Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2010, 08:08 PM   #46
KathyRN137
...and the greatest of these is Love

Jill, MeMom, I like you and all, but if you are taking so many Disney trips that you can't finish your reports before the next trip then I am officially...

Jealous!!

Kathy
Old 04-20-2010, 08:08 PM   #47
BrooklynnsMommy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post

Halloween goodies.

Please ignore what I look like in this picture. MeMom is REALLY bad about taking my picture when I do not realize that she is zoomed out. I thought she was taking a picture of just the shirt I am holding up. MeMom this is your warning if you continue to do this and then post the pictures on the internet I cannot promise you that I won't post pictures of you on the report! You have been warned.
Register to remove

Old 04-20-2010, 08:09 PM   #48
Cat0727
I am used to crowds and yielding to others all the time

You weren't kidding when you said you would fly through your October trip I go out and come back and you already started your new report AND are on page 3!

POFQ is so pretty, we are hoping to stay there next trip but if not back to Pop we go!
Old 04-20-2010, 08:14 PM   #49
*dreamit*doit*
Mouseketeer

I'm here! Page 4?! Wow! Going back to page 1 now.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:25 PM   #50
hedgehog2owl
Mouseketeer

Hi! We are going the same time in may as you.
We will be at fq and I can't wait for that pool! Looks great
Old 04-20-2010, 08:31 PM   #51
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post
It's so much fun helping others with their trips, isn't it?!
Yes, it sure is, and it is always fun to hear them say how much they fell in love with the whole Disney concept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolrat View Post
One of the reason I would like to stay at French Porter this Sept. is for that quaint feeling. I stopped by to get those coveted beignets on Wed of that trip, but I fell in love fast.

I also like playing hide and seek with you in MK.

I has fun watching these sisters.
Glad you liked French Quarter. The beignets are a nice perk.

We did play a little text tag with both you and Katie.

Brooklynn loves the Steps. She'll be eating breakfast with them this summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh'smate View Post
I am here. Poor Sebastian he gets all excited for his trip then gets left behind at school too, none the less. This little report will help the time go faster until your short little trip.
You can clearly see how pumped up he was. I felt so bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyRN137 View Post
Jill, MeMom, I like you and all, but if you are taking so many Disney trips that you can't finish your reports before the next trip then I am officially...

Jealous!!

Kathy
Some of us are just really slow. We don't like the trips to officially all the way be over with, so we hang on to what we can.

I won't mention names.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynnsMommy View Post
Please ignore what I look like in this picture. MeMom is REALLY bad about taking my picture when I do not realize that she is zoomed out. I thought she was taking a picture of just the shirt I am holding up. MeMom this is your warning if you continue to do this and then post the pictures on the internet I cannot promise you that I won't post pictures of you on the report! You have been warned.
You look adorable!

Doesn't she look adorable, everyone???

You always look good and I always look bad, but if you don't want people to look at you, I'll swirly your face all up.

Eww, you'd be the swirly-faced girl, then.
Yuck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat0727 View Post
You weren't kidding when you said you would fly through your October trip I go out and come back and you already started your new report AND are on page 3!

POFQ is so pretty, we are hoping to stay there next trip but if not back to Pop we go!
We love Pop, too. We love wherever we are, but of course, it is nice to try different resorts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *dreamit*doit* View Post
I'm here! Page 4?! Wow! Going back to page 1 now.
I told you - zooming on this one!
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:32 PM   #52
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedgehog2owl View Post
Hi! We are going the same time in may as you.
We will be at fq and I can't wait for that pool! Looks great
You should come to the DIS meet on Saturday night at Magic Kingdom.
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:43 PM   #53
teedee
DIS Veteran

Joining in! And actually early for me. I'm loving this review already. POFQ is my fav resort, and I love seeing the Halloween decorations, I'll be seeing them for the first time myself in September and I can't wait.

Terri
Old 04-20-2010, 08:52 PM   #54
kschafer
DIS Veteran

Only Jill and MeMom can start a new TR and fill 4 pages in 4 hours!

I'm here of course!!

June 2008, WDW with the entire family, May 2010, Girls only...woohoo!
June 2011, Two week blowout, December 2013, Christmas with the Mouse
Old 04-20-2010, 08:53 PM   #55
micandminforever
DIS Veteran

I had to fix supper and take a bath and now you are on page 4. This report has taken off and left me behind. Now I need to go back and read.
One day trips with Family 1972,1973, 1976, Honeymoon off site June 1985, Off site June 1986, Off site June 1989, Grand Floridian June 1992, Wilderness Lodge June 1995, Dixie Landing(POR) April 1997, Hilton at Downtown Disney April 2000, Beach Club June 2003, POFQ June 2005, Pop Century Dec. 2005, Pop Century Jan. 2006, Pop Century Sept. 2007, POFQ Jan. 2009, Pop Century Sept 2009, BLT 25th Anniversary Trip June 2010, CBR March 2011, PORS Sept. 2012, Pop Century Jan. 2013
Old 04-20-2010, 08:56 PM   #56
MaryAz
DIS Veteran

Great start, French Porter looks very nice. Can;t wait to see the girls in the pool. Love the early am and shopping pics. Jill looked serious in that pic...Yay for a MK day!! I think next year I will try to go in Oct.....
Old 04-20-2010, 09:05 PM   #57
k_reile
Slowly converting my son into a Disney lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynnsMommy View Post
Memom---just remember she might pick your nursing home one day! Thats what I tell my mom....don't make me mad...i'm going to choose your nursing home! She said she is coming to live with me..but I think I will ship her to my brother;s!
Old 04-20-2010, 09:09 PM   #58
Ty's Nonnie
Formerly Known as Arkie, Member since 2001

Loving the pictures MeMom. Boy, those girls are cute. They seem so easy to travel with. I know you have a smile on your face all the time...how could you not?

I am really having a hard time picking where we will be staying in October. I thought of staying at POFQ because it's smaller than POP, less people fighting for the buses, Boat to DTD, 2 sinks and frig are all pros. But, not as many choices in the food dept. and no POP jets for Ty also I just learned the the beds are not any bigger than the POP beds and it cost more to stay there.

Ty wiil be the only child in our crew and he will be 18 months old. I just really feel like he will love the Pop jets and the kiddie pool. I don't know.....I'm so torn. What to do??????

Also, we will be in the parks Oct.2 -8 I need advice what day to do what park. I do like rope drop to beat the crowds. Do you guys do EMH? I not sure about EMH. MeMom and Jill or anyone give me advice....please.
Old 04-20-2010, 09:10 PM   #59
BrooklynnsMommy
DIS Veteran

On to our first Dismeet of the October trip. We had been shopping in the shop right outside Stitch. MeMom and Poolrat had been texting back and forth all morning. We finally met up outside the shop.

While we were standing and chatting the CM who worked in the shop came out with a pair of Mickey mouse socks for Bella. She though her little feet looked cold.

It was so sweet of her and I greatly appreciated it since it was a little chillier than I had anticipated.

Poolrat brought Brooklynn a whole box of glow necklaces. It was so sweet of her. Brooklynn had a blast with them the night we watched Spectro and shared with some little boys that sat near us.

We headed across the bridge to see the castle show. Brooklynn loves this show and listens to it on the iPod in the car.

While we were watching the castle show we were spotted by another Diser. It was reelmom and her son. He thinks we are her imaginary friends

We finished watching the castle show.

Brooklynn wanted to make sure Bella saw Peter Pan and Captain Hook.

Old 04-20-2010, 09:11 PM   #60
RinkyTinkyTinky
DIS Veteran

Once again, I blink and you are gone! I don't know how you keep up with your TRs and manage to chime in on others! I'm in awe!

I'm am so excited that you are doing the October trip. I LOVE FALL!!! It is my favorite time of year. The colors are gorgeous, the air is crisp and refreshing, and who doesn't love pumpkins and scarecrows everywhere! I am loving the decorations and that Mickey pumpkin candy bucket is too cute! I can't wait to see all the cute fall stuff in your pictures and I am very happy to see more of French Porter. That is one of the resorts that I would really like to stay at (and one that I might actually have a real chance at one day since it isn't super expensive). I'm really excited about reading this report!

This is but DD had her Snow White kindergarten play tonight and it was the most precious thing ever. I thought about all my DIS friends while I was watching it. DD did a great job and remembered all her lines as the mirror. It was great! I may post a few pictures over on my report if there is anyone still lingering around over there.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: