Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > W.I.S.H > WISH Journals
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-30-2010, 07:12 AM   #106
lisah0711
her Disney office
a big congratulations to all of our superstars and especially our biggest loser

Hi Lindsay! Looking good! And congratulations on being in ONE-derland -- I see you got there while I was gone! You are doing so well! Go, Lindsay, go!
lisah0711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 08:56 AM   #107
lisah0711
her Disney office
a big congratulations to all of our superstars and especially our biggest loser

Hi Lindsay! Hope that you are having a great time on your vacation.

Thought that you would like to know that your quote made the results on the BL thread this week. http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...postcount=2249

Great job to all of you who lost this week. Some have lost a little some others alot. Even those of you who gained this week. I feel we are all winners today whatevere the circumstances are because we are choosing to try to make our health better. Even if you didnt get the results you were striving for at least you tried and its better than not trying at all. Continue to make good choices and get your body moving and you will do it.
by mommyof2Pirates

Remeber your own words when you come home from vacation!
lisah0711 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-11-2010, 12:01 AM   #108
TinkerbelleAbbysMom
A Princess's Mommy

So I am subbing to your journal. Makes me feel better in your first few posts when you said, no one was following you. I just started mine tonight. I had 8 views but no posts. So I was thinking.. oh, am I gonna do this alone. But then I thought..nah, it's just late. I noticed most WISHers were on last or updated last in the am. They are probably all sleeping which is what I should be doing!! Anyway, can't wait to keep following you.
Old 07-11-2010, 07:32 PM   #109
Charlefours
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyof2Pirates View Post
Steph,
Thanks for the compliments. I know you can do it. Why dont you try cutting out all of non-water drinks except 1 cup for a week and see what happens. Focus on drinking a min. of 48 oz of water per day. That along with exercise may be enough to get the scale moving again. Dont get discouraged you could be loosing inches and just not lbs at this point. If your friend noticed then you are doing something right. I hear you about the vacation pics I felt the same way. Try to really focus for a week or 2 and maybe it will help you get on track. I too am a sweet tea lover. I used to drink at least 1 or 2 large like 40oz cups per day. It is probably the worst thing for you. Im telling you speaking from experience just put down the sweet tea and walk away. You will notice after a week or so you wont miss it anymore. I have faith in you that you can do this and either way you should be proud of what you accomplished so far.
Thank you for the support and the belief! I can tell a difference in the way clothes are fitting and my legs are definitely more toned. I just need to be a bit more focused this week. I will try cutting out the non-water drinks. I know this week I was going to give up diet pop as I know that there are some that believe it promotes weight gain. Sigh, I just like my Diet Dr. Pepper BUT it will be worth cutting it out if it helps me get to my goal.

I hope you had a great holiday weekend! I actually did really well last weekend. Yesterday I had part of a piece of cake boy did it make me feel icky today, which is a good thing (to me anyways). I think it shows that my body really does not like the sugar load!
September 2010 PTR

Charlefours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 09:20 PM   #110
mommyof2Pirates
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisah0711 View Post
Hi Lindsay! Hope that you are having a great time on your vacation.

Thought that you would like to know that your quote made the results on the BL thread this week. http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...postcount=2249

Great job to all of you who lost this week. Some have lost a little some others alot. Even those of you who gained this week. I feel we are all winners today whatevere the circumstances are because we are choosing to try to make our health better. Even if you didnt get the results you were striving for at least you tried and its better than not trying at all. Continue to make good choices and get your body moving and you will do it.
by mommyof2Pirates

Remeber your own words when you come home from vacation!
Thats exciting! Thanks Lisa. I am back and was happy to read this quote from myself....I will follow my own advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkerbelleAbbysMom View Post
So I am subbing to your journal. Makes me feel better in your first few posts when you said, no one was following you. I just started mine tonight. I had 8 views but no posts. So I was thinking.. oh, am I gonna do this alone. But then I thought..nah, it's just late. I noticed most WISHers were on last or updated last in the am. They are probably all sleeping which is what I should be doing!! Anyway, can't wait to keep following you.
Glad you are following along. It takes awhile but eventually you will have followers too. I will have to make my way over to your journal. I just got back from vacation so I need to get caught up on the boards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlefours View Post
Thank you for the support and the belief! I can tell a difference in the way clothes are fitting and my legs are definitely more toned. I just need to be a bit more focused this week. I will try cutting out the non-water drinks. I know this week I was going to give up diet pop as I know that there are some that believe it promotes weight gain. Sigh, I just like my Diet Dr. Pepper BUT it will be worth cutting it out if it helps me get to my goal.

I hope you had a great holiday weekend! I actually did really well last weekend. Yesterday I had part of a piece of cake boy did it make me feel icky today, which is a good thing (to me anyways). I think it shows that my body really does not like the sugar load!
Hey Steph, good luck with removing the dr pepper I know its tough. Let me know how it works out and if it makes a difference.
Old 07-13-2010, 09:47 PM   #111
mommyof2Pirates
DIS Veteran

I weighed in today after my vacation.

Week 11 (skipped a week while on vacation)
Wt= 196.4
loss= 1lb
Total weight loss to date= 18.6lbs

I actually weighed myself on 7-1 prior to vacation and I was down to 195.6 so technically I gained .8lb on vacation which I still see as a victory!!!!!

I am really looking forward and working hard for that 2-0 clippie. I think I can....I think I can....I think I can........
Old 07-14-2010, 02:36 PM   #112
miztigg
this place for rent or lease please make checks to disney cruise line

great job youll be at that 20 mark before you know it!!! hope you had a awesome trip!!!
big red boat 1996,Disney Wonder 11/00 Disney Magic 11/03 Disney Magic 12/06 Disney Wonder 9/08 NCL Dawn 10/09 (1st Wh+++ off shore trip) Carnival Imagination 3/10 (2nd W+++es off shore trip) Disney Wonder 5/10 (no kids just me and hubby )Carnival Elation 1/11 Bday cruise Carnival Inspiration 5/11 (3rd w++res off shore trip) Carnival Pride 7/12
miztigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 03:34 PM   #113
mommyof2Pirates
DIS Veteran

I peeked at my weight again today and I am back down to 195.6, I am hoping for at least a .6 loss for friday and I will official be 20lbs lighter.
Old 07-20-2010, 09:19 PM   #114
mommyof2Pirates
DIS Veteran

It was weigh in day today. I was so happy to see the results.

Todays weight 193.2
Loss for the week= 3.2lbs

Total Loss in 11 wks= 21.8lbs

1st goal met- lost 10% of my body weight.

I honestly can not believe how well I am doing. This is the longest I have gone with following a plan/run routine. I really am very happy with my acheivements so far. I have 38.2lbs to loose until I reach my final goal.
Old 07-20-2010, 09:25 PM   #115
roomthreeseventeen
Inaugural Dopey Challenge finisher

Excellent job!
AKL (marathon weekend) and ... AKL (Wine and Dine)
2013 Fort Wilderness 2014 Dopey Challenge AKL
2015 Dopey Challenge at POR!

roomthreeseventeen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:13 PM   #116
mommyof2Pirates
DIS Veteran

3 months of running and weight loss=

Starting weight 215lb
Today's weight 191.8lb
Total Loss- 23.2lbs

Here are the pics.
From Left to Right.
Starting (4/26)-Last Month (6/26) and today (7/26)

Old 07-27-2010, 07:37 AM   #117
mikamah
DIS Veteran

Lindsay, you look awesome!! You should be so proud of how far you've come, and I'm so excited for you that you're almost just overweight. You don't even look overweight anymore. Keep up the great work!!! One of these day's I'm swear I'm going to be joining you in ONE-derland.

FEB 2014-Princesspalooza!!! Can not wait!!!
Feb 2011-Princess half marathon trip!!!
Aug 2010-michael's surprise trip!!!
Nov '09-Pop w/Jim,Beth & Taylor!!!
Jan '09 Pop-just Michael and Mom
April '08- Pop-w/ Jane + Jessa
Dec 06- ASMusic-Michael's 1st time/5th B-day/Xmas trip w/ cousin Taylor etc.
May 2000- ecpot during work conference
April 1996-ASSp-family trip
Oct 1991- CBR-my first trip
mikamah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 05:07 AM   #118
miztigg
this place for rent or lease please make checks to disney cruise line

you look GREAT!!! cant wait till i can i say i lost that much!!!
big red boat 1996,Disney Wonder 11/00 Disney Magic 11/03 Disney Magic 12/06 Disney Wonder 9/08 NCL Dawn 10/09 (1st Wh+++ off shore trip) Carnival Imagination 3/10 (2nd W+++es off shore trip) Disney Wonder 5/10 (no kids just me and hubby )Carnival Elation 1/11 Bday cruise Carnival Inspiration 5/11 (3rd w++res off shore trip) Carnival Pride 7/12
miztigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 07:06 AM   #119
mommyof2Pirates
DIS Veteran

thanks for the compliments ladies.
Old 08-08-2010, 02:58 PM   #120
Charlefours
DIS Veteran

You look wonderful Lindsay!
September 2010 PTR

Charlefours is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread