Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2010, 07:54 AM   #31
megthewonderful
DIS Veteran

I loved the premiere last night!

Caroline and her husband look great! And Danielle's conversation with the priest - so very odd to me, yet I couldn't get enough. And Danielle putting her girls in the car to stalk Caroline's party. She says she doesn't want to be part of their group, but she can't leave them alone either.

Can't wait for the rest of the season!
Old 05-04-2010, 08:13 AM   #32
WeLoveLilo05
DIS Veteran

That Kim lady was a little weird, so what was she badmouthing Danielle to get info from these girls (so she could go back and tell Danielle) or does she really not like her, or is she two faced?
I think she was getting annoyed with the priest, I think she thought the priest was going to say these girls are awful, it sounded like she was raising her voice to him. I have a hard time believing that Danielle goes to church every Sunday how do you lie to a priest?
And finally, Thereasa with her "contradiction" comment, me and fiance were laughing to hard!

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm Possible." ~ Audrey Hepburn

WeLoveLilo05 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-04-2010, 09:23 AM   #33
jx3smom
Don't ask me to do dishes
Looking forward to seeing Figment again
I think I need some new shoes

I think Dina was the classy one last night. She did not bad mouth Danielle at all and was annoyed with the others at the party for being two faced.
jx3smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 09:56 AM   #34
newtodis
Disney Lover!

Have to say I was a little disappointed with last night's show...I guess it just wasn't what I was expecting after all the hype. I hope the season gets better. Maybe it's because they showed the "table flip" just before the premire seemed so much calmer!

Nov/Dec PTR: http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post35542292
Planning a mid Nov - mid Dec trip? Check out our thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2399320
newtodis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 10:29 AM   #35
klj27
DIS Veteran

I am glad someone else noticed the contradiction comment. Oh my goodness!

'95 - Day Trip from Tampa : '97 - Villas at the Disney Institute : '98 - Boardwalk Villa : '00 - Downtown Disney : '02 - Downtown Disney : '03 - Downtown Disney : '05 - Port Orleans Riverside & Coronado Springs : '06 - Port Orleans Riverside, Wilderness Lodge & Vero Beach: '07 - Port Orleans Riverside : '08 - Port Orleans Riverside '10 Comort Inn LBV "11 Band Trip at the Rosen Plaza: '13 - Windsor Hills
klj27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 10:34 AM   #36
ARLO1
DIS Veteran

how about when theresa talked about how big danielles 'hole' is...comparing it to some tunnel....that made me laugh so much....theresa was hysterical last night.
ARLO1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 10:38 AM   #37
cinmell
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OP. That way when someone does the delete of nevermind edit we know what was there LOVES U2 & COACH bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARLO1 View Post
how about when theresa talked about how big danielles 'hole' is...comparing it to some tunnel....that made me laugh so much....theresa was hysterical last night.
She cracks me up! I also loved the contradiction comment.

I think Danielle is pathetic and I feel so bad for her girls.

I also couldn't figure that Kim out. Was she just talking about Danielle to get info from the housewives or does she really not like Danielle? Hmmm

Does anyone else want to smack Jacqueline's daughter or is it just me?

~~My husband never thought anyone would read my post nevermind respond to it!~~
cinmell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 11:06 AM   #38
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

I thought the Premier was great!! And the previews for this season looked amazing!!

Danielle and the Priest ... Well, I hope she is going to church every Sunday as at least her kiddos are getting something out of it ... I was soooo glad they decided to NOT go to Caroline's house. Her kiddos knew that was NOT the thing to do at all. Ya, and what was up with Danielle's friend, Kim, (duck-lips and all) is she Danielle's friend OR foe??? Danielle's daughters a BEAUTIES. Christine is absolutely a natural beauty ... so tall, lovely hair, beautiful face!! The little one (can't remember her name) is a real cutie with those freckles. AND they are so calm!

Teresa's kiddos are so hyper all the time. I thought there were rumors at the end of last season that Teresa and Joe lost the house ... ? I think I would have been really uncomfortable if I went to my Italian friend's house to make sauce and her grandfather asked me if I had my period ...

Dina was so quiet throughout most of the show.

Caroline and her DH look great. Wow, did they say his suit was $9,000.00 at Barney's!!! I really do NOT want to hear that "lipstick on a pig" comment ANYMORE!

Jacqueline's baby, Nicky is a doll. Her daughter is a p.i.t.a. I wonder how her relationship with Danielle will play out AND I was so surprised Danielle did not acknowledge the new baby AT ALL.

KAR

momrek06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 12:01 PM   #39
Allison
- Join date March 2004 -

I think Danielle is a dangerous kind of crazy. She freaks me out.
Old 05-04-2010, 01:19 PM   #40
WeLoveLilo05
DIS Veteran

Yes, if I was Jacqueline I would NEVER want to talk to Danielle again, if they were once good friends you would think that she would have acknowledged the birth of her son, a card, a text, a call, SOMETHING.

I also agree, I think Dina may be done with the show, I don't think she wants to be in the spotlight, she was very quiet.

I said to DF...I wonder if the teachers of these little ones on the show watch the show. They must think Danielle is a piece of work.

And YES Jacqueline's daughter is so annoying! She really needs to grow up, the whole thing about opening up a checking account, that she didn't know how...lol well I have to admit @ 18 I didn't either (thats when I 1st did it for college) but *I* put on my big girl panties and went to the bank and got the info lol. Seriously...what goes on? Was she working or going to school? When they were talking with the boyfriend I was in and out of the kitchen.

Old 05-04-2010, 01:20 PM   #41
WeLoveLilo05
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allison View Post
I think Danielle is a dangerous kind of crazy. She freaks me out.
Danielle's eyebrows creep me out

Old 05-04-2010, 01:29 PM   #42
Tinkh
DIS Veteran

I love how Danielle was shopping and hitting the spa while talking about struggling to pay the bills.... I do not like Jaqueline at all. Let her and Danielle run together. UGH
Old 05-04-2010, 02:13 PM   #43
of the seas
Of the ccccccccc
They have the best brownies
I'm trying to get people's opinion

Yea, Danielle was shopping, and going to the spa and saying she had trouble paying her bills! When she was telling the priest how all that stuff last season happened in front of her kids! Ha! She made them stay in the room! Everyone else was trying to get them to leave. Plus she introduces all her mimbos to them and does what they tell her to. So why would that be a big deal to her?

Contemporary CL and Boardwalk 2009

Wilderness Lodge 2008
of the seas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 06:06 PM   #44
WeLoveLilo05
DIS Veteran

And Danielle also cried that she hasn't been able to "bling" her children out that much b/c she cannot afford it. First, I didn't see anything wrong with what they were wearing and secondly she is blinging herself out quite a bit if you ask me.

Old 05-04-2010, 06:21 PM   #45
anniemae
Either she is eating a delicious meal, or she keeled over in starvation

I love this show! I think Dina wants to be neutral and does not want to rock any boats. She seems scared of confrontaton, where Caroline and Theresa don't mind it. I think one of them said at the beginning that someone was vandalizing Dina's house and sending her threating letters. I think she is kind of freaked out and just wants everyone to get along. Maybe that is why she reached out to Danielle and is friendly with her. She wants to keep the peace.

Caroline's hubby looks great, good for him for loosing all that weight.
anniemae is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: