Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2011, 06:15 PM   #1561
brookmey
I may live in the south, but I bleed maize and blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmasm View Post
I think they are both unraveling due to financial problems and I don't find it surprising.

I've always been on the fence regarding Teresa and who she really is. For instance, the past 2 seasons with Danielle, Teresa would totally push Danielle's buttons and start stuff. Like at the fashion show last year. Teresa claims she's a nice, good, friendly person, but she was trying to start something with Danielle at the fashion show. And her mothering skills?

But, I do think this season her behavior and actions are affected by what's going on with their finances. It has got to be taking it's toll on her and the hubby. They're going through everything publically and that can't be easy at all. Look at what happened to Taylor's husband on RHOBH.

I think Joe's going through a major depression, causing him to drink and be an ***. I think Teresa is jealous of Melissa, but I also think it's exaggerated because of the problems in her life. When your life is falling apart, it is so hard to be happy for the people around you when their lives are going great and you think that they're getting all the breaks.

I don't really dislike Teresa, but I really feel badly for her and especially her kids.
Old 08-30-2011, 06:21 PM   #1562
Promomx2
DIS Veteran

I agree Joe is going the way of Charlie Sheen, Melissa's Joe is a too obsessed with sex and Kathy's husband is just wierd. I wouldn't want to be stuck in a elevator with any of them. I wonder how the hurricane affected the housewives?
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-30-2011, 06:53 PM   #1563
lorimay
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAMLEM View Post
Has anyone seen Danielle on Famous Food? She's nastier than ever on that show.

This is my first season watching RHNJ, so I had never seen Danielle in action.
But we tuned into the first episode of Famous Food and was floored by her attitude!!!
What is wrong with her???

She goes after everyone and thinks she is the best thing there. SHE IS GROSS!!!

She picked on that young girl Ashley and called her terrible names.
But if you read the internet she is accused of doing the same thing and possibly worse.
She is a horrible person!
Old 08-30-2011, 07:02 PM   #1564
No.17CherryTreeLane
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorimay View Post
This is my first season watching RHNJ, so I had never seen Danielle in action.
But we tuned into the first episode of Famous Food and was floored by her attitude!!!
What is wrong with her???

She goes after everyone and thinks she is the best thing there. SHE IS GROSS!!!

She picked on that young girl Ashley and called her terrible names.
But if you read the internet she is accused of doing the same thing and possibly worse.
She is a horrible person!
Danielle was just as horrible on RHONJ. Try to find clips from past seasons on YouTube.

Especially the Theresa table-flipping moment. It's priceless.

Me DH
DD(25) DS(22) DS(18)DD(15)

Old 08-30-2011, 07:06 PM   #1565
lorimay
DIS Veteran

i will have to go look.
she makes my skin crawl
Old 08-30-2011, 08:37 PM   #1566
justhat
DC DISer
pick one night and stay up later for Wishes

Milania definitely needs boundaries, but I think she also really needs some one on one attention. She's the 3rd kid, she's close in age to the 2nd girl (gabriella? They don't show her as much so I'm not 100% sure that's her name), then Audriana came along. She's always been a wild little thing, but I think it's exaggerated more now that she's competing for more attention, in large part cause Joe seems to have checked out of the family so I think it's all on Teresa. I see how my middle child craves attention sometimes, particularly when his sisters are getting praised for something, so I think that's a large part of Milania's behavior.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:06 PM   #1567
goofinoff
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
I feel like we are in the middle of A Very Brady Idol

I cringe every time I hear Teresa's husband tell those kids to "Shut your mouth!" He says it all the time. Teresa is so self absorbed she doesn't see that Gia is breaking down!! The previews for next week show her crying about her mother and her uncle. It's clear that she loves her uncle and it's killing her to see her family in turmoil. Her thug of a father didn't even take into concideration that Gia was right in the middle of the fist fight that he got into with his BIL at the christening.

I agree with a PP who said the best thing Teresa could do for her kids is to get off that show. Her "fame" has gone right to her head.
Old 08-31-2011, 07:02 PM   #1568
minnie1012
DIS Veteran

I had no power because of the hurricane so I missed last week's! I can't wait to catch a rerun and see what I missed!

I also can't wait to see Dina's new show!

I'm surprised Caroline and her husband still do the show. They seem more sensible then the rest of them! Although I did question when Caroline compared her son to Alexa Rae Joel. She was like "they are both children of privilege" I was like owning a catering hall in NJ and being the daughter of a very famous musician and super model???? Alittle different Caroline!
Old 09-02-2011, 12:20 PM   #1569
airhead
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by minnie1012 View Post
I had no power because of the hurricane so I missed last week's! I can't wait to catch a rerun and see what I missed!

I also can't wait to see Dina's new show!

I'm surprised Caroline and her husband still do the show. They seem more sensible then the rest of them! Although I did question when Caroline compared her son to Alexa Rae Joel. She was like "they are both children of privilege" I was like owning a catering hall in NJ and being the daughter of a very famous musician and super model???? Alittle different Caroline!
Caroline and her husband may not be celebrities(...although,the show has certainly put them in that catagory),but they are rolling in $$$$$. So,yeah I think its true that their kids are "children of privilege".
Old 09-02-2011, 05:38 PM   #1570
justhat
DC DISer
pick one night and stay up later for Wishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by airhead View Post
Caroline and her husband may not be celebrities(...although,the show has certainly put them in that catagory),but they are rolling in $$$$$. So,yeah I think its true that their kids are "children of privilege".
That is true, but I still wouldn't put them in the same category as any child of Billy Joel or Christie Brinkley.
Old 09-12-2011, 02:28 PM   #1571
goofinoff
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
I feel like we are in the middle of A Very Brady Idol

OMG....that little Milania is such a brat!! Not her fault! I completely blame her mother who spoils her rotten! Although I don't blame her for crying about the first dress Teresa was putting on her.....hideous! Seems like that kid rules that house. The other one, Gabriella I think her name is, doesn't seem to get much attention. Gia gets a lot of attention and so does Milania (because I think she demands it) and of course the baby needs attention. But it seems like no one really pays attention to Gabriella. She's so cute too.

My heart broke when Gia was singing the song about her mother and uncle. She goes to bed and wakes up worrying about her family!! She's 10! She shouldn't be worrying about those kinds of things....she shouldn't even know about it! She clearly loves her uncle to pieces and I think he really loves her too. It seem to affect him more than Teresa. It looked like Juicy Joe was laughing about it. Jerk!! Like Caroline said, she is screaming!! I hope they are listening! Poor kid!

I rewatched the episode with Ashley and Jacqueline. I really hope they don't give that little witch any more air time! Nothing irritates me more than when a child disrespects their parents! No matter how old they are! Ashley needs to take some lessons from her Manzo cousins. Those kids seem to really respect their parents. And they know that hard work will pay off in the end. Ashley and Christopher are pretty close in age. He's working for a living. He's not sleeping until noon and living off his rich parents.
Old 09-12-2011, 04:43 PM   #1572
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

I don't like Theresa or her husband. I really don't care what her issues are. We all have them. That's life, but she sits there with her nose in the air, judging everyone else makes me sick. Kathy and Rich were running, doing their thing, and doing good in that race, and Theresa makes a comment that they exercise but they are not loosing any weight. The way she bashes Kath and her husband makes me think she's jealous of Kathy. Kathy doesn't live out of her means, her hubby adores her and they have 2 wonderful kids.

And Joe. I giggle everytime I see Theresa driving Joe around. Its like he's aware. He knows he's a pathetic waste of space.

The way I see it, Theresa and Joe deserve each other. They cancel each other out!

Also, has anyone noticed, Theresa has 2 cookbooks out and her family is ALWAYS complaining of stomach problems?

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation

Last edited by HonnyDipp; 09-12-2011 at 05:01 PM.
Old 09-12-2011, 05:22 PM   #1573
No.17CherryTreeLane
Mouseketeer

Gia's song was heartbreaking. I don't think Theresa actually understands that Gia is suffering.

Last night was the first time I've seen a close-up of Gabriella, and my goodness she is beautiful.

Me DH
DD(25) DS(22) DS(18)DD(15)

Old 09-12-2011, 05:22 PM   #1574
bdcp
DIS Veteran

Im watching it now since I DVR'd it last night so I could watch the Cowboys.

Anyway, if Milania was my child, she'd learn pretty quickly what is and isn't acceptable behavior. She's completely disrespectful and has been that way as long as she's been shown. She needs a firm hand and discipline. Obviously Gia and Gabriella aren't as high maintenance.

Joe Giudice has serious issues that require rehab and counseling. He's a stupid drunk and has anger issues when he isn't drunk. I don't get Teresa gushing all over him. He acts like he could care less about his family. He ignores Teresa most of the time and is very disrespectful to and about almost everyone. This family is well on it's way to imploding before much longer. Only an alcoholic would pack up wine at 8 am to take to a race.

I also think Joe Guidice hates Joe Gorga because Joe Gorga has his number. There's more to this relationship than they're showing and it's kind of creepy.

Teresa is definitely jealous of Melissa. I can only think it's because Melissa really has what Teresa wants. I actually think they're both kind of skanky.
Shades of Green Nov 08

Shades of Green Oct 11
Shades of Green Nov 13
Old 09-12-2011, 05:26 PM   #1575
MissUndastood
Mouseketeer

The more I watch the more I like Joe Gorga. He's very funny in a cutesy sort of way. "Tre" is just in such a pure state of denial. Her DH is a drunk criminal and all she does is defend him. He treats her and the kids like **** and tries to bait Joe and Richie. I like that Melissa & Joe are becoming "friends" with the others.

On another note, I read where "Tre" & Joe just had another wedding I think it was another over the top party with her dress costing 25K. They have no furniture but sure know how to whoop it up
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: