Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-17-2013, 11:04 AM   #3316
::danielle::
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
Teresa Giudice Allegedly Offered Plea Deal To Avoid Jail Time, But Prosecution Rejected It

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3767009.html

Oh Gawd, it must suck being Juicy and Tre right now.
What this tells me is that whatever proof they have, they believe it is rock solid to get a conviction.

"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, dreams are forever." ~Walt Disney.

Disneyland 2009 (Candy Cane Inn)

Disney World March 2-11 2012 (POP, WBC, POR split stay)

Disney World Dec 14-21 (BLT)
::danielle:: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 12:42 PM   #3317
Nik's Mom
Karl Pilkington is a genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
Teresa Giudice Allegedly Offered Plea Deal To Avoid Jail Time, But Prosecution Rejected It

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3767009.html

Oh Gawd, it must suck being Juicy and Tre right now.
Sounds like the Feds think they have a solid case. Well, if they won't entertain plea deals that don't involve jail time, then it looks like they will be going to trial. And I think she will end up in jail anyway.

This is so sad. Why would they both do this, knowing they could get in serious trouble? Those poor kids.

Proud Mom to 2 boys, and wife to a great husband!
Nik's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-18-2013, 09:02 PM   #3318
kirstenb1
DIS Veteran

Tre, still the Narcissist on tonight's episode. Could she have been anymore up everyone's butt at the Milania event, protesting her innocence? Tre, really, it's not always all about you! The more you're all up in there, the guiltier you look!!

Joe Gorga, I understand trying to get everyone together. Host a cookout, for the love of Mike!! Let Melissa have her birthday in peace. She looked really uncomfortable at having such a big gathering in Arizona for her birthday. This is making me SO grateful for my husband, who makes me a funny cake every year, we cook together, and call it a day!!

I'm glad Jacqueline is back. Nice to see Nicholas glad to see her.

Is anyone else a little less interested in the show? I know that sounds so crass. But for me, it was always easy to like the show when it was more silly, and beyond belief. But now, even though I hate Tre and Juicy, it makes me sad that their kids could watch them go to jail. I'm having a hard time watching, knowing that a trial looms in October.
kirstenb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 09:10 PM   #3319
goofinoff
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
I feel like we are in the middle of A Very Brady Idol

Richie is an idiot.
Old 08-18-2013, 09:28 PM   #3320
Allison
- Join date March 2004 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstenb1 View Post
Tre, still the Narcissist on tonight's episode. Could she have been anymore up everyone's butt at the Milania event, protesting her innocence? Tre, really, it's not always all about you! The more you're all up in there, the guiltier you look!!

Joe Gorga, I understand trying to get everyone together. Host a cookout, for the love of Mike!! Let Melissa have her birthday in peace. She looked really uncomfortable at having such a big gathering in Arizona for her birthday. This is making me SO grateful for my husband, who makes me a funny cake every year, we cook together, and call it a day!!

Is anyone else a little less interested in the show? I know that sounds so crass. But for me, it was always easy to like the show when it was more silly, and beyond belief. But now, even though I hate Tre and Juicy, it makes me sad that their kids could watch them go to jail. I'm having a hard time watching, knowing that a trial looms in October.
It wasn't Joe's idea, I am sure. These trips are orchestrated by Bravo to make things more interesting for viewers.
Old 08-18-2013, 09:45 PM   #3321
MMitchell29
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I couldn't agree with you more but I'm very confused as to why so many people are trying to take down Melissa and Joe marriage, even people they don't even know. I personally love the relationship they have you can see that Joe truly love and support his wife and so does Melissa
MMitchell29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 06:27 AM   #3322
JavArmy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allison View Post

It wasn't Joe's idea, I am sure. These trips are orchestrated by Bravo to make things more interesting for viewers.
This is exactly what I thought!

JavArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 07:30 AM   #3323
goofinoff
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
I feel like we are in the middle of A Very Brady Idol

Quote:
OMG if she said "I wasn't involved right?" one more time I was going to throw a shoe at my TV. I wonder why all of a sudden Melissa's friend is turning on her. It seems like Kim D. is bound determined to bring Melissa down.

I'm wondering if Kathy and Richie will be the the next Real Housewives couple we hear are getting divorced. She doesn't seem very happy this season at all.
Old 08-19-2013, 01:03 PM   #3324
Music City Mama
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofinoff View Post
OMG if she said "I wasn't involved right?" one more time I was going to throw a shoe at my TV. I wonder why all of a sudden Melissa's friend is turning on her. It seems like Kim D. is bound determined to bring Melissa down.

I'm wondering if Kathy and Richie will be the the next Real Housewives couple we hear are getting divorced. She doesn't seem very happy this season at all.
I think Melissa's friend, Jan, is turning on her in an attempt to get on the show. They are all so jealous of each other and will do anything it takes to get camera time. Kim D. is the perfect example of that. Did anyone else notice and think it was weird when that lady, Penny, came up to Teresa and said, "I love your hairline." What a weird thing to say -- unless I just misunderstood what she said.
Music City Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 01:23 PM   #3325
kirstenb1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music City Mama View Post
I think Melissa's friend, Jan, is turning on her in an attempt to get on the show. They are all so jealous of each other and will do anything it takes to get camera time. Kim D. is the perfect example of that. Did anyone else notice and think it was weird when that lady, Penny, came up to Teresa and said, "I love your hairline." What a weird thing to say -- unless I just misunderstood what she said.
I thought it was weird too, about the hairline. I just read one of the RHONJ websites and one of the posters thought Penny was making a wordplay on Tre's hairline and the "hair line" Milania. It struck me funny, and it made sense.

I like Kathy, and agree she seems to be going through a tough time this season.
Old 08-19-2013, 01:43 PM   #3326
Music City Mama
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I thought it was weird too, about the hairline. I just read one of the RHONJ websites and one of the posters thought Penny was making a wordplay on Tre's hairline and the "hair line" Milania. It struck me funny, and it made sense.

I like Kathy, and agree she seems to be going through a tough time this season.
OMG, I am the biggest idiot!! I didn't even think about the Milania hair line. Duh! I just thought she was commenting on her short forehead. I'm usually sharper than that.
Music City Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 01:49 PM   #3327
lorimay
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofinoff View Post
Richie is an idiot.
I CAN NOT STAND THIS MAN!!!

He is so crass. He never says anything of any value.
He always seems to be stirring the pot.

Most of the time Kathy looks disgusted by him.
lorimay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 06:06 PM   #3328
kirstenb1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music City Mama View Post
OMG, I am the biggest idiot!! I didn't even think about the Milania hair line. Duh! I just thought she was commenting on her short forehead. I'm usually sharper than that.
You and me both!! Seriously I thought exactly that until I read the blog this morning. I thought it was a little rude at the time....
Old 08-19-2013, 07:40 PM   #3329
M5ward
When You Wish Upon A Star...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMitchell29 View Post
I couldn't agree with you more but I'm very confused as to why so many people are trying to take down Melissa and Joe marriage, even people they don't even know. I personally love the relationship they have you can see that Joe truly love and support his wife and so does Melissa
I think everyone is a little naive to believe that what you are seeing is true. These shows are scripted and edited to make the viewer stay interested. I think the majority of the marriages are shams and the financial success of most of these people is flat lying.

Nov., 1981 (CR),Nov., 1983 (CR),Dec., 1994 (off-site),Jan., 2005 (BWI), March, 2006 (BWI), Jan., 2007 (SSR), Nov., 2007 (SSR), Feb., 2008 (BWV), Oct., 2008 (OKW), Jan., 2009 (BWV),Oct., 2009 (BCV), Jan., 2010 (BWV), Oct., 2010 (OKW),Jan., 2011 (BWV), Nov., 2011 (OKW)
Jan., 2012 (BLT),Apr., 2012 (BWV)Nov./Dec.,2012 (BWV), Jan, 2013 (BLT), , Apr, 2013 (BCV)Oct2013(BWV)
M5ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 07:52 PM   #3330
bdcp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5ward View Post
I think everyone is a little naive to believe that what you are seeing is true. These shows are scripted and edited to make the viewer stay interested. I think the majority of the marriages are shams and the financial success of most of these people is flat lying.
While I don't believe the marriages are "shams". I do believe, like every other "reality show", it is scripted and certain storylines are encouraged. Of course, the bankruptcies and the charges against the Giudices are real. DH and I make as much if not more than these "rich" people and we aren't anywhere near bankruptcy or court lol. We also don't drive Mercedes or wear the designers they do. We live within our means. Don't believe everything you see on these "reality shows". In fact, don't believe most of it.

And, yes, the feds have a solid case. They don't bother to bring these charges if they don't. They have plenty of evidence and probably both of them will do jail time. Will Joe be deported? Possibly, but I'm leaning towards not. DH and I live in a very nice community in the "richest county in the US" and we don't know anyone like these people or anyone in bankruptcy. It's just not reality.
Shades of Green Nov 08

Shades of Green Oct 11
Shades of Green Nov 13
bdcp is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: