Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2013, 10:29 AM   #3301
goofinoff
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
I feel like we are in the middle of A Very Brady Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik's Mom View Post
Melissa just couldn't help herself and had to make that comment to Teresa. "If you stay a good little girl..." Ugh. Whatever, Melissa. It was kind of hard to see Teresa's kids last night, knowing how hard things must be for them now. Because no matter the outcome of this case, life will not be the same. At a minimum, Teresa and Joe will be spending the bulk of their money on attorney fees. And there is a good chance they are facing major tax penalties, fines, and possible time behind bars.

Jacq just seems crazier each episode. She really needs to get off the show and take care of herself.
I agree with all of this. I just want to add that Teresa needs to take some responsibility for why she and Joey were on the outs. Yes, Jac did tell him BUT the fact remains that she WAS involved in "stripper-gate". She is the queen of passing the blame onto everyone else!!

But you're right, I think it's time for Jacqueline to focus on her family and her own mental health. She's had a lot on her plate the last few years....Ashley being, well, Ashley and now her sweet little Nicholas.
Old 08-05-2013, 10:32 AM   #3302
sunshinehighway
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofinoff View Post
I agree with all of this. I just want to add that Teresa needs to take some responsibility for why she and Joey were on the outs. Yes, Jac did tell him BUT the fact remains that she WAS involved in "stripper-gate". She is the queen of passing the blame onto everyone else!!

But you're right, I think it's time for Jacqueline to focus on her family and her own mental health. She's had a lot on her plate the last few years....Ashley being, well, Ashley and now her sweet little Nicholas.
I thought it came out that she wasn't involved and it was more to set her up than Melissa? Wasn't the "friend" telling Jacqueline it was all Teresa really a producer that hated Teresa?
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-05-2013, 10:46 AM   #3303
goofinoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinehighway View Post

I thought it came out that she wasn't involved and it was more to set her up than Melissa? Wasn't the "friend" telling Jacqueline it was all Teresa really a producer that hated Teresa?
I'm not sure. I knew that there was a producer involved as well but Teresa did know that something was going down that night. Hours before she was at the salon with that wretched Kim D. when that guy introduced himself. I just don't think Teresa is as innocent as she claims.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:39 PM   #3304
minnie1012
DIS Veteran

I didn't understand Juicy last night. Last week he was like we should make up with Jacqueline and Chris. This week he was like what am I going to stay to this "mo mo". (I was doing other stuff but I am pretty sure he meant Chris right?) Although it really shouldn't surprise me!

I thought Theresa was trying to be civil last night and that was a dig from Melissa in the kitchen. Even Joe Guidice wasn't being that rude (or it was edited out) I also thought Melissa was being a little annoying at the photo shoot for her book.
Old 08-08-2013, 09:15 PM   #3305
djm99

If lovin' Disneyworld is Childish... I never want to grow up
Me Me Me Me Me Me!

Quote:
I'm not sure. I knew that there was a producer involved as well but Teresa did know that something was going down that night. Hours before she was at the salon with that wretched Kim D. when that guy introduced himself. I just don't think Teresa is as innocent as she claims.
I'm of the thought that EVERYBODY knew something was going to happen that night, BUT NO ONE but Kim D knew the details. I'm of the thought that Teresa knew something but not that this whole thing was going to turn into strippergate. I'm also of the thought that Jac and Carolyn knew WAY MORE than Teresa. They were being texted constantly that whole night. Teresa wasn't. Jac even admitted that 'someone' told her Teresa was setting Melissa up. If Jac was so concerned with Melissa, why didn't she warn Melissa. Teresa wasn't sent those same text. That's what makes that whole situation so silly. Again, Jac and Carolyn didn't know this would turn into strippergate. The bad part is Teresa is the ONLY one being blamed. EVEN Kim D was forgiven but Teresa had been shunned for an entire year. I read some while ago that it was Carolyn's sons friend mother (I can't remember her name) who was texting Jac. That woman has had it out for Teresa for a VERY long time.
Old 08-08-2013, 09:49 PM   #3306
goofinoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by djm99 View Post

I'm of the thought that EVERYBODY knew something was going to happen that night, BUT NO ONE but Kim D knew the details. I'm of the thought that Teresa knew something but not that this whole thing was going to turn into strippergate. I'm also of the thought that Jac and Carolyn knew WAY MORE than Teresa. They were being texted constantly that whole night. Teresa wasn't. Jac even admitted that 'someone' told her Teresa was setting Melissa up. If Jac was so concerned with Melissa, why didn't she warn Melissa. Teresa wasn't sent those same text. That's what makes that whole situation so silly. Again, Jac and Carolyn didn't know this would turn into strippergate. The bad part is Teresa is the ONLY one being blamed. EVEN Kim D was forgiven but Teresa had been shunned for an entire year. I read some while ago that it was Carolyn's sons friend mother (I can't remember her name) who was texting Jac. That woman has had it out for Teresa for a VERY long time.
Kim G is the friends mother. She is also Kim Ds sister in law. Jacqueline has not forgiven Kim D. I think the only one who is ok with Kim D is Caroline. What I don't get is that Teresa is always conveniently present when Kim D is dishing dirt on Melissa, Teresa's sister in law who she supposedly loves so much. I have 4 SILs myself. If anyone were talking about any of them in front of me the way Kim D talks about Melissa in front of Teresa, you bet your bippy I would defend them. So Teresa can't play the "I love my sister in law" card and then turn around and allow her scumbag friend to trash her.
Old 08-08-2013, 10:22 PM   #3307
sasywtch
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by djm99 View Post
It's Kim G, Kim's D's sister in law. Supposedly, Kim G's friend the lawyer is the one who got the feds going onto Teresa and Joe. Kim G's twitter was horrible to Teresa after the indictment. Not a "glad you're caught" but very nasty and vindictive.
Old 08-08-2013, 10:24 PM   #3308
sasywtch
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Kim G is the friends mother. She is also Kim Ds sister in law. Jacqueline has not forgiven Kim D. I think the only one who is ok with Kim D is Caroline. What I don't get is that Teresa is always conveniently present when Kim D is dishing dirt on Melissa, Teresa's sister in law who she supposedly loves so much. I have 4 SILs myself. If anyone were talking about any of them in front of me the way Kim D talks about Melissa in front of Teresa, you bet your bippy I would defend them. So Teresa can't play the "I love my sister in law" card and then turn around and allow her scumbag friend to trash her.
Jacqueline does talk to Kim D.
Don't you think Bravo has something to do with those women bringing stuff up in front of Teresa?
Old 08-09-2013, 10:18 AM   #3309
Nik's Mom
Karl Pilkington is a genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasywtch View Post
Jacqueline does talk to Kim D.
Don't you think Bravo has something to do with those women bringing stuff up in front of Teresa?
Yes. I definitely do. Bravo is the puppet master for allot of what goes on.

Proud Mom to 2 boys, and wife to a great husband!
Old 08-11-2013, 09:00 PM   #3310
goofinoff

Wow Ashlee is beautiful!!!
Old 08-11-2013, 09:25 PM   #3311
Allison
- Join date March 2004 -

I thought she looked great too.
Old 08-11-2013, 09:47 PM   #3312
kirstenb1
DIS Veteran

Gia did a good job of explaining how the Joe/Teresa war impacted the whole family. Go Gia!! This episode was really busy!! I don't know anyone who's had a tummy tuck, or at least no one who'll admit to it, so I had no idea it was such a major surgery. I hope Jac has the results she was hoping for.

Teresa, still being a dumba$$. You can call someone evil, and apparently forget about it. Yet they call you a sociopath, and you remember it forever. I don't know the difference between sociiopath and narcissist, but narcissist springs to mind whenver I see you.

Anyway, it was nice to see Jac and Teresa call a truce. I think "let's be civil" is a goal they can both shoot for. Everyone has family they don't get along with, but civil is a goal.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:45 AM   #3313
KAMLEM
DIS Veteran
Likes her little penguin.
Tried to pay for lunch with WHAT?
Always remember - sticky side DOWN!

It's pretty scary when Ashlee is the voice of reason!
Old 08-16-2013, 03:40 PM   #3314
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

Teresa Giudice Allegedly Offered Plea Deal To Avoid Jail Time, But Prosecution Rejected It

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3767009.html

Oh Gawd, it must suck being Juicy and Tre right now.

KAR

Old 08-16-2013, 04:47 PM   #3315
usd2bmd
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
Teresa Giudice Allegedly Offered Plea Deal To Avoid Jail Time, But Prosecution Rejected It

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3767009.html

Oh Gawd, it must suck being Juicy and Tre right now.
A little funny that her lawyers tried to plead her out...
June 2002 - Off-site June 2005 - All-Star Movies Resort** August 2006 - Caribbean Beach Resort**September 2007 - Caribbean Beach Resort**August 2008 - Port Orleans Riverside**August 2009 - Port Orleans Riverside
February 2010 - Caribbean Cruise/Carnival Liberty**August 2011 - Caribbean Cruise Carnival Liberty**August 2013 - Eastern Caribbean Cruise Carnival Dream

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: