trying to dodge people in the park! Here's a few pics:

We look like such dorks in our helmets! :P

After the tour we had lunch at Coral Reef! I had the wild mushroom lasagna and the butterscotch creme brulee. (I love creme brulee, and I vowed before this trip that I would try as many flavors as possible!) DH had the grilled Mahi Mahi and the chocolate wave for dessert.

My yummy creme brulee!

After lunch we headed over to Typhoon Lagoon for the afternoon. I loved all of it, but especially the wave pool and the lazy river. Although, I did skin my knee on an embankment in the lazy river, and I still have a mark from it!

The look on this guy's face is priceless!

A few lazy river pics:

Old 05-03-2010, 06:26 PM   #23
iheartpluto
Mouseketeer

After heading back to the hotel and drying off we went to one of the dinners I was most excited about; Cinderella's Royal Table!!! I was SO happy to be going there!! It was great. The food was amazing, of course, and it was just so nice to be eating in the castle! While we were there a couple got engaged, but of course I missed it because I was in the restroom. DH told me about it when I came back. Their table was right by ours, though, and I heard the girl say "Can we get the bride and groom Mickey ears?!" It made me smile. It's moments like that that just make WDW so special. Every feeling you have there is magnified. People dream of going there, and I feel like the luckiest person in the world even just walking around the park.

Anyway, we walked in and waited downstairs, so of course we had to take some pics while we were waiting...

When we got upstairs, our table had been decorated with castle confetti! I was so excited! (I said that a lot on this trip)

The pretty menus!

Some pictures of the dining room and of Fantasyland through the windows:

I got a wand and DH got a sword. We each had the prime rib for dinner, and DH had to pretend to use his sword to cut it. He's too funny. The spring roll appetizer was really good too, and DH had the BLT salad, which he liked. We both had the cappuccino creme brulee (SOOO yummy!) for dessert.

The show was really great, with the mice and the Fairy Godmother (love her.)

Old 05-03-2010, 06:46 PM   #24
Belle2007
Mouseketeer

Your pictures are beautiful!! You had some great disney magic with that limo! I loved your blue shoes. My DH and I love dining at Cinderella's castle.

Cannot wait to see more!

Peggy

POFQ 2007; Disney Cruise "Magic" 2009; Disney Cruise "Wonder" 2009; POFQ 2009; Disneyland 2010; WDW 2010; Disney Magic 2011; Disney Fantasy Maiden Voyage 2012
Belle2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:07 PM   #25
iheartpluto
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle2007 View Post
Your pictures are beautiful!! You had some great disney magic with that limo! I loved your blue shoes. My DH and I love dining at Cinderella's castle.

Cannot wait to see more!

Peggy
Thank you so much! I loved my blue shoes too! lol They were so comfortable. I'm glad you're enjoying the pictures, because there's plenty more to come! Thanks for reading.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:24 PM   #26
iheartpluto
Mouseketeer

We stayed in the Magic Kingdom for EMH after dinner. We took a pic in front of the castle, of course.

We watched the castle change colors while waiting for Wishes...

And, because I'm a big dork, I had to take a pic of our matching shoes! (Hey, don't judge, we got them on sale!) And no, DH and I do not normally do the matchy-matchy thing.

We also rode Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, (which is so much fun in the dark!) did some shopping, and then walked into one of my absolute favorites (I have many favorites! ) Mickey's Philharmagic! I absolutely adore that attraction. Although, IMHO, I think it should be called Donald's Philharmagic!

Then, completely happy, we headed back to the GF to get a couple hours of sleep.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:52 AM   #27
iheartpluto
Mouseketeer

Day 3 (Monday) was also DH's birthday!!! I have to admit, I was SO jealous of him getting to spend his birthday in WDW. My birthday is 9 days after his, and I felt it was SO unfair that I'm the huge Disney nut, but his birthday was there and not mine! Yes, I sound like a whiny baby, but I don't care! *stomps foot*. I kid, I wasn't really that bad! We went to Key West after the Disney part of our honeymoon, and we celebrated my birthday down there. I kept telling DH that we just should've switched birthdays!.

Anyway, we had a very early reservation at Crystal Palace, so it was back to the Magic Kingdom for us!

We got to our table, and it was decorated with the cutest Mickey confetti heart!

DH wasn't quite into taking pics with the characters yet, so even though it was his birthday, most of the breakfast pics are of me!

I told the server it was DH's birthday, so DH got a cupcake and a card from Pooh and the gang. So cute!

Of course I had to take pics of the topiaries on the way out...

Old 05-04-2010, 05:07 PM   #28
PrincessFendi
Mouseketeer

The pictures from your wedding are beautiful! It looked like it was a really georgeous day. I really like your wedding colors too!
PrincessFendi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 07:13 PM   #29
trudy88
Mouseketeer

Smile Your castle pictures are amazing!

Even the menu at CRT is pretty....
Old 05-05-2010, 03:52 PM   #30
iheartpluto
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessFendi View Post
The pictures from your wedding are beautiful! It looked like it was a really georgeous day. I really like your wedding colors too!
Thank you! The day was beautiful, absolutely perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trudy88 View Post
Even the menu at CRT is pretty....
I know, I love it! There's so many details, it's so perfect... but then, everything Disney is usually perfect!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: