Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 11:47 AM   #2881
Mouse House Mama
Luckiest Mommy in the World!!!
Hello-Buddy the Elf what's your favorite color?!
I wonder if they make pullups for adults
I was not the farter- I was the fartee

I can no longer watch this show. It is just too sad and disturbing. Teresa isn't perfect but I do feel bad for her. Melissa and her hag sisters are wretched. I also don't think her brother has a single original thought in his head other than he is "an angel of God". I don't for a second believe that T had anything to do with the "setup". I read all about it on TWOP. I think Jacqueline is a drama lhama who stirs the pot constantly. Worry about your own business. I also cannot stand Caroline. Mind your own family. Stop inserting yourself into someone else's with your stupid "advice". It's not like she doesn't have any strife within her own siblings. Oh- and Lauren- You are not a Housewife. Shut up. You have no business getting involved in what your mother says and does with HER friends/enemies etc. Kathy- Yawn.
Thanks be to God for this indescribable gift....
WL Sept. 2004,Poly June 2005,Poly April 2006 with Grandma & Grandpa, Pop Aug. 2006, WL Dec. 2006, FW Cabins Feb. 2007,AllStar Music Jan. 2008, Poly Aug. 2008,Yacht Club Aug. 2009, Poly Aug. 2009, Pop Aug. 2011, Pop May 2012, All Star Music June 2013, Bonnet Creek July 2013
Old 10-10-2012, 11:53 AM   #2882
NEVERENOUGHWDW
Still Missing 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. Dance like nobody is watching!
If there was an Olympic event I'm sure I would leave with the "gold" poop medal

Location: Doesn't matter, my mind & body are usually in 2 different places...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorimay View Post
Did anyone else notice when they showed next weeks coming attractions and the husbands, Big Al was nowhere around?

He has no interest in this show at all. I guess he's fed up.
He has a business to run. I think he's on just enough to not get mixed up in all the crazy.

What people think of you is none of your business.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-10-2012, 12:10 PM   #2883
Anjelica
Self-Declared Queen of WebSphere

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddictedtoDoleWhip View Post
Teresa was "real bullied", just because you can't stand her doesn't somehow mean she wasn't bullied, i find it sad that when it's someone you don't like all of a sudden it isn't bullying.

Did you all hear how there is a warrant out for Melissa's arrest in Florida where she shoplifted? She stole about 1,000 dollars worth of merchandise I believe. Looks like she is no angel like she claims to be, and is no victim. What a drama queen, she is such a great actress.
Teresa was not bullied - She was not intimidated at any one point by any of the ladies (a huge part of the CORRECT definition of bullying is intimidation). I don't see Caroline or the other ladies trying to gain power of Teresa (another huge red flag for the true application of bullying).

Applying the term "bullying" to Teresa's "situation" is a mis representation of the true definition of bullying.
Old 10-10-2012, 12:23 PM   #2884
AddictedtoDoleWhip
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjelica View Post
Teresa was not bullied - She was not intimidated at any one point by any of the ladies (a huge part of the CORRECT definition of bullying is intimidation). I don't see Caroline or the other ladies trying to gain power of Teresa (another huge red flag for the true application of bullying).

Applying the term "bullying" to Teresa's "situation" is a mis representation of the true definition of bullying.

Of course you wouldn't, but Teresa was bullied. As someone who was RELENTLESSLY bullied, and I am sure you will tell me that I wasn't because I don't know the "dictionary" term of bullying, I see what they did as bullying. I think they are trying to gain power of Teresa, I don't like Teresa much or any of the other housewives but I believe she was bullied.
Old 10-10-2012, 12:29 PM   #2885
msjprincess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Teresa was "real bullied", just because you can't stand her doesn't somehow mean she wasn't bullied, i find it sad that when it's someone you don't like all of a sudden it isn't bullying.

Did you all hear how there is a warrant out for Melissa's arrest in Florida where she shoplifted? She stole about 1,000 dollars worth of merchandise I believe. Looks like she is no angel like she claims to be, and is no victim. What a drama queen, she is such a great actress.
Not that I think anyone should steal, but it happened in 1997 when she was 18.
Old 10-10-2012, 12:33 PM   #2886
AddictedtoDoleWhip
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by msjprincess View Post
So, that makes it okay because she was 'young'? i don't buy it, if it were Teresa who did it at 18, people would be screaming how horrible she is. Melissa broke the law, she was an adult not a child. She knew better. Being 18 is no excuse, it's still an open case. She should be held accountable for her actions, but I am sure she's going to say it was Teresa's fault she stole. LOL

Oh and if Teresa did steal from a store, I would be saying the same thing as I am saying about Melissa.
Old 10-10-2012, 01:36 PM   #2887
Allison
- Join date March 2004 -

Quote:

We'll have to agree to disagree. Theresa was not bullied.

She could not come up with one instance when asked to.
Old 10-10-2012, 01:49 PM   #2888
AddictedtoDoleWhip
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allison View Post
We'll have to agree to disagree. Theresa was not bullied.

She could not come up with one instance when asked to.
You are right she couldn't, but when has Teresa ever done well under pressure? She can't verbalize herself very well as we all know. I could point out all the times she was bullied .

So we'll have to agree to disagree. (which I find odd typing since you keep telling me your opinion anyway, even though generally when people say 'we agree to disagree' they drop the subject.)
Old 10-10-2012, 02:17 PM   #2889
sunshinehighway
DIS Veteran

I think the term bully is over used. I do think Caroline went overboard with berating of Teresa in Napa. I think she and Jac ganged up on her during that talk at Jac's house when Caroline showed up.

Unfortunately for Teresa she is unable to express herself and couldn't explain that.

So, what's all this about Melissa stealing? Lucky for her she found Joe Gorga. She has him hypnotized with her magic lady parts.
Old 10-10-2012, 02:24 PM   #2890
Allison
- Join date March 2004 -

Quote:
You are right she couldn't, but when has Teresa ever done well under pressure? She can't verbalize herself very well as we all know. I could point out all the times she was bullied .

So we'll have to agree to disagree. (which I find odd typing since you keep telling me your opinion anyway, even though generally when people say 'we agree to disagree' they drop the subject.)
We try to keep these threads respectful of each other. I haven't kept telling you my opinion once I made that statement. Please don't take things personally. It's just a tv show designed for entertainment purposes and it sure seems to keep us entertained.
Old 10-10-2012, 02:27 PM   #2891
msjprincess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinehighway View Post
I think the term bully is over used. I do think Caroline went overboard with berating of Teresa in Napa. I think she and Jac ganged up on her during that talk at Jac's house when Caroline showed up.

Unfortunately for Teresa she is unable to express herself and couldn't explain that.

So, what's all this about Melissa stealing?
Lucky for her she found Joe Gorga. She has him hypnotized with her magic lady parts.
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...-arrest-record
Old 10-10-2012, 02:27 PM   #2892
Allison
- Join date March 2004 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by msjprincess View Post
Yeah-15 years ago when she was 18. Not very good dirt.
Old 10-10-2012, 02:31 PM   #2893
sunshinehighway
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allison View Post
Yeah-15 years ago when she was 18. Not very good dirt.
Eh, its good dirt. She's playing victim on the show. She even said she was the victim at the reunion. The fact she has a shoplifting past give some validity to the whole "gold digger" claims.
Old 10-10-2012, 02:33 PM   #2894
Allison
- Join date March 2004 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinehighway View Post
Eh, its good dirt. She's playing victim on the show. She even said she was the victim at the reunion. The fact she has a shoplifting past give some validity to the whole "gold digger" claims.
I need to go read the article and see the specifics. Haven't had a chance to do that yet.
Old 10-10-2012, 02:33 PM   #2895
Allison
- Join date March 2004 -

When is part 3 on?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: