Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2010, 10:01 AM   #91
MagicShell
DIS Veteran

Memom and Jill,

You were serious about getting this report moving fast! Those updates look so fun. There were some great pictures in there. I can't wait to read more about your last trip before you leave for your next trip.

Me DH DD DS
Old 04-21-2010, 10:11 AM   #92
SlippinFalls
Earning My Ears

I had almost no time to be sad that your last trip report had ended because

VOLIA!

Here is another one! Great pictures of the parade!

My PTR: NEWS: Stay At Home Mom Visits Disney World Every Day For A Year (in her head!)
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-21-2010, 10:34 AM   #93
BippityBoo
DIS Veteran

Subbing! I am very impressed that you were able to hold your little girl while the baby was hanging on your chest Can't wait to see more pics!

PS: Join my TR if you have not already
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2374556
Old 04-21-2010, 10:43 AM   #94
micandminforever
DIS Veteran

[QUOTE=MeMom;3634760

What was for supper? .[/QUOTE]

Chicken over rice, peas, carrots, biscuits, and tea.

I love all the fall pictures. They are so colorful. Although we are going in June, I might need to go again in the fall before our annual passes run out.

The parade pictures were great and I loved the close ups. I have never been a Tink fan preferring Mickey and Minnie, but the cute shirts and bags with Tink on them are so cute. I might need to bring one home with me.
One day trips with Family 1972,1973, 1976, Honeymoon off site June 1985, Off site June 1986, Off site June 1989, Grand Floridian June 1992, Wilderness Lodge June 1995, Dixie Landing(POR) April 1997, Hilton at Downtown Disney April 2000, Beach Club June 2003, POFQ June 2005, Pop Century Dec. 2005, Pop Century Jan. 2006, Pop Century Sept. 2007, POFQ Jan. 2009, Pop Century Sept 2009, BLT 25th Anniversary Trip June 2010, CBR March 2011, PORS Sept. 2012, Pop Century Jan. 2013
Old 04-21-2010, 11:04 AM   #95
tinkgurl
Life is what happens in between trips to WDW
Those "flying cookies" flying through space can be seen
I'm hoping that the little guy likes them!

I love those college Mickey shirts. I just wish they'd make them with some more schools on them!

Aw, love the pics of Brookie and her friend. I definitely know she's not shy- she just walked right up to Fiance and started talking to him. So cute.
Old 04-21-2010, 11:08 AM   #96
MHTeacher
DIS Veteran

Ok---I can't believe you started this yesterday, and I wind up on page 7, and you've already posted multiple updates! WOW!

Did I miss the exact dates during this Oct. trip. I know I read Fall break---Was that over Columbus Day Weekend. MK looks very uncrowded.

Can't wait to hear more about your girls only trip, and help you countdown to your Mother's Day trip!

Hold my umbrella while I find your poncho-May 2012 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...64&postcount=1
Disney Dining, DIS Meets, and WAIT-Why is that lady holding onto my husband?May,2010 TR http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...45&postcount=1
DON'T CRY OR WE'LL RIDE DINOSAUR AGAIN! March, 2010 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post35995716
A 16th Birthday/New Years Celebration(with 75000 of our closest friends) Dec. 2009 TR-http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=34927152

All Star Sports 2001 Coronado Springs 2003 Wilderness Lodge 2005 Polynesian 2007 POR- 2007 POR 2008 Polynesian 2009 Yacht Club 2009 POR 2010 Beach Club 2010 Polynesian 2012 POP 2013
Old 04-21-2010, 11:11 AM   #97
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Great parade pictures!!

I really hope when we go back this year, that it will be in the Fall so we can visit Magic Kingdom while its all decorated up!!!

I hope they make a UT shirt with Mickey soon!! haha Of course, Chad won't like it, but I sure will!

Brooklyn and Bella look so cute watching the show!!

ooooh, a not-so-hidden MeMom!! I really do like seeing pictures of you though, even though I know you don't like getting them made. But.....you will in a few weekends!!
Old 04-21-2010, 01:18 PM   #98
disneyfan61
DIS Veteran

MeMom I forgot to mention in my last post about the earplugs needed to sleep in the same room.

I take it a step further-my DH snores (LOUDLY) & not only do I use ear plugs but I take a sleeping pill!!! (no lie). And bring a small fan to run. I am a very light sleeper!!

LOVE the merchandise pics. Cannot wait to get there in 9 days & shop, shop, shop. Well some may be just look, look, look
Old 04-21-2010, 01:51 PM   #99
Ty's Nonnie
Formerly Known as Arkie, Member since 2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfan61 View Post
MeMom I forgot to mention in my last post about the earplugs needed to sleep in the same room.

I take it a step further-my DH snores (LOUDLY) & not only do I use ear plugs but I take a sleeping pill!!! (no lie). And bring a small fan to run. I am a very light sleeper!!
Anybody who sleeps in the same room as me needs ear plugs too.... looks like my daughter Sam will be using earplugs like Jill, so will my husband. By the way so will Ty ....do they make earplugs for a 12 month old?lol

I'm also a light sleeper so last November I took a small fan just for the noise.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:54 PM   #100
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMyTwoPrincesses View Post
I'm loving this fast forward look at your October trip! Every time I have checked back there are new pictures to enjoy! To see how much you guys enjoy Disney and especially each other make me feel
So glad you're enjoying the pictures. We love sharing them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyfan71 View Post
Wow! Page 6 already! I need to catch up! Looking forward to hearing all about the October trip!
It'll be quick - over in two weeks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by janloz View Post
Already on page 6, wow. I am in.

Love the pics of MK decorated for fall and now I really can't wait to see it in Sept.
Magic Kingdom is beautiful in the fall. The first time I saw it, I was just about giddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicShell View Post
Memom and Jill,

You were serious about getting this report moving fast! Those updates look so fun. There were some great pictures in there. I can't wait to read more about your last trip before you leave for your next trip.
Yep, we're on a mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlippinFalls View Post
I had almost no time to be sad that your last trip report had ended because

VOLIA!

Here is another one! Great pictures of the parade!
No time to be sad - just join along with this one, which will include two trips, and then get ready for the summer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BippityBoo View Post
Subbing! I am very impressed that you were able to hold your little girl while the baby was hanging on your chest Can't wait to see more pics!

I'll be there later this evening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by micandminforever View Post
Chicken over rice, peas, carrots, biscuits, and tea.

I love all the fall pictures. They are so colorful. Although we are going in June, I might need to go again in the fall before our annual passes run out.

The parade pictures were great and I loved the close ups. I have never been a Tink fan preferring Mickey and Minnie, but the cute shirts and bags with Tink on them are so cute. I might need to bring one home with me.
You know, I'm not a Tink fan either. She's a little too sassy for me. But there are some cute things, and she is well represented in the parks.

Yes, you need to go again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post
I love those college Mickey shirts. I just wish they'd make them with some more schools on them!

Aw, love the pics of Brookie and her friend. I definitely know she's not shy- she just walked right up to Fiance and started talking to him. So cute.
She is a happy girl, and she just talks to whoever we're meeting. I'm glad she's like that. I'm too, too shy about talking to people, unless of course they are Disney people.
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:55 PM   #101
BrooklynnsMommy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BippityBoo View Post

I am very used to carrying both girls around it is definitely an acquired mommy talent. Sometimes Bella rides in the front while Brooklynn is riding on my back!

I'll head over there in just a minute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post

I think that actually have several more out now. I saw them on someone's report maybe Jackie's??? I think they had an Ohio State and several others in addition to the Florida schools.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHTeacher View Post
Ok---I can't believe you started this yesterday, and I wind up on page 7, and you've already posted multiple updates! WOW!

Did I miss the exact dates during this Oct. trip. I know I read Fall break---Was that over Columbus Day Weekend. MK looks very uncrowded.

Can't wait to hear more about your girls only trip, and help you countdown to your Mother's Day trip!
October 16th -21st. A Friday night through Wednesday. It wasn't too bad crowd wise and the weather was fantastic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post
Great parade pictures!!

I really hope when we go back this year, that it will be in the Fall so we can visit Magic Kingdom while its all decorated up!!!

I hope they make a UT shirt with Mickey soon!! haha Of course, Chad won't like it, but I sure will!

Brooklyn and Bella look so cute watching the show!!

ooooh, a not-so-hidden MeMom!! I really do like seeing pictures of you though, even though I know you don't like getting them made. But.....you will in a few weekends!!
Maybe UT will be on the list soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfan61 View Post

LOVE the merchandise pics. Cannot wait to get there in 9 days & shop, shop, shop. Well some may be just look, look, look
SOMEONE snores very loudly in our travel group. The ear plugs work pretty well. I can't take a sleeping pill because I have to be coherent enough to hear he girls if necessary. I just throw a pillow across the room in the darkness and tell her to stop snoring!
Old 04-21-2010, 02:28 PM   #102
tinkgurl
Life is what happens in between trips to WDW
Those "flying cookies" flying through space can be seen
I'm hoping that the little guy likes them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynnsMommy View Post
I think that actually have several more out now. I saw them on someone's report maybe Jackie's??? I think they had an Ohio State and several others in addition to the Florida schools.
Really?! Maybe they'll keep making more! Thanks Jill.
Old 04-21-2010, 02:33 PM   #103
WrightFamily06
DIS Veteran

You two were not joking when you said this was going to be a very quick report !! From last night till this afternoon & were all ready on page 7 !

Poor Sebastian I hope your pictures cheered him up !

We love the French Porter ! It' our fav Mod soo far .

Looks like many nice dismeets were had

Love all the Halloween pictures so far , it's getting me soo pumped up for our September trip and MNSSHP !

Don't worry I will keep my shopping bag hidden but it will be very hard I've already seen lots of Halloween merchandise I will be purchasing , including a Mickey pumpkin spatula !

Can't wait to see more Halloween pictures and if your going at your previous pace I'm sure to see some here shortly !
Old 04-21-2010, 02:57 PM   #104
praisehisname
DIS Veteran

I'm here! Wow, you're cranking this baby out!

07/87 DLR***05/98 All-Star Music***01/04 Polynesian/4-night Wonder***02/05 7-night Magic Eastern***
09/07 Beach Club***10/08 7-night Magic Special Western (double-dipping at Castaway Cay!!!)
***12/09 Pop Century***08/13 7 night Fantasy Western

Old 04-21-2010, 03:29 PM   #105
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Mr. Incredible wearing those beads always makes me smile.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: