Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2010, 03:13 PM   #76
Kellybelly777
Time to Start planning next year's trip? Why yes, I think so!!! =)

Location: Sitting at my computer, on Disboards, most likely with music playing on youtube

loving your ptr!!!
And guess what? you're going to disney the exact same week i am (aug 17- aug 24!!!)!!!!! how weird is that?!?
And i think the stuff for andrews birthday is gonna be really good!!
Personally, I can't watch the dvds until like, a week before we leave. They make me too excited!!!

looking forward to hearing more!!!
Disneyland-2001, offsite Disneyworld-2003, Beach Club Disney Cruiseline-2003 Disney Cruiseline-2005 Disneyland-2006, offsite Disneyworld- 2009, All-star Music Disneyworld- 2010, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Kidani Disneyworld- 2011, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Kidani Disneyland, 2012, Offsite Disneyworld- 2013, Contemporary Resort, Bay Lake Tower
Old 04-21-2010, 12:31 AM   #77
YukiPhnx
The Minnie to my Mickey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyDerek View Post
Well, you inspired me to crack open the DCL DVD that's been on my desk for a week and the videos are taking me back to our past Disney cruises...sigh. Oh, how I miss the category 2, two-bedroom stateroom with a verandah the length of 3 normal rooms.....I see why these DVDs extend the memories of your trips...I only wish that I kept them over the years.

I also loved the video of the Disney Dream due out in 2011....it almost makes me want to plunk down a deposit for a 2012 cruise in conjunction with Jordan's Peepfest....but alas, my wallet is screaming to me, "Are you nuts!".
Yeah, I love how it brings you back. Wow, I can't wait to get the dvd that shows the Dream. I'm so in love with that ship already!

I'm right with you about 2012. But that's my parent's 25th anniversary, so I'm starting to think I won't be able to go to Peepfest after all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellybelly777 View Post
loving your ptr!!!
And guess what? you're going to disney the exact same week i am (aug 17- aug 24!!!)!!!!! how weird is that?!?
And i think the stuff for andrews birthday is gonna be really good!!
Personally, I can't watch the dvds until like, a week before we leave. They make me too excited!!!

looking forward to hearing more!!!
Hey Kelly! Welcome and thanks for joining in!

It's SO COOL that you have the exact same dates as us!!! We must do a Dismeet! Where are you staying?
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-21-2010, 12:41 AM   #78
DisneyDerek
Newbie - Married to a Disney Fanatic (WendyO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukiPhnx View Post
Yeah, I love how it brings you back. Wow, I can't wait to get the dvd that shows the Dream. I'm so in love with that ship already!

I'm right with you about 2012. But that's my parent's 25th anniversary, so I'm starting to think I won't be able to go to Peepfest after all
Yeah, but you're saving your nickels and dimes for a much more worthy cause...your parents (besides don't you get enough of Jordan on the DIS already that it's almost like you know him already?). But we'll miss you for sure!

Post Kids: WDW - 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012; DCL: 2003 (4-night Bahamian Disney Wonder), 2005 (7-night Caribbean Disney Magic), 2007 (10-Night Mediterranean Disney Magic), 2011 (7-night Alaska Disney Wonder), 2012 (Disney Dream??)
Old 04-21-2010, 12:58 AM   #79
All7OfUs
We too are so very NOT into traipsing through the dark when a bucket will do just great
What a fun way to meet new folks and say howdy

Morning, Yuki!!

Just coming over to say hi! (It's morning where I am) THings are slow today aren't they??

Sorry to hear you won't be able to make Peepfest!!! I'm not sure if I can either, but would sure love to!

Old 04-21-2010, 01:26 AM   #80
DisneyDerek

Quote:
Originally Posted by All7OfUs View Post
Morning, Yuki!!

Just coming over to say hi! (It's morning where I am) THings are slow today aren't they??

Sorry to hear you won't be able to make Peepfest!!! I'm not sure if I can either, but would sure love to!
I see all 3 of us are on and lurking the same TRs....maybe we should jump over to Jordan's Peeps and see if we can hold a video chat session so at least we won't have to type and lurk (I've never tried out the feature but turned it on on JPs).
Post Kids: WDW - 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012; DCL: 2003 (4-night Bahamian Disney Wonder), 2005 (7-night Caribbean Disney Magic), 2007 (10-Night Mediterranean Disney Magic), 2011 (7-night Alaska Disney Wonder), 2012 (Disney Dream??)
Old 04-21-2010, 01:34 AM   #81
All7OfUs
We too are so very NOT into traipsing through the dark when a bucket will do just great

Quote:
I see all 3 of us are on and lurking the same TRs....maybe we should jump over to Jordan's Peeps and see if we can hold a video chat session so at least we won't have to type and lurk (I've never tried out the feature but turned it on on JPs).
Hmmmm...now there's an idea we should look into!! My video handling capabilities stink over here in Crapistan, but might be worth a try...

Old 04-21-2010, 01:58 AM   #82
YukiPhnx
The Minnie to my Mickey

Quote:
Morning, Yuki!!

Morning? Where do you live again?

But ya, definitely slow. Which is a good thing cause keeping up with Jordy's TR really tires me out

Quote:
Yeah, but you're saving your nickels and dimes for a much more worthy cause...your parents (besides don't you get enough of Jordan on the DIS already that it's almost like you know him already?). But we'll miss you for sure!

Yeah, I was really looking into planning for Peepfest, but there'll be other Peepfests. And you're right, I can just keep up with him here on the Dis!

Quote:
Hmmmm...now there's an idea we should look into!! My video handling capabilities stink over here in Crapistan, but might be worth a try...
I don't have a webcam.....also Derek, what's the link for Jordan's Peeps?
Old 04-21-2010, 02:22 AM   #83
YukiPhnx
The Minnie to my Mickey

Oh yaa, you live somewhere in central asia. Which country are you in?
Old 04-21-2010, 08:26 AM   #84
DisneyDerek

Quote:
I don't have a webcam.....also Derek, what's the link for Jordan's Peeps?
www.peepfest.ning.com
Old 04-21-2010, 08:30 AM   #85
DisneyDerek

Quote:
We'll have to arrange a video conference. Look for the video chat menu under "videos" and then you'll have to install the Zorap app which is the web chat/video conference program in the background of ning.com. Let me know when you want to try it out and maybe we can recruit a few others to test it out. Apparently, folks can watch Youtube videos together, share music, pics, etc.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:30 AM   #86
All7OfUs

Quote:
Oh yaa, you live somewhere in central asia. Which country are you in?
actually, I really can't say on this forum. I've already been locked out of Blogspot and don't want Big Brother finding me here too. If you follow my thread you'll probably be able to figure it out pretty quick, but I just keep the actual name disassociated with my name. Sorry, just part of my life...

Old 04-21-2010, 08:36 AM   #87
All7OfUs

downloading it now, but I have my doubts it's gonna work... for some freakish reason, my "side" of the computer won't play audio on the net. It's very weird, and sometimes, I wish GB lived next door.

Old 04-21-2010, 10:31 PM   #88
YukiPhnx
The Minnie to my Mickey

Quote:
Thanks! I'll be right there!

Quote:
We'll have to arrange a video conference. Look for the video chat menu under "videos" and then you'll have to install the Zorap app which is the web chat/video conference program in the background of ning.com. Let me know when you want to try it out and maybe we can recruit a few others to test it out. Apparently, folks can watch Youtube videos together, share music, pics, etc.
That sounds like fun! I have to look into getting a webcam.

Quote:
actually, I really can't say on this forum. I've already been locked out of Blogspot and don't want Big Brother finding me here too. If you follow my thread you'll probably be able to figure it out pretty quick, but I just keep the actual name disassociated with my name. Sorry, just part of my life...
Oooh ok then. I saw some pictures, so I think I've already figured it out.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:42 PM   #89
All7OfUs

Good morning, Ladies and Gentlemen!!

I had a hard time making the webcam thing work yesterday; it keeps getting to step 4 and making me start over. I did it twice, but then gave up.

Maybe i'll give it antoher shot later today....

Old 04-21-2010, 10:48 PM   #90
YukiPhnx
The Minnie to my Mickey

morning Liesa! Yeah, I hope the webcam thing works for you today. I'll join you guys when I get one.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: