Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2013, 01:33 PM   #3151
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinehighway View Post

Melissa is friends with Jacqueline and the Manzos. Now Teresa and Caroline are in a better place now but not Jacqueline. Melissa was right in the middle of all that drama.

Teresa did tell the ladies at lunch she didn't want to hear about the Melissa cheating stuff but she is still being blamed.
They were all a group of friends and the group broke apart for personal reasons between different parties. If I had a group of friends (and since we aren't 12 it really doesn't matter who was friends first) and one friend was distanced because of issues with another I wouldn't drop one of them. It's their issue not mine. IMO that's entirely different than becoming chummy with new people who talk smack. And although some of them aren't new, they weren't inside the circle. I do think if Teresa just said 'enough. I don't want to hear it' they'd stop. But Kim D will continue to talk, bring u the stories AND if Teresa is blaming KIm D for that bald man and the strippergate incident, I can't for,the life of me figure out why shed continue hanging out with her. Jaqueline and Teresa have their own personal problems. Kim D is a 3rd party trying to cause trouble. Teresa keeps putting herself into situations with her.
Old 07-22-2013, 01:38 PM   #3152
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:

She was upfront with Melissa about the stripper guy though. She took Melissa aside and told her what the guy had said and it backfired on her because she had spoken with the guy she was blamed. I think she can't win no matter what she does.

oh Melissa was talking to Danielle at some point too. I don't see how that's any different.
Agree with you on that. The whole situation seems off and I do think Teresa knew prior what was going on. I don't think she was in the wrong with how she handled it and Melissa was the one to blow it out of proportion. The guy didn't say anything in front of the table and Teresa let Melissa know in private, and that was appropriate. I think once the episode aired though and everyone saw the salon conversation the poo would have still bit the fan.

I think it was slimy of Melissa to talk to Danielle. I think the big thing as to why it seems like a smaller issue is that Melissa admitted it and apologized. She owned it. Right or wrong, when people own their mistakes it becomes less of a big deal and everyone moves forward. Teresa denies and blames other people and drags it on.
Register to remove

Old 07-22-2013, 01:54 PM   #3153
goofinoff
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
I feel like we are in the middle of A Very Brady Idol

I think that we can all agree that these ladies are a bunch of wackos! I can't imagine being friends with any of them!
Old 07-22-2013, 02:05 PM   #3154
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofinoff View Post
I think that we can all agree that these ladies are a bunch of wackos! I can't imagine being friends with any of them!
No one will argue that!
Old 07-22-2013, 03:12 PM   #3155
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

For 5 seconds last night I actually liked Rich. When he said to Tre, "why did you involve your husband?" and Tre says "do not turn this around on me."

And calling Caroline … she needs to fix her OWN family. Like starting with her sister, Dina.

That bathtub scene with Tre and Juicy. The staff coming in to the bathroom to open a bottle of wine and then pour it and set it on the side of the tub next to them.
AND Juicy and Tre having no clue how to hold their glasses.

I think that Juicy actually believed that it was Mel's make-up when he was yelling at Tre about "all this black stuff" and Tre responds, "its Melissa's makeup".

My gawd, why did Gorgo lie about the hair dye and then tell the viewing audience what it was while laughing. It was all over his hat, his shirt, Mel, Juicy and even Rich. Geez.

I thought Lauren looked great. Nice and slim. Her hair is very long.

This Dr. V, so I looked her up, she has her own BRAVO show. FIGURES.

The 'special' moment with Tre and Gorgo …. was just that a moment because I just don't think they can get along as Mel HATES and LOATHES Tre and visa versa and the two Joe's HATE and LOATHE each other.

What is really sad is all the cousins will not be able to even be friends.

KAR

Old 07-22-2013, 03:20 PM   #3156
sunshinehighway
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
For 5 seconds last night I actually liked Rich. When he said to Tre, "why did you involve your husband?" and Tre says "do not turn this around on me."

And calling Caroline … she needs to fix her OWN family. Like starting with her sister, Dina.

That bathtub scene with Tre and Juicy. The staff coming in to the bathroom to open a bottle of wine and then pour it and set it on the side of the tub next to them.
AND Juicy and Tre having no clue how to hold their glasses.

I think that Juicy actually believed that it was Mel's make-up when he was yelling at Tre about "all this black stuff" and Tre responds, "its Melissa's makeup".

My gawd, why did Gorgo lie about the hair dye and then tell the viewing audience what it was while laughing. It was all over his hat, his shirt, Mel, Juicy and even Rich. Geez.

I thought Lauren looked great. Nice and slim. Her hair is very long.

This Dr. V, so I looked her up, she has her own BRAVO show. FIGURES.

The 'special' moment with Tre and Gorgo …. was just that a moment because I just don't think they can get along as Mel HATES and LOATHES Tre and visa versa and the two Joe's HATE and LOATHE each other.

What is really sad is all the cousins will not be able to even be friends.
Lets never mention that bathtub scene again.

I dont think they are getting along. They certainly are not very nice in their blogs.
Old 07-22-2013, 05:09 PM   #3157
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Lets never mention that bathtub scene again.

I dont think they are getting along. They certainly are not very nice in their blogs.
Omg the bathtub scene... I don't even...
Old 07-22-2013, 05:15 PM   #3158
Promomx2
DIS Veteran

I've always wondered why Joe Gorga doesn't address Teresa and Joe about bad mouthing Melissa in front of their daughters. That imo is going too far.
Old 07-22-2013, 05:17 PM   #3159
sunshinehighway
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promomx2 View Post
I've always wondered why Joe Gorga doesn't address Teresa and Joe about bad mouthing Melissa in front of their daughters. That imo is going too far.
They do the same thing. They don't seem to realize it but they've said stuff about Teresa and Joe in front of their kids.
Old 07-22-2013, 05:33 PM   #3160
Music City Mama
DIS Veteran

I think we are seeing another side of Melissa. I think she doesn't like Joe's family and would be happy not to have anything to do with them (not just Teresa, but his parents, too).

With that said, I still think Teresa is worse. I'm really liking that Dr. V seems to be telling Teresa how it is. Maybe it will sink in that she needs to take some accountability. Although, I thought her comment when she first arrived about being "Italian where it counts" was kind of odd.

I think Joe Gorga was out of line for calling Teresa scum/garbage, BUT, in his defense what preceded that was Teresa saying, "You need to man up, grow a pair of balls, and stick with your blood." Wow. So, she's suggesting that he needs to choose her over his wife of 10 (?) years and has 3 kids with and is happily married to? That would get a huge rise out of me, too.

In Teresa's defense, I don't think she did anything wrong by walking out and saying to Joe Giudice that she wanted to leave because her brother just called her scum. She was upset and I think she really just wanted to go. She didn't ask Joe to go in there. I was actually impressed that Joe would try to defend his wife's honor like that. Also, in Joe Giudice's defense, he walked in there I believe just to tell Joe Gorga off, but Joe Gorga immediately charged him. He's got some temper.

Hopefully Dr. V can get through to Teresa that she's not as innocent as she thinks she is and that she's out of line for suggesting that her brother choose her over his wife.

I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned it on this thread before, but I once knew this woman who had 5 kids (3 were boys). She said that she will always be the most important woman in her boys' lives even when they're grown -- even ahead of their wives. I asked her if she has a problem with her husband putting his mother before her. She said, "Oh no, that doesn't count -- she's not Italian like us, she's Irish." Okaaay. Anyhow, that has always stuck with me and I see that attitude so much in Teresa even though they're all Italian (Melissa isn't "off the boat" Italian, though).

On a different note, the bathtub scene was so gross. Also, the part where Joe Giudice said what he was going to do in bed by himself before he got out.
Old 07-22-2013, 06:53 PM   #3161
kate_wdw
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
I thought it was funny and endearing to see him fess up on camera after denying it in person. (Though I found myself wondering if he bought Rich a new sweater.)

Regardless of how self-conscious he may be about his hair, I thought it was odd and kind of telling that immediately after the fight, Melissa sprinted over to give him his hat.

I feel badly for Kathy. Teresa is so hostile toward her.
Old 07-22-2013, 07:32 PM   #3162
gottaluvPluto
Loving everything Disney!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music City Mama View Post
I think we are seeing another side of Melissa. I think she doesn't like Joe's family and would be happy not to have anything to do with them (not just Teresa, but his parents, too).

With that said, I still think Teresa is worse. I'm really liking that Dr. V seems to be telling Teresa how it is. Maybe it will sink in that she needs to take some accountability. Although, I thought her comment when she first arrived about being "Italian where it counts" was kind of odd.

I think Joe Gorga was out of line for calling Teresa scum/garbage, BUT, in his defense what preceded that was Teresa saying, "You need to man up, grow a pair of balls, and stick with your blood." Wow. So, she's suggesting that he needs to choose her over his wife of 10 (?) years and has 3 kids with and is happily married to? That would get a huge rise out of me, too.

In Teresa's defense, I don't think she did anything wrong by walking out and saying to Joe Giudice that she wanted to leave because her brother just called her scum. She was upset and I think she really just wanted to go. She didn't ask Joe to go in there. I was actually impressed that Joe would try to defend his wife's honor like that. Also, in Joe Giudice's defense, he walked in there I believe just to tell Joe Gorga off, but Joe Gorga immediately charged him. He's got some temper.

Hopefully Dr. V can get through to Teresa that she's not as innocent as she thinks she is and that she's out of line for suggesting that her brother choose her over his wife.

I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned it on this thread before, but I once knew this woman who had 5 kids (3 were boys). She said that she will always be the most important woman in her boys' lives even when they're grown -- even ahead of their wives. I asked her if she has a problem with her husband putting his mother before her. She said, "Oh no, that doesn't count -- she's not Italian like us, she's Irish." Okaaay. Anyhow, that has always stuck with me and I see that attitude so much in Teresa even though they're all Italian (Melissa isn't "off the boat" Italian, though).

On a different note, the bathtub scene was so gross. Also, the part where Joe Giudice said what he was going to do in bed by himself before he got out.
From my understanding she was not talking about his wife. Teresa was talking about her brother taking her side and not jacqueline's side. Teresa has a huge problem communicating, and she definitely needs to take a class on it.

The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.
Old 07-22-2013, 07:47 PM   #3163
goofinoff
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
I feel like we are in the middle of A Very Brady Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music City Mama View Post

I agree with everything you've said! 100%!!
Old 07-22-2013, 07:50 PM   #3164
kate_wdw
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniemae View Post
I didn't even notice that Melissa was trying to cover her head. I thought it was strange that Melissa screamed to Tre during the fight, "Teresa, help your brother!" Instead of just asking her to stay out or help break it up, but she specifically said to help her brother.
At first I thought it was kind of odd, but Joe Guidice is bigger than Joe Gorga and no matter how pissed off I was at a younger sibling, I can't imagine allowing my spouse to fight them. (Even though Joe Gorga started the physical fight.) It just seems wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djm99 View Post
I do NOT like Melissa.
I think she’s showing a less flattering side of herself this season. I get why Caroline’s view of her seemed to change at the start of the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promomx2 View Post
I do think Joe Gorga and Melissa show restraint when asked about the obnoxious things the girls say about Melissa. I think that Teresa & Gia are both jealous that their importance in Joe's life fell when Melissa came into the picture.
Old 07-22-2013, 07:51 PM   #3165
ilovejack02
what do you all think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaarcher86 View Post
Omg the bathtub scene... I don't even...
I had no words ... none what so ever . I am all about a " bathtub scene" with hubby , but no camera crews or waiters lol I can get my *** out of tub and put a robe on to open my own champagne and pour my own glass or two . Bath tub has also already been played out .. hello Tamera and Eddie.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: