Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2010, 09:19 PM   #136
jillyb
DIS Veteran

Wonderful pictures! Seeing the pictures of POFQ and POR made me excited that we'll be there in 213 days! Kona for Mother's Day I'm looking forward to a breakfast there as well.

June 2008 @ Pop Century
Thanksgiving 2010 @ Pop Century

Will We Stay or Will We Go - Thanksgiving Pre Trip/Trip Report http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2413919

It's Going to be a Capitol Vacation! Washington, D.C. August 13-18, 2009 Pre-Trip/Trip Report http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...1#post32476006
Old 04-21-2010, 09:27 PM   #137
Poolrat
I am alive, sometimes I wonder too!
I probably would be glued to the side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Mr. Incredible wearing those beads always makes me smile.
Me Too. I always wonder what he did to get those beads?
POOLRAT PATI am a Disney Dork. 75- Contemporary,77- offsite Hyatt,86- offsite 1 day trip,88- offsite 1 day trip,98- Contemporary w/kids,01- All Stars Movies,05- Boardwalk,06- Coronado,07- Carribbean Beach,08- Beach Club,Oct 09 - POP/Coronado, Dec09/Jan 10 ASMu/ CSR , July '10-POP, Sept '10 POFQ,Oct '10 2X for F&W @ POP Oct'11-ASSp Dec '11-DVC SSR/AKL July '12- BCV, Sept '12- DL, Oct '12- BCV, Dec'12-POP Jan '13- OKW May '13-BWV Oct '13- BCV DEC '13- BCV May14-POP Aug 14- VWL Oct '14-DL Feb '15 -AKVK May '15 EEC- July'15 Big Birthday blowout ............ Can't wait to go back
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-21-2010, 09:39 PM   #138
Cat0727
I am used to crowds and yielding to others all the time

Mega update!

Kona is one of our favorites, we just love it! The waiter showing you the desserts looks like the same one we had last year.

The video of Brooklyn playing with Bella is so funny! Bella did not seem to interested in playing with her at that moment
Old 04-21-2010, 09:39 PM   #139
micandminforever
DIS Veteran

I continue to enjoy your shopping pictures. Great news about breakfast at Kona.
One day trips with Family 1972,1973, 1976, Honeymoon off site June 1985, Off site June 1986, Off site June 1989, Grand Floridian June 1992, Wilderness Lodge June 1995, Dixie Landing(POR) April 1997, Hilton at Downtown Disney April 2000, Beach Club June 2003, POFQ June 2005, Pop Century Dec. 2005, Pop Century Jan. 2006, Pop Century Sept. 2007, POFQ Jan. 2009, Pop Century Sept 2009, BLT 25th Anniversary Trip June 2010, CBR March 2011, PORS Sept. 2012, Pop Century Jan. 2013
Old 04-21-2010, 09:50 PM   #140
disney<333
DIS Veteran

Cute pictures of the girls! Those two are going to be best friends for life. Dinner and breakfast both look very tasty. I just love the Poly. In fact, right now I'd like to be sitting on the beach there watching Wishes right about now.
What a fun morning with the playhouse friends.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:04 PM   #141
Happy Elf
DIS Veteran

Whoa! On page 10! Love the updates! The picture of the girls together is just precious! Have a thrilling Thursday!

Our July 2011 TR: Surf, Sun, and Big Family FUN! Our July 2011 PTR: Big Family Fun...Hopefully!
Our 2009 PTR: Twice the Excitement, Twice the Fun Our 2009 TR:Plans Change with a 4 year old!

Honeymoon-Yacht Club July 2001 All Star Movies July 2003 Hannah's First Trip-All Star Movies September 2006 Owen's First Trip-Pop Century June 2009 Our 10 year Anniversary - Caribbean Beach July 2011
Old 04-21-2010, 10:19 PM   #142
Poolrat
I am alive, sometimes I wonder too!
I probably would be glued to the side

You must have had an early morning breakfast at Hollywood and Vine.
I was here

with this view

at
POOLRAT PATI am a Disney Dork. 75- Contemporary,77- offsite Hyatt,86- offsite 1 day trip,88- offsite 1 day trip,98- Contemporary w/kids,01- All Stars Movies,05- Boardwalk,06- Coronado,07- Carribbean Beach,08- Beach Club,Oct 09 - POP/Coronado, Dec09/Jan 10 ASMu/ CSR , July '10-POP, Sept '10 POFQ,Oct '10 2X for F&W @ POP Oct'11-ASSp Dec '11-DVC SSR/AKL July '12- BCV, Sept '12- DL, Oct '12- BCV, Dec'12-POP Jan '13- OKW May '13-BWV Oct '13- BCV DEC '13- BCV May14-POP Aug 14- VWL Oct '14-DL Feb '15 -AKVK May '15 EEC- July'15 Big Birthday blowout ............ Can't wait to go back
Old 04-21-2010, 10:20 PM   #143
MHTeacher
DIS Veteran

Oh My Goodness Jill and MeMom! I go to church for the evening and when I get home to DIS, look at all the updates!

First off, POFQ looks like a really pretty resort, perfect for that weekend trip you took.

I can't believe how empty Hollywood and Vine was that morning. Bella is so funny, she can't take her eyes off any of those characters.

Now for the May trip...................Breakfast at Kona! YUM ! Enjoy some tonga toast.

Hold my umbrella while I find your poncho-May 2012 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...64&postcount=1
Disney Dining, DIS Meets, and WAIT-Why is that lady holding onto my husband?May,2010 TR http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...45&postcount=1
DON'T CRY OR WE'LL RIDE DINOSAUR AGAIN! March, 2010 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post35995716
A 16th Birthday/New Years Celebration(with 75000 of our closest friends) Dec. 2009 TR-http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=34927152

All Star Sports 2001 Coronado Springs 2003 Wilderness Lodge 2005 Polynesian 2007 POR- 2007 POR 2008 Polynesian 2009 Yacht Club 2009 POR 2010 Beach Club 2010 Polynesian 2012 POP 2013
Old 04-21-2010, 10:27 PM   #144
teedee
DIS Veteran

[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

This is the most adorable picture of Brooklyn and Bella I've seen. You can just tell how much Brooklyn loves her sister, it warms my heart!

Also loved the pics at Kona Cafe. I only went there last time because I couldn't get an ADR for Ohana, but it turned out to be one of my favorites! We have an ADR for our September trip, I'm really looking forward to eating there again!

Terri
Old 04-21-2010, 10:43 PM   #145
moparop
DIS Veteran

Wowzers! I am a day late and on page 10! I feel like it's one of those tours where you arrive a little late and are running to catch up. Phew! Now I can breathe again!

I love all the pics, but I think my faves are of the girls together and the ones from the bus where they are making faces at each other. I love watching siblings play together and yours are so cute Jill!

Yum! I love Kona! I can't wait to hear what you think of breakfast. We had dinner there and I can't help but wonder what we'd think of dinner there sometime! Looking forward to more photos! Now I am prepared to keep on moving and just window shop. I've got the the bags put away, as told!
Old 04-21-2010, 10:59 PM   #146
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post

This picture would put Luke over the edge.....

I too love the picture of the Girls at Play and Dine.

And I want an ADR at Kona... might have to make one!
Old 04-21-2010, 11:00 PM   #147
tinkgurl
Life is what happens in between trips to WDW
Those "flying cookies" flying through space can be seen
I'm hoping that the little guy likes them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynnsMommy View Post
The current line up is June and Leo from Little Einsteins and JoJo and Goliath from JoJo's Circus. Supposedly they are going to be taking JoJo and Goliath out and adding Handy Manny. Don't know when that will happen. It is a very fun breakfast full of singing and dancing!
Okay, thanks Jill. I really hope they add Handy Manny before our July trip!!
Old 04-21-2010, 11:08 PM   #148
punkin413
feel the magic, dang it!

wow....you guys have been busy. not a good time for me to get behind!

i do believe i spied a memom in one of those pictures!

Quote:
Time for night-night! This is Brooklynn showing off the earplugs Jill claims she has to have to sleep in a room with me.

this picture and the circumstances of it made me laugh!

Quote:
i love MK in the fall. ray and i are playing with the idea of going in october 2011 instead of december 2011. i had my heart set on VWL at christmas but i really love all the halloween stuff, too. plus the food & wine festival calls my name every year and i've never been. if we go then, we will probably stay at the boardwalk so we can walk to epcot for that. it's just an idea we're playing with, but seeing these pictures makes me realize how much i love MK in the fall, too.

Quote:
Jill and the girls went to get on Dumbo, and after a minute, I heard my name being called.

Only it wasn't my MeMom name, it was my teacher name.

I probably shuddered for a moment, but then I realized it was a family from school whom I had helped make plans for this trip.

One of my instructions was to make it to rope drop and go straight to Dumbo. They had taken my advice, and they were thrilled beyond belief to see this empty Fantasyland and walk-on Dumbo ride.
very cool!

Quote:
While we were standing and chatting the CM who worked in the shop came out with a pair of Mickey mouse socks for Bella. She though her little feet looked cold.
only at disney world.

Quote:
Brooklynn wanted to make sure Bella saw Peter Pan and Captain Hook.

this is so cute!!!

Quote:
This was our first meal at Kona, and we were in for a treat.
oh, i could totally go for some kona right now! although that lapu lapu would have to wait until after september.

Quote:
Exciting news about the Mother's Day trip:

My awesome daughter, the one who has to wear earplugs when we room together, not only is taking me to Disney World for Mother's Day, but she has informed me that we have a Kona ADR for Sunday morning. I am going to be eating breakfast in a great restaurant in a beautiful resort on Mother's Day morning. I can die happy now.
awesome! think of me if you partake in any tonga toast and have some of that yummy pressed pot coffee. soooooo good!!!
Old 04-21-2010, 11:23 PM   #149
MaryAz
DIS Veteran

More great pics. I love the ones of the girls-so cute. I also really like the parade ones. And i must not forget the shopping! Congrats on a yummy Mother's Day breakfast!
Old 04-22-2010, 04:32 AM   #150
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post
MeMom, you did some shopping?! Noooooo. I'm shocked!

Hey, you did get to see Sebastian!

Aw, I loved the pic of the girls in the Mickey ears at the Contemporary. Brookie was in my spot and Bella was in Sis's.

I cannot wait to eat at Kona for dinner in July!! It looks like you had a yummy meal!

And I cannot wait for H&V breakfast with the little guy. Are those the only characters that are always there?
Yes, I know it's hard to believe, but I did spend some time in the shops.

Kona was deicious. That steak was nothing short if melt-in-your-mouth incredibleness!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigdoutdismom View Post
Sweet sisters.
In a few years, she can have two boys, and then we can have some 'sweet brothers' pictures.

Quote:
This is such an adorable picture of the girls!

Yippeeee! For Kona on Mother's Day
Please somebody order Tonga Toast! MMMMMMMMM!
Tonga toast was the first thing I thought of, but then Jill reminded me of the Macadamia nut pancakes that I have longed for. I will probably get those and talk someone else into getting Tonga toast so I can have a bite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowellsl View Post
This is awesome news! Just wanted to mention that I was reading up on the Tables in Wonderland card (I think I'm gonna get one) and did you know it's blocked out on Mother's Day? I think that stinks, but we're going back to Cape May during our trip and I figured I'd go ahead and buy one since you guys give it a I'll be glad when my awesome daughter starts making some awesome money so she can treat me next Mother's Day
I'm sure Jamie will treat you to many Disney trips and meals in years to come. She adores you.

Ours has more than paid for itself. I bought the first one, and Jill has bought the last two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by praisehisname View Post
I'm so, so excited for you to be able to have Mother's Day breakfast at Kona!!! You and Jill are so blessed to have the relationship you do.
I thank God for her every day as I talk to Him on my way to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigdoutdismom View Post

You will be seeing the inside of BLT in a few months!
Do you suppose the Grands are those tall windows at the top?
Being patient is KILLING ME!!!
I would imagine so. I'm thinking the summer trip title should be
From Pop to the Top - A Super Summer Adventure

or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_reile View Post
Figures they will do this after we have already been there! Oh well just another excuse to go back.
Yep!
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.

Last edited by MeMom; 04-22-2010 at 04:39 AM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: