Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-26-2010, 04:54 PM   #2431
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianWDWfan View Post
I hope Brooklynn is feeling better and can enjoy the party.

Good call on the needle, it will be much easier to deal with than the medicine.

We are Funny Disers...I thought of the free fridge too!

Thanks for the bonus Potato Head pics! Lexi is even more excitted now!
She spotted some of the parts she just has to have!

I'm sure we will be buying several boxes on our trip.
I will be anxious to see how many parts you get into a box.
(I will take any advice that you or John can give me)

I think you should get a Potato Head for your desk! The kids will love it!

The Mothers Day crafts were great! The flower is so pretty! Brooklynn did a wonderful job!

I am eating at Earl of Sandwich for the first time in about 50 days! Yumm!

Awww, poor Zebra Domes..... lesson learned Eat them right away!!!!!

Thank you for all the laughs I had from your report. I enjoyed every minute of it!
I look forward to the next one!
You are going to enjoy that sandwich so much, I bet.

Correct - eat zebra domes right away or refrigerate them for later!

I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures when we're packing the box. I'll probably let the girls help me choose parts and let John do the packing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caralyn817 View Post
Finally all caught up! With having our new addition, it has been hard to get on here. Hoping to start my pre-trip report today. Heading over to check out your new report! Can't wait!
Congratulations on your new addition! You'll have to show a picture of her over on the new TR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigdoutdismom View Post
The Zebra Domes turned to Zebra didn'ts ....
Potato heads will come back with me. I'm going to let my "Star Student" of the week dress them as they see fit!
What do you think of that idea?

MeMom, Jill and the gang, I'm so please to say and I'm sure I'll be saying this all week long,
See ya real soon!
It's one week for us!
Good idea about letting the Star Student dress the Potato Head. I think I am going to dress mine and have them write a descriptive paragraph. I know they'll be weak at first, but the writing will develop, and it'll be something fun, not boring.

We'll see you guys next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden2323 View Post
Loved this report - unfortunately, I didn't come out of lurkdom as much as I'd hoped, but i'll try to do better on your new trip report!
Join in as often as you want. It really is fun when you get to know people and feel more comfortable kidding each other and such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasieki View Post
What a great ending... except for those poor zebra domes. I'm hopping on over to your new trip report. I love that you work it out to end right when a new one will start. We don't have to wait too long. You all are too good to us
See you over there!

You know we always manage to stretch one out until we are ready to go again. It keeps us sane.
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
Old 06-26-2010, 05:30 PM   #2432
MHTeacher
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
You think Death of the Zebra Domes was a comedy???
I guess I have a twisted sense of humor!

Hold my umbrella while I find your poncho-May 2012 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...64&postcount=1
Disney Dining, DIS Meets, and WAIT-Why is that lady holding onto my husband?May,2010 TR http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...45&postcount=1
DON'T CRY OR WE'LL RIDE DINOSAUR AGAIN! March, 2010 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post35995716
A 16th Birthday/New Years Celebration(with 75000 of our closest friends) Dec. 2009 TR-http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=34927152

All Star Sports 2001 Coronado Springs 2003 Wilderness Lodge 2005 Polynesian 2007 POR- 2007 POR 2008 Polynesian 2009 Yacht Club 2009 POR 2010 Beach Club 2010 Polynesian 2012 POP 2013
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-26-2010, 07:56 PM   #2433
Poolrat
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
Oh the horror. They self destruct when they leave the AKL!!!

See you on the new one of which I am probably pages and pages behind.
Darn work!!!!
POOLRAT PATI am a Disney Dork. 75- Contemporary,77- offsite Hyatt,86- offsite 1 day trip,88- offsite 1 day trip,98- Contemporary w/kids,01- All Stars Movies,05- Boardwalk,06- Coronado,07- Carribbean Beach,08- Beach Club,Oct 09 - POP/Coronado, Dec09/Jan 10 ASMu/ CSR , July '10-POP, Sept '10 POFQ,Oct '10 2X for F&W @ POP Oct'11-ASSp Dec '11-DVC SSR/AKL July '12- BCV, Sept '12- DL, Oct '12- BCV, Dec'12-POP Jan '13- OKW May '13-BWV Oct '13- BCV DEC '13- BCV MT- POP Aug 14- VWL Oct '14-DL?Can't wait to go back
Old 06-28-2010, 02:13 PM   #2434
matosfam
Mouseketeer

As someone who is mostly a lurker around here, I feel so uncomfortable asking a favor of all of you wonderful folks, but...

I was wondering if there is anyone of the several of you who are heading out to the world this summer who could might find a new Mickey head balloon weight for my daughter. Ours were attached to the balloons they gave to our children at check-in when we stayed at ASMusic. We then attached my daughter's to the bottom of her new pin lanyard. Unfortunately, she then lost said pin lanyard...

Believe it or not, she was just as upset about the loss of the "free" Mickey head as she was about the lanyard!

We have since replaced the lanyard, but can not replace the Mickey head balloon weight from PA! And that's why I need someone's help...

I wouldn't want anyone to have to spend money to replace it, but I thought there might be someone out there who could keep an eye out for a CM at their resort giving them out?
Old 06-28-2010, 02:31 PM   #2435
jeremysdisneymom
DIS Veteran

Oh, those poor Zebra Domes!

I am getting caught up today on my reading so I am now heading over to the new trip!

See you real soon! (and in person too! )

Old 06-28-2010, 08:48 PM   #2436
sunny_stace
DIS Veteran

Hi MeMom and Jill! I finally caught up!! I'm sorry I missed most of it until now! I can't wait to hear about the next one! Sorry to hear about your Zebra Domes!
Old 06-29-2010, 07:57 AM   #2437
Happydog
DIS Veteran

Hi MeMom and Jill! We're here soaking up our final day so I just wanted to pop in and say Hi and that I am so sorry we will be driving in different directions tomorrow! But your adventure is just beginning again!!
To ALL the readers of this TR the Zebra Domes Massacre is no myth!!!

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR
MY MAGICal Black Friday Thanksgiving Cruise - Nov '11 PTR/TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani *
February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '11 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise *
Old 06-29-2010, 10:28 AM   #2438
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happydog View Post
Hi MeMom and Jill! We're here soaking up our final day so I just wanted to pop in and say Hi and that I am so sorry we will be driving in different directions tomorrow! But your adventure is just beginning again!!
To ALL the readers of this TR the Zebra Domes Massacre is no myth!!!
Jennifer, did you do it too?
Old 06-29-2010, 03:03 PM   #2439
teedee
DIS Veteran

Thanks to MeMom and Jill for another great trip report! I can't wait for the next one to start. I hope Brooklyn is all better and able to enjoy Disney like she usually does.

I have to tell you a quick story about my DGS. He's like his nana, he loves Disney movies and he loves Mickey Mouse. I was keeping him last week and I gave him a pizza lunchable for lunch. He took the pepperonis and arranged them in Mickey Head shape and said, "Look Nana, it's Mickey Mouse!" It was so cute, his first hidden Mickey! I was so proud!

Terri
Old 06-29-2010, 03:47 PM   #2440
BrooklynnsMommy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedee View Post
Thanks to MeMom and Jill for another great trip report! I can't wait for the next one to start. I hope Brooklyn is all better and able to enjoy Disney like she usually does.

I have to tell you a quick story about my DGS. He's like his nana, he loves Disney movies and he loves Mickey Mouse. I was keeping him last week and I gave him a pizza lunchable for lunch. He took the pepperonis and arranged them in Mickey Head shape and said, "Look Nana, it's Mickey Mouse!" It was so cute, his first hidden Mickey! I was so proud!

Terri
The new one can be found here

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977

I love the peeperoni hidden mickey. Brooklynn wants her ketchup to be Mickey shaped when she eats chicken nuggets.
Old 07-03-2010, 06:49 AM   #2441
Happydog
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigdoutdismom View Post
Jennifer, did you do it too?
YES!!!!!! In February.. MeMom and I have already talked about this common "oops!" though, on my Feb TR... where have you been??!! Buying and booking DVC!!??

It was a sad sight -- I didn't get a picture, so I am glad I could count on MeMom for it! Of course I scrolled past really quickly not wanting to relive the horror....

I JUST DISCOVERED YOUR NEW TR!!!!! Going over now!

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR
MY MAGICal Black Friday Thanksgiving Cruise - Nov '11 PTR/TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani *
February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '11 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise *

Last edited by Happydog; 07-03-2010 at 07:01 AM.
Old 07-04-2010, 10:40 PM   #2442
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of

just finished reading and another wonderful and fantastic report done by the two of you.

The horror of the Zebra Domes, I cracked up. Sorry.

2 things in this report are on my to do list the first being try a zebra dome and the other is Earl Of Sandwich.

Off to the other report.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: