Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2013, 11:15 PM   #3091
Cinderelly5507
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofinoff View Post

JAN was Melissa's friend. JEN is the real estate agent who is trying to sell Melissa's house and is also friends with Teresa. Jan told Jen and Kim D that she was no longer friends with Melissa and that she cheated on joe.

Jen did an episode of Rosie Popes show Pregnant in Heals. She's a spoiled witch and was nasty to Rosie Pope.
Yes! Sorry for the mistake!
Old 07-07-2013, 11:17 PM   #3092
jpaxton1118
DIS Veteran

Did you hear in the previews when the fight breaks out Teresa yells leave my brother alone. I found that interesting.
Register to remove

Old 07-08-2013, 01:30 AM   #3093
Brancaneve
DIS Veteran

The scene with Theresa and her friends at the restaurant reminded me of when Disney throws all the villains together! At first glance I saw pure, glamorous evil on display. I'm surprised they ordered cosmos instead of witch's brew!!

Which Disney villain is most like Kim D and Theresa?
Old 07-08-2013, 01:31 AM   #3094
Brancaneve
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamakop
Did anyone else think it was weird that Joe Gorga said, while golfing with Richie, that when he is frustrated with his sister he has sex with his wife
I think he uses any excuse!
Old 07-08-2013, 07:06 AM   #3095
ilovefh
Is it Disney time yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofinoff View Post

JAN was Melissa's friend. JEN is the real estate agent who is trying to sell Melissa's house and is also friends with Teresa. Jan told Jen and Kim D that she was no longer friends with Melissa and that she cheated on joe.

Jen did an episode of Rosie Popes show Pregnant in Heals. She's a spoiled witch and was nasty to Rosie Pope.
That's why she looked so familiar to me! Thanks!
Old 07-08-2013, 11:38 AM   #3096
DisneyNutMary
DIS Veteran

Teresa's choice of friends is a train wreck of wanna bes. Every time I see Teresa film with "friends" they're all glammed up and working hard to get on camera. It's a shame.
Old 07-08-2013, 12:05 PM   #3097
pweyl36
Now if I can only get them into the house with out the kids asking "Whats in the bag"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allison View Post
Jacqueline was a mess. She needs some counseling.
I agree,its as if she she needs to be brought back to reality. Maybe she needs a brake and just concintrate on her son.

Old 07-08-2013, 12:28 PM   #3098
sunshinehighway
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pweyl36 View Post
I agree,its as if she she needs to be brought back to reality. Maybe she needs a brake and just concintrate on her son.
I have a feeling Jacqueline is a big . I remember Ashley getting mad and saying how Jacqueline is right there encouraging some stuff and when Chris would get mad about it she'd turn on her. With that whole twitter thing with Danielle, I remember Ashley and Jacqueline laughing about it then when Ashley started having issues because of it Jacqueline acted like she disapproved.
Old 07-08-2013, 01:11 PM   #3099
goofinoff
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
I feel like we are in the middle of A Very Brady Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinehighway View Post

I have a feeling Jacqueline is a big . I remember Ashley getting mad and saying how Jacqueline is right there encouraging some stuff and when Chris would get mad about it she'd turn on her. With that whole twitter thing with Danielle, I remember Ashley and Jacqueline laughing about it then when Ashley started having issues because of it Jacqueline acted like she disapproved.
I really started out liking Jacqueline but the last two seasons she just has lost her marbles. I do feel for her when I watch her with Nicholas but then when she grabs the phone from Kathy and confronts Teresa I think she's a little nutty. I get her initial response but she just kept going on and on and on. If I were Kathy I would have been pissed! I'd still, however, rather watch Jacqueline than Teresa. I was watching an old watch what happens live with Teresa on it and she must have told Andy Cohen about 6 times "I'm the nicest person. I'm a nice person!" Honey, if you have to tell people than chances are you're not!
Old 07-08-2013, 02:09 PM   #3100
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Next episodes preview.... the screeching!!!
Old 07-14-2013, 10:07 PM   #3101
katiebug86
DIS Veteran

This episode just confirmed my thoughts about Joe Guidice. What he said about autism was extremely ignorant. "Autism really isn't a bad disease... there are some scientists with autism." He is just a disgusting person. Teresa is a fool for making excuses for him.

Last edited by katiebug86; 07-14-2013 at 11:02 PM.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:08 AM   #3102
Nik's Mom
Karl Pilkington is a genius

I like how Jacqueline claims that she has too much going on in her life to get mixed up in drama, but then she rips the phone out of Kathy's hand last week to argue with Theresa. Jacqueline needs to leave the show for her own mental health. She is clearly going through a rough time and needs to look after herself better.

Theresa will never see that she is responsible for some of the mess between her and her brother. She thinks that her poop doesn't stink.

Proud Mom to 2 boys, and wife to a great husband!
Old 07-15-2013, 10:24 AM   #3103
DisneyNutMary
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiebug86 View Post
This episode just confirmed my thoughts about Joe Guidice. What he said about autism was extremely ignorant. "Autism really isn't a bad disease... there are some scientists with autism." He is just a disgusting person. Teresa is a fool for making excuses for him.
Joe Guidice is an ignorant a$$. Teresa seemed to know his autism comment was ignorant, because she basically told him to shut up- in her please "love me, I'll never tell you that you're wrong" way that she has of dealing with him.

Teresa's core problems lie with Jacqueline and her brother. She is as obsessed with Jacqueline as Jacqueline is with her. Those two need to get in a room and scream, talk and cry it out. And with Joe, it goes back to what has been said for the past few seasons, she wants to be the most important woman in his life. She will never accept or embrace Melissa. She will always be jealous of Melissa. And I certainly hope Melissa wasn't one of the "strangers" she was referring to him listening to - because the editing made it seem that way when they kept cutting to her private interview saying Melissa is always chirping in his ear.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:49 AM   #3104
Nik's Mom
Karl Pilkington is a genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyNutMary View Post
Joe Guidice is an ignorant a$$. Teresa seemed to know his autism comment was ignorant, because she basically told him to shut up- in her please "love me, I'll never tell you that you're wrong" way that she has of dealing with him.

Teresa's core problems lie with Jacqueline and her brother. She is as obsessed with Jacqueline as Jacqueline is with her. Those two need to get in a room and scream, talk and cry it out. And with Joe, it goes back to what has been said for the past few seasons, she wants to be the most important woman in his life. She will never accept or embrace Melissa. She will always be jealous of Melissa. And I certainly hope Melissa wasn't one of the "strangers" she was referring to him listening to - because the editing made it seem that way when they kept cutting to her private interview saying Melissa is always chirping in his ear.
I totally agree. Why else would Teresa keep bringing Jacqueline up, even though she wasn't at the retreat. They both need to just get over it. They claim that they are, but they clearly are not.

Proud Mom to 2 boys, and wife to a great husband!
Old 07-16-2013, 06:13 AM   #3105
dreamin_disney
DIS Veteran

Theresa- Gets on my nerves. She needs mental help. She sees no wrong on her part and its always everyones elses fault.

Joe's comment about Autism. Theresa look opn her face and told him to shut up was because she knows those comments will cause a backlash and cost them money! She could lose fans and $$ and we know shes all about money.

Jackie- is starting to get on my nerves too! She seems more immature and seemed to be stiring the pot.

Melissa- well I use to be a fan but now she likes the spotlight. She just wants to be in the spotlight and theres not enough room for her a Tre-lol!

Carolyn- just needs to butt out and mind her own business. Her family is just getting boring and thats probably why she got involved to help teres and joe.

Kathy and Richie- Did she get work done because her eyes look weird.

Rosie- rosie! Rosie! Rosie ! What can I say-lol! I think she's my favorite right now-lol!

The retreat in my opinon should have been between joe Gorga and teresa. Then added in Melissa and Joe judice.

Kim D just wants air time and the only way to get it is to join with teresa against Melissa

I think they should make a show called Rosie looking for love.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: