Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2013, 06:48 PM   #3046
goofinoff
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
I feel like we are in the middle of A Very Brady Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyDishwasher View Post
The thing that really bugged me was when Gia entered the Adults' room and basically says "hey don't fight at my party." While they're still fighting, then Melissa tries to stop her and say "No one was fighting, we weren't fighting." No, you obviously were. The kids already know that things aren't all right with you two, and walked in on you arguing, and you try to say you weren't? They know, just own up to the fact that things are tense.
It bugs me that they think these kids aren't paying attention to what they're saying. Melissa was speaking freely to Jacqueline on speaker phone on the way to the party with her kids in the back seat. We just went through some family drama with my ex sister in law and we are very careful not to talk about it in front of any of the kids. Gia is 12 as is my daughter, and knows EXACTLY what is going on. I hated when Teresa said "Gia is my best friend." No Gia is your 12 year old daughter who needs a MOTHER not another friend! Be a mother and stop bad mouthing her aunt and uncle in front of her!
Old 06-18-2013, 12:40 AM   #3047
Brancaneve
DIS Veteran

Despite it all, I find it very bitter sweet when Theresa and Melissa's daughters see each other and scream with delight. Sad that despite their connection their parents are crazy.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-23-2013, 02:34 PM   #3048
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

Tonight.

Gym Rats
Teresa heads to the gym to blow off some steam but loses her cool during a run-in with her brother.

Crazy is in the air as Teresa heads to the gym to blow off some steam but loses her cool during a run-in with her brother, Joe. Kathy throws a joint birthday bash for her husband, Rich, and daughter, Victoria, but Caroline drops a bomb that causes one guest to completely meltdown. As Melissa stuggles with a dark secret from her past, Jacqueline releases some stress with her trainer over unresolved issues with Teresa.

KAR

Old 06-23-2013, 03:15 PM   #3049
Nik's Mom
Karl Pilkington is a genius

It looks like it gets very ugly between Theresa and Joe.

Proud Mom to 2 boys, and wife to a great husband!
Old 06-23-2013, 08:57 PM   #3050
goofinoff

As the old saying goes Teresa can dish it out but she can't take it. She says to her brother after he said Gia repeats things she hears like Melissa lip synchs "Well everyone knows she lip synchs, right?" So he replies "can you cook? Everyone knows you can't, right?" And she flies into "Joe, that was uncalled for!" He's so right about the kids though. Why would he want his kids to be around her kids when they are repeating what they hear at home?
Old 06-23-2013, 10:08 PM   #3051
goofinoff

Someone needs to tell Rosie that when she is eating on national tv she should close her mouth! Gross!
Old 06-23-2013, 10:19 PM   #3052
Brit17
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofinoff View Post
Someone needs to tell Rosie that when she is eating on national tv she should close her mouth! Gross!
Someone also needs to tell her that maybe she should hold back on her drinking when the cameras are rolling too
Old 06-23-2013, 10:21 PM   #3053
kirstenb1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brit17 View Post
Someone also needs to tell her that maybe she should hold back on her drinking when the cameras are rolling too
Yeah, she needs to chill out. I really like Kathy, and Rosie is just a loose cannon.
Old 06-24-2013, 01:01 PM   #3054
Nik's Mom
Karl Pilkington is a genius

Someone needs to tell Rosie that she is a hot mess when she drinks. Of course, I would never tell her that.

Joe really knew what button to push with Theresa. Theresa didn't like it when he gave her a taste of her own medicine. It was so obvious. Call her out on the truth and she goes running.

Proud Mom to 2 boys, and wife to a great husband!
Old 06-24-2013, 01:11 PM   #3055
airhead
DIS Veteran

LOVED Joe telling his sister how much he despised her husband! This is what i want to know; don't these people(Teresa) get to watch the tapes??? Wouldn't she have seen the episode where Joe is clearly talking to his GF and calls "Tree" the "c" word??? didn't she see that???
Old 06-24-2013, 01:46 PM   #3056
djm99

If lovin' Disneyworld is Childish... I never want to grow up
Me Me Me Me Me Me!

I think Joe went to that Gym for a fight with Teresa. Teresa walked over there and didn't say anything negative to Joe - only about getting along while their father is ill. Joe was mad (for reasons - maybe) but its been a year. Instead of him just going along he started a fight. This explains the possible reasons the "Joe's" fight. And Melissa. I will believe that Melissa sincerely cares about Joe's family the day she doesn't run back to him with drama. My SIL and I didn't get along for the first 7 or 8 years of my marriage. IMO, she did and said some pretty silly things about me. Most of which, I didn't say to husband, just so we can get along.
Old 06-24-2013, 01:55 PM   #3057
cluvsdisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by airhead View Post
LOVED Joe telling his sister how much he despised her husband! This is what i want to know; don't these people(Teresa) get to watch the tapes??? Wouldn't she have seen the episode where Joe is clearly talking to his GF and calls "Tree" the "c" word??? didn't she see that???
She did. She said he "paid" for it meaning he bought her some lavish gift to make up for it. I can't help but wonder how bad it must be in private for him to say that with a mic on.

~~
I am so over Rosie and her rage. My word - she goes from 0-60 in 10 seconds. I just shut down when she starts screaming like that.

Teresa always does that, she can dish it but not take it. It makes her even more annoying.

I thought it was pretty bold of Melissa to discuss her father's infidelities in her book and on the show. That must have been so hard especially since he died young & in an accident.

The birthday party looked nice. I like that Rich & Kathie don't put on an act about having more than they do for the show.
Old 06-24-2013, 02:03 PM   #3058
anniemae
Either she is eating a delicious meal, or she keeled over in starvation

It seems to me like Teresa is jealous of Melissa. It's like she feels that Melissa took her brother away from her. i think she would be happy if her brother never married and moved in with her family or something.
Old 06-24-2013, 02:12 PM   #3059
jrmasm
Last time I checked, it was still the thought that counted
Wanna debate that topic?
So elegant but goofy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniemae View Post
It seems to me like Teresa is jealous of Melissa. It's like she feels that Melissa took her brother away from her. i think she would be happy if her brother never married and moved in with her family or something.
Old 06-24-2013, 02:44 PM   #3060
goofinoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by airhead View Post
She dismissed it by saying "He didn't say it to my face!" So I guess it's ok if he says it to his mistress but not to your face! Way to be a role model for your 4 daughters!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: