Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 07-31-2013, 04:47 PM   #3286
mhsjax
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Jacksonville, Fl
Posts: 8,549

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2allgirls View Post
Wait it sounds like she is bashing tre I thought they were best buds. I am on meds so did I read them wrong or did i miss the falling out?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
If you are on meds, then I am jacked up on the same stuff. Kim was throwing T under the bus and then driving over it 10 times each way. WOW.
mhsjax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:00 PM   #3287
Jen0504
Mouseketeer
 
Jen0504's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Winterset, Iowa
Posts: 262

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2allgirls View Post
Wait it sounds like she is bashing tre I thought they were best buds. I am on meds so did I read them wrong or did i miss the falling out?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
I was confused too, so I looked it up. Kim D is Tre's skanky sidekick. Kim G is Kim D's sister in law, and is not a big fan of Teresa's. Confusing, I know!
__________________
Jen0504 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 07-31-2013, 05:00 PM   #3288
goofinoff
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
I feel like we are in the middle of A Very Brady Idol
 
goofinoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: South Portland, Maine
Posts: 3,765

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2allgirls View Post
Wait it sounds like she is bashing tre I thought they were best buds. I am on meds so did I read them wrong or did i miss the falling out?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Teresa is good friends with Kim D. Not Kim G.
__________________
goofinoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 06:36 PM   #3289
minnie1012
DIS Veteran
 
minnie1012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Central Jersey
Posts: 1,168

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofinoff View Post

Teresa is good friends with Kim D. Not Kim G.
Is it the Kim G that used to be on the show and was Jacqueline's neighbor?
minnie1012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 06:39 PM   #3290
goofinoff
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
I feel like we are in the middle of A Very Brady Idol
 
goofinoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: South Portland, Maine
Posts: 3,765

Quote:
Originally Posted by minnie1012 View Post

Is it the Kim G that used to be on the show and was Jacqueline's neighbor?
Yes. She was the one that Teresa pushed during her fight with Danielle a couple of seasons ago. She's another pot stirrer!
__________________
goofinoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 08:40 PM   #3291
Kerrio929
Mouseketeer
 
Kerrio929's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 380

Quote:
Originally Posted by minnie1012 View Post

Is it the Kim G that used to be on the show and was Jacqueline's neighbor?
Yes. Kim G's son and one of the manzo boys are best friends.
__________________
ME: 37
DH: 36
DD: 8
DD: 5

Kerrio929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 08:52 PM   #3292
NEVERENOUGHWDW
Still Missing 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. Dance like nobody is watching!
If there was an Olympic event I'm sure I would leave with the "gold" poop medal
 
NEVERENOUGHWDW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Doesn't matter, my mind & body are usually in 2 different places...
Posts: 26,969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brit17 View Post
http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/30/teresa...d-on-500k-bond

Also just read, if convicted, Joe could be deported back to Italy because he is not a US citizen ...
I just learned he wasn't a citizen today.

That house will have a for sale sign on it once again....

Teresa's new book "Cooking Behind Bars".
__________________
Miracles happen every day.


What people think of you is none of your business.
NEVERENOUGHWDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:51 AM   #3293
heartsy77
New BCV DVC owner!
 
heartsy77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: near Binghamton NY
Posts: 1,850

Am I the only that thinks that they are innocent until proven guilty?

In all likelihood they did something wrong, but the government needs to prove their case and unless I'm selected for the jury it's not my job to judge.


I guess I am also must be the only one who the IRS sends a letter to every few years questioning tax information, mostly for my business return, and EVERY TIME it was their error not mine! If anyone thinks because it's the IRS and the government pressing charges means the evidence is rock solid, then they are delusional! The IRS makes mistakes all the time!
__________________
heartsy77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:17 AM   #3294
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran
 
HonnyDipp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Roanoke, VA
Posts: 11,554

Martha Stewart went to prison for insider trading and tax fraud. So I say Teresa better get used to wearing orange and flats. I recommend she watch "Orange Is the New Black" on Netflix. She may learn somethin'.
__________________


Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:34 AM   #3295
bdcp
DIS Veteran
 
bdcp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Virginia
Posts: 4,368

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsy77 View Post
Am I the only that thinks that they are innocent until proven guilty?

In all likelihood they did something wrong, but the government needs to prove their case and unless I'm selected for the jury it's not my job to judge.


I guess I am also must be the only one who the IRS sends a letter to every few years questioning tax information, mostly for my business return, and EVERY TIME it was their error not mine! If anyone thinks because it's the IRS and the government pressing charges means the evidence is rock solid, then they are delusional! The IRS makes mistakes all the time!
I read an article about the Gov bringing these types of charges. What it said was that the Gov doesn't bring charges like these until they are very sure and just about airtight and the conviction rate is something like 90%. This is nowhere near the same thing as receiving a letter from the IRS. It's sooooo much bigger. In all likelihood they did a lot wrong. Believe me, the Gov has a case and they're not just grasping at straws. This investigation has been going on for years, including before they ever were on tv so that defense of them being targeted because they're "celebrities" or whatever is just smoke.
__________________
Caribbean Beach Resort Nov 89
Shades of Green Nov 98
Shades of Green Nov 05
Shades of Green Nov 08

Shades of Green Oct 11
Shades of Green Nov 13
bdcp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 03:37 PM   #3296
mommy2allgirls
Stay out of the damn lakes!
 
mommy2allgirls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,295

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofinoff View Post

Teresa is good friends with Kim D. Not Kim G.
Oh ok too many Kim's

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
__________________
Casey
Wife to my Prince Charming, Mommy to 5 Princesses, Disney obsessed, & late stage lyme, babesia, and bartonella fighter
Family Blog
Lyme Blog
mommy2allgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 06:05 PM   #3297
goofinoff
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
I feel like we are in the middle of A Very Brady Idol
 
goofinoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: South Portland, Maine
Posts: 3,765

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2allgirls View Post

Oh ok too many Kim's

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
I could do without both of them!!
__________________
goofinoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:46 PM   #3298
minnie1012
DIS Veteran
 
minnie1012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Central Jersey
Posts: 1,168

I was at Barnes and Noble today and Skinny Italian was on the Bargain Rack! Lol
minnie1012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 09:16 AM   #3299
Nik's Mom
Karl Pilkington is a genius
 
Nik's Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Kansas City area
Posts: 6,441

Melissa just couldn't help herself and had to make that comment to Teresa. "If you stay a good little girl..." Ugh. Whatever, Melissa. It was kind of hard to see Teresa's kids last night, knowing how hard things must be for them now. Because no matter the outcome of this case, life will not be the same. At a minimum, Teresa and Joe will be spending the bulk of their money on attorney fees. And there is a good chance they are facing major tax penalties, fines, and possible time behind bars.

Jacq just seems crazier each episode. She really needs to get off the show and take care of herself.
__________________


Proud Mom to 2 boys, and wife to a great husband!
Nik's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 09:24 AM   #3300
sunshinehighway
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,143

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik's Mom View Post
Melissa just couldn't help herself and had to make that comment to Teresa. "If you stay a good little girl..." Ugh. Whatever, Melissa. It was kind of hard to see Teresa's kids last night, knowing how hard things must be for them now. Because no matter the outcome of this case, life will not be the same. At a minimum, Teresa and Joe will be spending the bulk of their money on attorney fees. And there is a good chance they are facing major tax penalties, fines, and possible time behind bars.

Jacq just seems crazier each episode. She really needs to get off the show and take care of herself.
Totally agree.

I think the scene with Melissa just shows how she operates. She's under the radar doing this to get to Teresa and then acts innocent. She has a bunch of sisters, in my experience, there's always one sister who is an expert at it.

Its interesting that we are finally seeing/hearing about the real Albert (that's his name right) and Caroline.
sunshinehighway is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: