Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-2010, 03:42 PM   #91
CR Resort Fan 4 Life
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedustS&A View Post
Does any one know if any kind of juice is offered at CSR refilable mug station? Thanks!
I don't think any of the resort counter service locations offers any type of juice on their drink machines.
CR Resort Fan 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 08:26 PM   #92
mathgeek
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smidgy View Post
are the Vero beach mugs the same as the others? or do they have a dif. design?
Vero has the same mugs as the WDW resorts.

"Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." -Walter Elias Disney
mathgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-17-2010, 06:06 PM   #93
smidgy
dimples

thanks, mathgeek!

does anyone know where you refill the mugs at beachclub? I'm assuming beachclub marketplace? what about hurrican hanna's?

we were at POR a few weeks back, and were disappointed that they could not refill the mugs at the main pool bar (muddy rivers).
smidgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 08:30 AM   #94
manooly
Mouseketeer

My family and I went to Disney World last August (2009) and stayed at CBR and eventually purchased the refillable mugs. We are coming back this August too! Are the mugs the same as last year? Can someone post a pic of what mugs are being used at the resorts in 2010? Thanks so much!

- manooly
Old 05-18-2010, 08:35 AM   #95
manooly
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR Resort Fan 4 Life View Post
I believe they are $13.99, however they are included if you purchased the Quick Service Dining Plan or the Deluxe Dining Plan.
Is this really true? I was on the Disney Dining Plan last year and had to pay the full $14 for each one. Is this new for 2010? I hope so because we'll be on the Dining Plan again this August. If someone could clarify this and tell me what or who I need to see once I get to my resort to get the free mugs that would be great!

Thanks for your time!

- manooly
Old 05-18-2010, 01:29 PM   #96
CR Resort Fan 4 Life
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by manooly View Post
Is this really true? I was on the Disney Dining Plan last year and had to pay the full $14 for each one. Is this new for 2010? I hope so because we'll be on the Dining Plan again this August. If someone could clarify this and tell me what or who I need to see once I get to my resort to get the free mugs that would be great!

Thanks for your time!

- manooly
With the regular Dining Plan they are not included, so you need to pay extra if you want them. However like I said before with the Quick Service Dining Plan and Deluxe Dining Plan the mugs are included.
Old 05-18-2010, 04:04 PM   #97
CanadianGuy

Me and My Posse doing our New Kids on the Block moves at PI

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by manooly View Post
My family and I went to Disney World last August (2009) and stayed at CBR and eventually purchased the refillable mugs. We are coming back this August too! Are the mugs the same as last year? Can someone post a pic of what mugs are being used at the resorts in 2010? Thanks so much!

- manooly
Pictures of the current mugs are featured on pages 1 and 2 of this thread as well as throughout the thread.

06/1995 - All Star Music | 11/1998 - Wilderness Lodge | 10/1999 - Disneyland
06/2006 - Pop Century | 03/2007 - Pop Century | 06/2007 - Coronado Springs
12/2007 - All Star Sports | 06/2008 - Pop Century | 09/2008 - All Star Sports
06/2010 - Swan | 06/2012 - Dolphin | 01/2013 - All Star Sports

CanadianGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 05:14 PM   #98
rosiep
I don't drink, I try to convert people to nudism!
while it was a beautiful experience it was a slurge
I'm one of those people who need coffee just so I can make coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixarmom View Post
Great question. As a proponent of the fee to re-use my mug for each length-of-stay, I'm hoping someone can provide contact information!
I once wrote Disney through the website but the reply I received didn't address the suggestion at all....it merely told me the rules of using the refillable mugs (Which was funny because my letter indicated that I understood exactly how they were used)

Last edited by rosiep; 05-18-2010 at 05:20 PM.
rosiep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 07:24 AM   #99
manooly
Mouseketeer

Thanks for your replies! Looks like I can use the same mugs I bought at CBR last August (2009) for this year's trip in August. $50 is still $50 right?

Uhhh...I mean I'll probably buy new ones to follow Disney policy.
Old 05-19-2010, 08:32 AM   #100
the Fidge
I miss standing like the statue of Liberty holding the end of the TV antenna
OK so how bad did I want to be on Wonderama??? Go ahead just ask

Wondering when the new ones will come out? Any hints or clues out there? We will be going in Novemeber and am wondering if they will have a new design out yet? Hope so!

My yearbook page http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...postcount=3632
the Fidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 12:52 PM   #101
CR Resort Fan 4 Life
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Fidge View Post
Wondering when the new ones will come out? Any hints or clues out there? We will be going in Novemeber and am wondering if they will have a new design out yet? Hope so!
My guess is if they come out with a new design it would be when the current promotion is over. However even if they did have new mugs ready the resort counter service locations can not start selling the new ones until the old design has sold out, so there is a chance they could have the old ones when a new promotion has started.
Old 05-19-2010, 04:16 PM   #102
Minnie Lor
I feel that same comaraderie

Quote:
Originally Posted by smidgy View Post
thanks, mathgeek!

does anyone know where you refill the mugs at beachclub? I'm assuming beachclub marketplace? what about hurrican hanna's?
You can get your mug's refilled at the Beach Club Marketplace. The last time I was there it was self-serve.

You can also get a refill from Hurricane Hannah's. There it is not self-serve which is fine just pointing out that fact.

Oct '99: CSR via SOG ~ May '02: CR via SOG ~ Nov '04: SOG ~ May '06: SOG ~ Dec '07: Pop for MouseFest ~ May '08: Pop w/friends ~
Oct '08: SOG ~ Dec '09: Pop for DIS-A-Palooza ~ Sep '10: Solo @ Pop ~ May '11: AKV for 15th Anniversary ~ Mar '13: Tokyo Disney
Minnie Lor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 04:51 PM   #103
disneyfav4ever
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.

Is there a list somewhere of where the refill stations are at each resort? That would be helpful. The only ones I know is that the refill stations at the value resorts are at the food courts.
Old 05-19-2010, 09:47 PM   #104
smidgy
dimples

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie Lor View Post
You can get your mug's refilled at the Beach Club Marketplace. The last time I was there it was self-serve.

You can also get a refill from Hurricane Hannah's. There it is not self-serve which is fine just pointing out that fact.
thanks for the info!!

at least we can refill them by the main pool.

we were very irritated at Port Orlean (riverside) that there was not a refill station by the main pool. It is a VERY HUGE resort. true.. it wasn't a HUGE walk from the main pool to the food court. but we were in Alligator Bayou, bldg. 39. and it was a long walk to the food court just to refill our mugs. if we were by the main pool... not so bad... but if we were sitting by the "quietpool" just next to our room, it was a MAJOR haul to refill the mugs. we ended up using our own soda from our cooler or purchasing bottles from the vending machines in our buildings.
it seems to me if we purchase the mugs, and walk the "half way mark" to the main pool, they could just fill it with coke or sprite from the "bartender's gun" and not make us walk all the way through the pool area to the food court.
now, I realize they don't have all the "options" coffee, tea, orange soda, coke zero, etc. but WHY make us walk a block or 2 further to refill the mugs we PAID for, with coke or sprite... when they have that ON THE bartender's GUN???
Old 05-19-2010, 10:01 PM   #105
smidgy
dimples

my point being, we paid for Refillable mugs, which were actually NOT refillable at the main pool.
the main pool is centrally located, as opposed to the food court, therefore, if you purchase the refillable mugs, they should let you REFILL the REFILLABLE mugs conveniently!.
we ended up paying for drinks at the vending machines anyways! Iin the buildings. AFTER purchasing the mugs!.
sorry, if I am in building 39 and dead tired, I'll walk to the bridge and get a refill at muddy rivers. no way I am walking allthe way to the food court. they got me there!

why can't the bartender just refill my mug with sprite? (I'll tip him, I ALWAYS tip.)I paid for a refillable mug. at such a huge resort, I didn't realize it would be a decathalon to refill a couple mugs!

Tags
mug, rfid

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: