Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2010, 06:55 PM   #121
nowellsl
my car finds out everytime I have money

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
Exciting news about the Mother's Day trip:

My awesome daughter, the one who has to wear earplugs when we room together, not only is taking me to Disney World for Mother's Day, but she has informed me that we have a Kona ADR for Sunday morning. I am going to be eating breakfast in a great restaurant in a beautiful resort on Mother's Day morning. I can die happy now.
This is awesome news! Just wanted to mention that I was reading up on the Tables in Wonderland card (I think I'm gonna get one) and did you know it's blocked out on Mother's Day? I think that stinks, but we're going back to Cape May during our trip and I figured I'd go ahead and buy one since you guys give it a I'll be glad when my awesome daughter starts making some awesome money so she can treat me next Mother's Day
Old 04-21-2010, 06:56 PM   #122
praisehisname
DIS Veteran

I'm so, so excited for you to be able to have Mother's Day breakfast at Kona!!! You and Jill are so blessed to have the relationship you do.

07/87 DLR***05/98 All-Star Music***01/04 Polynesian/4-night Wonder***02/05 7-night Magic Eastern***
09/07 Beach Club***10/08 7-night Magic Special Western (double-dipping at Castaway Cay!!!)
***12/09 Pop Century***08/13 7 night Fantasy Western

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-21-2010, 06:59 PM   #123
BrooklynnsMommy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post
MeMom, you did some shopping?! Noooooo. I'm shocked!

Hey, you did get to see Sebastian!

Aw, I loved the pic of the girls in the Mickey ears at the Contemporary. Brookie was in my spot and Bella was in Sis's.

I cannot wait to eat at Kona for dinner in July!! It looks like you had a yummy meal!

And I cannot wait for H&V breakfast with the little guy. Are those the only characters that are always there?
The current line up is June and Leo from Little Einsteins and JoJo and Goliath from JoJo's Circus. Supposedly they are going to be taking JoJo and Goliath out and adding Handy Manny. Don't know when that will happen. It is a very fun breakfast full of singing and dancing!
Old 04-21-2010, 07:01 PM   #124
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

There is a chance we will get to see the inside of this in a few months.

You will be seeing the inside of BLT in a few months!
Do you suppose the Grands are those tall windows at the top?
Being patient is KILLING ME!!!

Old 04-21-2010, 07:09 PM   #125
k_reile
Slowly converting my son into a Disney lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynnsMommy View Post
The current line up is June and Leo from Little Einsteins and JoJo and Goliath from JoJo's Circus. Supposedly they are going to be taking JoJo and Goliath out and adding Handy Manny. Don't know when that will happen. It is a very fun breakfast full of singing and dancing!
Figures they will do this after we have already been there! Oh well just another excuse to go back.
Old 04-21-2010, 07:13 PM   #126
BrooklynnsMommy
DIS Veteran

My pictures from the morning of Day 2.

Brooklynn moved to the back of the bus while we were stopping at one of the Riverside stops. She and Bella were playing together over the seats.

Meeting June

Meeting JoJo

And a video. Notice how many times Bella blinks her eyes!

Headed out to church. Be back later tonight or in the morning!
Old 04-21-2010, 07:35 PM   #127
Rozz
DIS Veteran

Wow! Another trip! and another and then another! Really enjoying the October trip report. I love the parade photos of character closeups. And the one where Bella is looking at the Einstein character with wide eyes.

About the pink earplugs, they are essential! Mine are purple. I need to find some pink ones like you've got!

More from the Rapid Reporters please!

Caribbean Beach Wilderness Lodge WDW Swan WDW Dolphin Regal Sun Carribean Beach POP Century
Old 04-21-2010, 07:35 PM   #128
twob4him
DIS Veteran

Oh yippy skippy!!! A Kona Mother's Day Breakfast!!!

I have to say that I am thoroughly enjoying this trip report...seriously...loving all of the shopping and fun and food! All of your girls are just beautiful!!!

Oh and I snore but I also wear ear plugs cause I sleep lightly and if I wake up and its not totally quiet, I can't get back to sleep anymore. Long story short...I just bought the exact same pink earplugs!!!

I can't beleive how empty HS was! Wow! Love that breakfast...we had lunch there...surprisingly good!!!
Old 04-21-2010, 08:00 PM   #129
LoveMyTwoPrincesses
DIS Veteran

We had the same server the very next morning!

Love it!

Too cute!
Old 04-21-2010, 08:02 PM   #130
stace208
DIS Veteran

Holy super duper update Batman!
I'm just going to sum it up and say that I LOVE it! The girls are adorable, the park looks just awesome in the fall, and I enjoyed the pictures of the DIS meets!

The first time I went to Disney was in October. I am going to find some pictures this weekend, I am determined. I don't remember decorations like that. It was 1980 though so I know it was very different.

The earrings you posted in one of the earlier posts are the ones I just got a couple of weeks ago. They are the kinda swirly Mickey head. I am loving them!!
Old 04-21-2010, 08:18 PM   #131
disneyfan61
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynnsMommy View Post
yet!!!!
Old 04-21-2010, 08:28 PM   #132
CanadianWDWfan
DIS Veteran

Hi friends! I have really missed all the pics, stories and laughs!

I feel like I have been away on a desert island...I've missed soo much!

I have a night off so I plan to catch up!
Old 04-21-2010, 08:34 PM   #133
disneyfan61
DIS Veteran

Jill those girls of yours are so photogenic & always look so happy!!

Gotta love an empty park

Love that tapestry throw with the fireplace!!

Kona on Mothers Day We have an ADR for breakfast there on 5/5. Tonga Toast here I come
Old 04-21-2010, 08:58 PM   #134
michellem1118
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowellsl View Post
This is awesome news! Just wanted to mention that I was reading up on the Tables in Wonderland card (I think I'm gonna get one) and did you know it's blocked out on Mother's Day? I think that stinks, but we're going back to Cape May during our trip and I figured I'd go ahead and buy one since you guys give it a I'll be glad when my awesome daughter starts making some awesome money so she can treat me next Mother's Day
Tables in Wonderland is supposed to be blocked out for all holidays, including New Years Eve, but on our December trip, we were able to use it on NYE @ Whispering Canyon Cafe. It's worth trying, even though it's listed as a blackout day, because you just might get lucky & get the discount.
Dec. 2000-Jan. 2001 ~ AS-Sports ... April 2007 ~ CSR (joined DVC) ... Oct. 2007 ~ SSR ... July-Aug. 2008 ~ OKW & DCL ~ HONEYMOON! ... March 2009 ~ SSR ... July 2009 ~ 1st anniversary @ AKV ... Christmas 2009 ~ Family Trip @ SSR ... March 2010 ~ BCV ... June 2010 ~ John's (late) birthday celebration @ VWL ... July-August 2010 ~ 2nd anniversary @ BLT/VWL ... Upcoming: June 9-16, 2011 ~ Club Level! at AKV & BWV

The Summer of Disney - June 2010 & July/August 2010 Trip Report
Bringin' the HAPPY Back! Spring Break 2010 Trip Report
Never Again! Our Holiday Family Trip
Old 04-21-2010, 09:02 PM   #135
momof2TNboys
DIS Veteran

Wow, I went to Dollywood and got way behind!! I love, love, love the Halloween ears. I must have them when I get to go in October. I cannot believe you are eating at Kona for breakfast. I am eating there at dinner for Mother's day! Too funny. I wish it was at the same time. I had thought about breakfast, but we may just sleep in since we are probably just going to resort hop that day. I think the video of Brooklyn and Bella is hilarious. Brooklyn is having a great time and Bella's face is classic. It's like she is trying to say "Please move".

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: