Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2012, 05:02 AM   #2791
cluvsdisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by justhat View Post
She was ganged up on cause she has wronged everyone all along and they've grown to hate her. Not like she's so innocent and sweet and was attacked for no reason.

Also, I don't know that Italian is her mother tongue cause that episode where she was teaching her kids Italian, she said Joe knows more and speaks better than she does. I can't imagine if that was the language she learned first that she wouldn't be great at it. Also, given that she said Joe is fluent, why would they teach their kids in one staged lesson? Why wouldn't they speak it with each other and teach the kids that way from birth?
I think the language lesson was staged for the show.

She doesn't have a great command of the English language either, so who knows which came first. Ha!
cluvsdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:50 AM   #2792
Dwheels
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofinoff

I like last night when Kathy said that....It's Teresa's show, It's Teresa's show! And I agree about what everyone is saying about Kathy's plastic surgery! She looked way better before!!!!!
I agree too! Why must women ruin their faces with plastic surgery!!
Dwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-02-2012, 09:52 AM   #2793
Music City Mama
DIS Veteran

OK, watched it last night.

1. It was so sad seeing the videos of Jacqueline's son and seeing her so upset. Must be so tough. And I completely agree with whoever said that the only thing Teresa should have said (if anything) was "I'm sorry to hear he has regressed." The way she turned that conversation . . . she is a colossal moron.

2. Rosie . . . Oh dear, that was quite disturbing.

3. For those of you who defend Teresa, I seriously don't get it. I don't even want to try and figure out the whole who set up who situation as far as the Posche fashion show -- I can be convinced that Teresa had nothing to do it. But for the life of me, I don't understand how you all can think Teresa is not the most idiotic, narcissistic, immature, grudge-holding, pot-stirring lunatic of all of them. Yes, they all have faults, but Teresa is some kind of crazy that I have never witnessed on these shows (and I watch most of the RH installments). They all eventually settle down and admit they overreacted or were wrong in certain situations. NEVER has Teresa done that.

I guess we just have to agree to disagree, but I just don't get how 90% of us can feel one way about the woman and the other 10% think we're so off-base about her.
Music City Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:23 AM   #2794
Janepod
The new dinning plan is out. Need to get those ressies in!

I must have Jacqueline's mascara, eye shadow and liner. Amazing that she was sobbing so much (with her head down, in her hands) and not a smudge. Didn't run at all. Wow!
Janepod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:45 AM   #2795
Kellydelly
DIS Veteran

Wow. Those ladies are all nuts, except Melissa . I thought the finale show with the Posh thing was totally staged. There is no way the guys showed up so fast if they were sitting at home in New Jersey. I don't believe anything except the animosity between them all. I think Teresa taking digs at everyone's rolls was rude, but I did notice that all of them are heavier, (except Melissa), even Teresa is sporting a wider load. Looks like new ****s too. Kathy looks like she has a small head now, compared to her body. I guess you can't fight age and slower metabolisms . (yes I am fighting that myself!). Caroline needs to stop talking for Jacqueline, it makes them both look stupid. Lauren should have picked a dress that wasn't so tight, she would have looked a lot better. I can't imagine another season if they all hate each other so much? I mean, Teresa hates them all so much .
Kellydelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:59 AM   #2796
sunshinehighway
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfchelbay View Post
I felt really bad for her. Her father is deceased and Theresa was attacking him. I've seen how close she is with her mum, so I would imagine she was just as close to her father and to have a vindictive and vicious person attack him was more than she could handle. I'm sure she has sat back over time and watched her sister Kathy be abused by Theresa, then her brother-in-law Ritchie, then her cousin Joe, then her cousin's wife Melissa...now to attack her dead father...way over the line. Didn't she even cry out that her father was off limits? I'll bet she was being physically restrained backstage by crew members too. Poor thing.
Kathy started that by going after Teresa's parents. I wonder how Joe Gorga feels about what Kathy had to say.

From this first part of the reunion,its clear there were serious family issues going on with them that had nothing too do with Teresa's new found fame. I do question their motivation for coming on the show to begin with.

Caroline speaking for Jac was really annoying.
sunshinehighway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:23 PM   #2797
kate_wdw
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessiBelle22 View Post
And I guess Kathy bringing up Teresa's mother (first) wasn't off limits, huh?! Come on, what's good for the goose is good for the gander, no?!

September 2013 WDW! :-)
Actually, Teresa brought up her mother, saying that her mother had told her that she Kathy and Ritchie had almost divorced. That is what preceded Kathy calling Tre's mother a liar.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:16 PM   #2798
lorimay
DIS Veteran

OMG!
Rosie needs anger management classes. I really can't believe how she acted.

Kathy should have left well enough alone on her face. Her face appeared fuller, I am wondering if she did the cheek filler like Jacqueline.

Teresa, really you can't have a conversation and stick to the facts if your life depended on it.
Talking about Caroline's stomach was a low blow. Does she think she is Miss America or something? Geesh, get a clue Teresa this is NOT your show.

My heart broke for Jacqueline, she has a good attitude and will do her very best for her son.
Everyone teared up when they showed the clip, well except for Teresa.
She made her asinine comment and turned it back to herself.

Can't wait to her from nasty Kim next week and her lies too.
lorimay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:53 PM   #2799
JessiBelle22
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate_wdw

Actually, Teresa brought up her mother, saying that her mother had told her that she Kathy and Ritchie had almost divorced. That is what preceded Kathy calling Tre's mother a liar.
Right, I know. When Teresa pushed a button with Kathy ... Kathy retaliated and called Teresa's mother a ****** liar. I don't recall Teresa cussing at Kathy?

JessiBelle22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 04:01 PM   #2800
kate_wdw
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Right, I know. When Teresa pushed a button with Kathy ... Kathy retaliated and called Teresa's mother a ****** liar. I don't recall Teresa cussing at Kathy?

Personally, I think that there are far worse things than cussing and that includes telling someone that your father was more of a father to her than her own and spreading misinformation about her marriage. YMMV.

Teresa's behavior this season (95% of the time) absolutely supports what the rest of the cast is saying. She would say that she wanted to mend her relationship with her family but her behavior toward them (from the get-go) was cold and combative. When there's a contradiction between what someone says and what they do, believe what they do.

Last edited by kate_wdw; 10-02-2012 at 04:16 PM.
kate_wdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:42 PM   #2801
JessiBelle22
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate_wdw

Personally, I think that there are far worse things than cussing and that includes telling someone that your father was more of a father to her than her own and spreading misinformation about her marriage. YMMV.

Teresa's behavior this season (95% of the time) absolutely supports what the rest of the cast is saying. She would say that she wanted to mend her relationship with her family but her behavior toward them (from the get-go) was cold and combative. When there's a contradiction between what someone says and what they do, believe what they do.
What's "YMMV"?

Last edited by JessiBelle22; 10-03-2012 at 02:26 PM.
JessiBelle22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:49 PM   #2802
kate_wdw
DIS Veteran

Quote:
BTW, what's "YMMV"?
Your Mileage May Vary (meaning "to each his own," "different strokes for different folks," etc.)
Old 10-02-2012, 05:53 PM   #2803
Buckalew11
2013 1/2 Marathon Finisher!!! Woohoo!!

YMMV= Your mileage may vary.

A client, who is new to the show and doesn't know everyone's names etc. was talking about the show to me. I mentioned Teresa and she said, "Now is she the ugly one with her eyes on the sides of her head?" OMG. You can imagine the look on my face! I said, "She's the one in the green dress."

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
Shining at the end of everyday
There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
And tomorrow is just a dream away
Buckalew11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:13 AM   #2804
meloneyb21
DIS Veteran

So the person who Jac was texting was a producer who's biased against Theresa??? Apparently the producer is now fired for conflict of interest?

http://famewhorgas.wordpress.com/201...t-of-interest/

http://stoopidhousewives.com/2012/08...tle-kitty-did/

8/1990 - Offsite 4/06 - CSR 5/09 - Wyndham Bonnet Creek 4/10 - Poly 8/11 - AKL 8/12 - AKL 6/14 - AKL
meloneyb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:13 AM   #2805
brookmey
I may live in the south, but I bleed maize and blue

Lunatics, all of them. I can't believe grown women are acting like this. I've watched every season, but this year was just plain uncomfortable to watch. Especially the reunion. It reminded me of fights 10th grade girls would get into when I taught high school social studies. "She said this, she said that, she tweeted this person," etc. Really sad to watch.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: