Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2012, 11:43 AM   #2431
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofinoff View Post
I do too. I love Kathy! Richie is a little off the wall but she's great! And I LOVE her kids especially the boy!!!!
Agreed, Richie is a bit bonkers, love her son too!! Remember when he got that pic texted to him. His face was HILARIOUS!!!

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 08-29-2012, 02:27 PM   #2432
Music City Mama
DIS Veteran

I never thought I'd say this, but I felt sorry for Teresa. I usually like Caroline, but she was out of control. In her defense, we know she's going through menopause and I'm sure that would explain her behavior this season.

I normally like Kathy, but I'm actually starting to see that she has this manipulative quality. When she and Teresa got in that huge fight at the beginning of last season, it was because Kathy just doesn't know when to shut her mouth -- she keeps pushing. She did the same thing regarding the Caroline conversation (in Caroline's earshot) the other night. Also, I think her getting all hurt over Teresa not mentioning her in the toast was a little overly senstive. GMAFB.

I remember a few seasons ago, when Caroline arranged to meet Danielle at that restaurant so she could lay down the law and Danielle wasn't intimidated in the slightest. While I was no fan of Danielle (and did like Caroline), I was pleased to see that not everyone is going to bow down to her.

They just need to move on. As Taylor from RH of BH would say, "If you can't be my friend, please don't be my enemy." I think that's what they should do. It's horrible to live with all of that drama/negativity -- just let it go already.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-31-2012, 08:22 PM   #2433
minnie1012
DIS Veteran

My friend saw Theresa, Joe and the kids at a beach bar in Long Beach Island, NJ. So I guess they are still together or pretending to be! Whatever the case may be!
Old 08-31-2012, 10:15 PM   #2434
goofinoff
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
I feel like we are in the middle of A Very Brady Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by minnie1012 View Post
My friend saw Theresa, Joe and the kids at a beach bar in Long Beach Island, NJ. So I guess they are still together or pretending to be! Whatever the case may be!
Was there a film crew with them? I wonder if they are filming season 5.
Old 08-31-2012, 10:30 PM   #2435
Swan4Me
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music City Mama View Post

They just need to move on. As Taylor from RH of BH would say, "If you can't be my friend, please don't be my enemy." I think that's what they should do. It's horrible to live with all of that drama/negativity -- just let it go already.
Ah Taylor-i miss that crazy, sunken cheeked ,Big lipped chick
Old 08-31-2012, 10:43 PM   #2436
Buckalew11
2013 1/2 Marathon Finisher!!! Woohoo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by minnie1012 View Post
Dang. I hope they stay out of Buckalew's.

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
Shining at the end of everyday
There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
And tomorrow is just a dream away
Old 09-01-2012, 07:47 AM   #2437
minnie1012
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofinoff

Was there a film crew with them? I wonder if they are filming season 5.
No film crew. I saw on Facebook that they are on hiatus.
Old 09-01-2012, 08:59 AM   #2438
sunshinehighway
DIS Veteran

Is this season ever going to end? I just saw a commercial and it said In the coming weeks". What? Weeks? It seems like this season just goes on and on.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:51 AM   #2439
cluvsdisney
DIS Veteran

I know! I don't think they recorded the reunion yet so I guess we are in for a few more weeks.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:14 AM   #2440
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

Just a reminder there will be NO new episode this Sunday (2nd) due to the holiday.

Episode 18: Dinasty of Denial

Teresa invites her longtime ally and sister of the enemy, Dina, to her Fabellini release party.

Sunday September 9, 10 pm

The ladies form new alliances after their return from the west coast. The Gorgas left Napa early to show their support of Teresa, but now Melissa hopes to calm the wake that Teresa left behind by asking Caroline to forgive her cantankerous sister-in-law. While Kathy goes to college for a day with her daughter Victoria, Caroline gets her crack at being an oracle on Sirius Radio. In the end, it's not just Teresa's new alcoholic beverage that's fizzing, when she invites her longtime ally and sister of the enemy, Dina, to her Fabellini release party.

KAR

Old 09-01-2012, 11:44 PM   #2441
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

No show this week. Bummer!

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 09-02-2012, 12:58 PM   #2442
sunshinehighway
DIS Veteran

Does anyone know when last season's reunion was taped in relation to the current season? They said Jac wasn't there because of something that happened and they were filming the next (current) season. I'm trying to figure out what was going on when it was filmed.
Old 09-02-2012, 01:19 PM   #2443
ilovefh
Is it Disney time yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinehighway
Does anyone know when last season's reunion was taped in relation to the current season? They said Jac wasn't there because of something that happened and they were filming the next (current) season. I'm trying to figure out what was going on when it was filmed.
I usually lurk, but Jacqueline responded to a question on twitter about had they taped the reunion before the trip and she said no.
Old 09-02-2012, 01:31 PM   #2444
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovefh View Post
I usually lurk, but Jacqueline responded to a question on twitter about had they taped the reunion before the trip and she said no.
BUT I distinctly remember Caroline indicating or saying (at the Reunion) something along the lines of Jac not being there because of Tre being there (at the Reunion) …

If that was the case … and it was because of Tre … then why did she go on the trip and attempt to bond with Tre …

Hmmm …. wait …. Jac probably HAD to go due to her BRAVO contract. I bet that is it.

Also I remember reading that Tre begged BRAVO to remove the vineyard scenes with her and Juicy but BRAVO said NO.

So maybe they ALL HAD TO GO on the trip due to their contracts.

KAR

Old 09-02-2012, 01:41 PM   #2445
ilovefh
Is it Disney time yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by momrek06

BUT I distinctly remember Caroline indicating or saying (at the Reunion) something along the lines of Jac not being there because of Tre being there (at the Reunion) …

If that was the case … and it was because of Tre … then why did she go on the trip and attempt to bond with Tre …

Hmmm …. wait …. Jac probably HAD to go due to her BRAVO contract. I bet that is it.

Also I remember reading that Tre begged BRAVO to remove the vineyard scenes with her and Juicy but BRAVO said NO.

So maybe they ALL HAD TO GO on the trip due to their contracts.
I remember that too and it seemed like something big had just happened. So I assume since she said that at the time of the trip the reunion had not been taped another Jacqueline/Theresa blowout is coming.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: