Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2013, 11:23 PM   #3106
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

What a horrible episode this week.

My gawd, they are family, to become violent like that, what does that solve?

First of all that HUGEEEEE bus to take 5 people to that 'castle'?

And why is Rosie even there?

I like Kathy allot, Rich, yuck.

Tre will NEVER EVER own up to anything ever being HER fault. Everything negative that happens in HER life is always some one elses fault. Tre needs extensive therapy ALONE and not by those TWO goofballs the other night that just stood around offering absolutely nothing more then a few 'ice breakers'. Gawd.

Mel and Gorgo need their own HELP because I think that Gorgo LOVES the camera too much. He appears to be to always be on the stage.

Juicy … no words. He is just a disgusting pig.

Jac went from being this very quiet fake sleeper when the ladies discussions got heated (last season) to UNHINGED like Sherri stated to me.

Chris, I will always like.

Caroline, needs to butte the heck out of everyone else's lives and figure out how the heck to make things better in her OWN life starting with her sister, Dina.

OH one more thing, what was with the BLACK SHOE POLISH all over Juicy and Gorgo and Mel after the fight????

I think that about wraps it up.

KAR

Old 07-18-2013, 11:32 AM   #3107
MinnieTink
DIS Veteran

That episode was a hot mess. I laughed at watching the careers of those "team builders" go down the toilet as they stood there, mouths agape, unable to control the situation. Nice going Steve and Stephanie! Hope you were more successful in your Middle East excursion that you seemed so proud about!

Hey did anyone else notice at the point the two Joes are finally pulled apart, Melissa bizarrely full speed runs to Joe Gorga to put his hat on his head? She was standing ready, hat in her hands, and ran to put it on him. So weird, wonder what is he hiding under those hats he always seems to be wearing...

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-18-2013, 12:07 PM   #3108
goofinoff
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
I feel like we are in the middle of A Very Brady Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnieTink View Post
That episode was a hot mess. I laughed at watching the careers of those "team builders" go down the toilet as they stood there, mouths agape, unable to control the situation. Nice going Steve and Stephanie! Hope you were more successful in your Middle East excursion that you seemed so proud about!

Hey did anyone else notice at the point the two Joes are finally pulled apart, Melissa bizarrely full speed runs to Joe Gorga to put his hat on his head? She was standing ready, hat in her hands, and ran to put it on him. So weird, wonder what is he hiding under those hats he always seems to be wearing...
I didn't notice the hat thing but I did notice Teresa running away as usual! It blows my mind that she can not see that she is most of the problem. It's funny to me that she blames Jacqueline for the problems with her brother. So delusional!
Old 07-18-2013, 12:18 PM   #3109
anniemae
Either she is eating a delicious meal, or she keeled over in starvation

That was wild!

to the pp who asked why Rosie was there: Rosie is Teresa's cousin, as well as Kathy's sister. She is part of the family and was feuding with Teresa along with Kathy and Joe G. I believe Kathy and Rosie's mom is Teresa's mother's sister. And they don't speak. They are trying to heal the family.

It is so sad they can't seem to get past this and move on. Everybody is too busy pointing fingers, blaming each other and yelling about past issues to resolve anything.
Old 07-18-2013, 12:25 PM   #3110
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniemae View Post
That was wild!

to the pp who asked why Rosie was there: Rosie is Teresa's cousin, as well as Kathy's sister. She is part of the family and was feuding with Teresa along with Kathy and Joe G. I believe Kathy and Rosie's mom is Teresa's mother's sister. And they don't speak. They are trying to heal the family.

It is so sad they can't seem to get past this and move on. Everybody is too busy pointing fingers, blaming each other and yelling about past issues to resolve anything.
I think Kathy's mom is Teresa's father's sister. To the poster who asked what Joe was hiding under the hat, he is hiding his big ol' bald spot.
Old 07-18-2013, 12:28 PM   #3111
goofinoff
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
I feel like we are in the middle of A Very Brady Idol

Teresa's father and Kathy's mother are brother and sister and you're right they don't speak. I think it has to do with a business deal between Teresa's father and Kathy's father that went bad. Teresa goes on and on about how terrible it is that joe doesn't speak to her, his blood, but yet her father who she idolizes is doing the same thing.
Old 07-18-2013, 12:33 PM   #3112
momrek06

Oh I absolutely know that Kathy and Rosie are cousins of Tre's.

Tre's biggest concern was healing things with her brother and I felt she should have concentrated on that. Period. Certainly not to have all the family there and alcohol and expect them to all leave loving one another. NO WAY.

Tre should have started with JUST her brother.

When Tre started talking about this therapy LAST episode I thought it was just going to be the two couples. Not bring along Kathy, Rich, Rosie, Jac, Chris, Caroline etc etc etc and cases of booze.

KAR

Old 07-18-2013, 01:36 PM   #3113
anniemae

I also thought it was odd they wanted the Lauritas and Manzo's there.

I think she wanted everyone to go because it is such a hot mess and everyone is involved, not just Tre and Joe. Joe is mad at how Tre treats Melissa, so Melissa probably feels the need to defend herself. Tre and Kath are mad at each other and the two Joe's hate each other......and on and on.....

It is just such a mess. I think they wanted to all hash it out at once, but I think it's too much. There is too much hatred and anger and everyone is so mad I don't even know if they know why they are mad.
Old 07-18-2013, 01:49 PM   #3114
Hyonlyf
...always with a book...

Other message boards state the Joe Gorga uses hair spray paint to hide baldness and that is what was all over everyone after the altercation and the reason Melissa rushed to get his hat back on his head.

I read at famewhorgas and realitytea

Old 07-18-2013, 01:56 PM   #3115
anniemae

I didn't even notice that Melissa was trying to cover her head. I thought it was strange that Melissa screamed to Tre during the fight, "Teresa, help your brother!" Instead of just asking her to stay out or help break it up, but she specifically said to help her brother. Maybe they are all in on hiding his baldness??

I didn't notice any hair polish either! I'll have to look closer.
Old 07-18-2013, 02:12 PM   #3116
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofinoff View Post

I didn't notice the hat thing but I did notice Teresa running away as usual! It blows my mind that she can not see that she is most of the problem. It's funny to me that she blames Jacqueline for the problems with her brother. So delusional!
Yeah but this time she was physically running away! Lol. It blew my mind. Your brother and husband are in a fist fight and you don't try and break that up?! Nice!

I kept thinking that down the road she will play the 'I didn't see what happened. I left to get help. I don't know who started it' card.
Old 07-18-2013, 02:14 PM   #3117
MinnieTink
DIS Veteran

Wow so that explains all the black stuff they were covered with. Joe Giudice blamed it on Melissa saying she wears too much makeup. So spray on hair, yeah that explains the whole scene...it looked like Giudice just finished cleaning a chimney!

Old 07-18-2013, 02:24 PM   #3118
Music City Mama
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyonlyf View Post
Other message boards state the Joe Gorga uses hair spray paint to hide baldness and that is what was all over everyone after the altercation and the reason Melissa rushed to get his hat back on his head.

OMG, that is absolutely hilarious!

I can say something negative about all of them, but Teresa just amazes me. Her lack of taking responsibility for anything and constantly blaming other people just boggles my mind. She needs some serious private therapy before even thinking about group therapy.
Old 07-18-2013, 03:21 PM   #3119
momrek06

OMG, that is IT …. POLISH for his HAIR …. or his HEAD …. one or the other.

YES and I did see Melissa run and grab Gorga's hat and try to get it back on his head and I thought of all the things to be doing NOW ….

OMG that is too funny.

KAR

Old 07-18-2013, 03:35 PM   #3120
Nik's Mom
Karl Pilkington is a genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyonlyf View Post

OMG! I think you are right. It makes perfect sense. And I totally thought it was weird that Melissa ran up to put on his hat.

This family is such a train wreck. But why should we be surprised? This is the same family that threw blows at a baby baptism party.

Oh Jacqueline! Get off the show now! The stress of caring for your child is getting to you. Take care of yourself so you can take care of your son. Trust me. I speak from experience.

They can just write off Caroline now. There is no story line for her.

Proud Mom to 2 boys, and wife to a great husband!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: