Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-23-2010, 12:31 AM   #451
gaylean93
I want to go back!
Bubble wrap and huge ziplocks!
 
gaylean93's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 12,909

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaGrump View Post
That can be arranged......
You do owe me a girls weekend I know she'd never leave you at home. I may try it.....just because it's cheaper Don't tell Jon
__________________
gaylean93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:33 AM   #452
tink1963
DIS Veteran
 
tink1963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Santa Barbara
Posts: 3,553

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaGrump View Post
That can be arranged......
NO It cant
__________________
tink1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-23-2010, 12:34 AM   #453
tink1963
DIS Veteran
 
tink1963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Santa Barbara
Posts: 3,553

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaylean93 View Post
Okay that is definitely not as catchy! I was over on the other DIS board. I know I'm a cheater.
Did you go over to say hello to Marilyn?
__________________
tink1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:36 AM   #454
gaylean93
I want to go back!
Bubble wrap and huge ziplocks!
 
gaylean93's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 12,909

Quote:
Originally Posted by tink1963 View Post


Will you at least perform for us. Look out Gloria Gaynor.

Maybe if it feels right. There's still evidence from the last Gloria Gaynor impersonation
__________________
gaylean93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:37 AM   #455
gaylean93
I want to go back!
Bubble wrap and huge ziplocks!
 
gaylean93's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 12,909

Quote:
Originally Posted by tink1963 View Post
Did you go over to say hello to Marilyn?
Ya but I ended up talking to Nan and Michelle Michelle almost has as many posts as me
__________________
gaylean93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:38 AM   #456
BubbaGrump
DIS Veteran
 
BubbaGrump's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,361

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaylean93 View Post
You do owe me a girls weekend I know she'd never leave you at home. I may try it.....just because it's cheaper Don't tell Jon
NOT EVEN!! I owe you a girls month!!!!
__________________
Bubba And You'll love what Bubba's servin'
BubbaGrump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:41 AM   #457
gaylean93
I want to go back!
Bubble wrap and huge ziplocks!
 
gaylean93's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 12,909

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaGrump View Post
NOT EVEN!! I owe you a girls month!!!!
Okay but then you'd have to pay for it too. And of course keep working while we're gone. Oh and Venetia would get fired so you'd have to pay all the bills from now on.
__________________
gaylean93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:42 AM   #458
tink1963
DIS Veteran
 
tink1963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Santa Barbara
Posts: 3,553

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaylean93 View Post
Maybe if it feels right. There's still evidence from the last Gloria Gaynor impersonation
__________________
tink1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:46 AM   #459
B9erSteve
Disney Dad
 
B9erSteve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ceres, California
Posts: 3,484

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Litle Pixie Dust View Post
Great! Now I'm not allowed to leave my cabin or get any sleep!
Sounds like a rough cruise for you,
__________________
Steve www.cereschristmastreelane.com Holiday Decor to the Extreme!
AKA dsnydaddy Upcoming Disney Holidays:


Previous Disney Holidays:
Disneyland (Too Numerous to count), Disneyland Hotel 2002, 2003, 2005, DisneyWorld CSR 5/06 and PO:R 2/09, 10/09 Disney Western Cruise Oct 2007 Eastern Oct 2009
B9erSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:50 AM   #460
PizzieDuster
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Orange County, California
Posts: 3,870

Well, I'm hanging with gaylean and not going to bed until she does I can sleep Sunday

Yes, the staff is thinking this is a short, calm, easy 2 day cruise..... notta! It's all nighters until Sunday

Welcom Alohadan, Loriluvsdisney and Magix! Magix - how fun to have all those friends with you.
__________________
Disney Wonder - 4/27/03 - 4 Day
Disney Magic - 5/8/04 - Western
Disney Magic - 6/24/05 - Mexican Riviera
Royal Carribean - Explorer of the Seas 4/16/06
Royal Carribean - Freedom of the Seas 4/8/07
Returning to the Magic - 6/29/08 - West Coast
Liberty of the Seas - 4/09
Disney Wonder Mother/DD12 Cruise to Nowhere 1/21/11
Disney Wonder Mexican Riviera 1/29/12 Mother/DD13 Cruise (taking Grandma and Nephew DN5 along)
Disney Wonder - 1/24/14 5 Night Wonder {gift}
Disney Fantasy - 3/29/14 Western
PizzieDuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:56 AM   #461
gaylean93
I want to go back!
Bubble wrap and huge ziplocks!
 
gaylean93's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 12,909

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzieDuster View Post
Well, I'm hanging with gaylean and not going to bed until she does I can sleep Sunday

Yes, the staff is thinking this is a short, calm, easy 2 day cruise..... notta! It's all nighters until Sunday

Welcom Alohadan, Loriluvsdisney and Magix! Magix - how fun to have all those friends with you.
We all have lots of friends right here. It's going to be the best and longest party EVER!
__________________
gaylean93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:59 AM   #462
mickeyfan1
Come and let me show you my tatoo
Let me drive you crazy.....
 
mickeyfan1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 11,823

For Gaylean - I got a recipe for Pink Champagne Cup Cakes in my email today and thought about you.

For the all night partiers - I have to drive back home on Sunday, at least 6 hours, don't let me sleep on the road! I am gonna need company.

I sail in 3 weeks from today on the Wonder, if I take pictures of all the cabin door numbers for everyone on this cruise, we can do a photo meet and greet (ONLY if you want) here, I'll send ya'll the photo your door and using mad PC skillz, ya'll can make a post with your face (s) next to the door number. Of course it will only work if we have all the cabin number AND it will only be as up to date as it can be on the 12th when I depart.

Does anyone know if there is free wifi at MCO? I have a long stay of waiting on Sunday and if there is wifi, it will ease the boredom. If there isn't I am not bringing my netbook and will have to depend on the blackberry.
mickeyfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 01:04 AM   #463
gaylean93
I want to go back!
Bubble wrap and huge ziplocks!
 
gaylean93's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 12,909

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyfan1 View Post
For Gaylean - I got a recipe for Pink Champagne Cup Cakes in my email today and thought about you.

For the all night partiers - I have to drive back home on Sunday, at least 6 hours, don't let me sleep on the road! I am gonna need company.

I sail in 3 weeks from today on the Wonder, if I take pictures of all the cabin door numbers for everyone on this cruise, we can do a photo meet and greet (ONLY if you want) here, I'll send ya'll the photo your door and using mad PC skillz, ya'll can make a post with your face (s) next to the door number. Of course it will only work if we have all the cabin number AND it will only be as up to date as it can be on the 12th when I depart.

Does anyone know if there is free wifi at MCO? I have a long stay of waiting on Sunday and if there is wifi, it will ease the boredom. If there isn't I am not bringing my netbook and will have to depend on the blackberry.
What's in the cupcakes?

I think you need to get a room on Sunday night

The door thing sounds super cool but it also sounds like a lot of work for you. It may be fun though!
__________________
gaylean93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 01:26 AM   #464
gaylean93
I want to go back!
Bubble wrap and huge ziplocks!
 
gaylean93's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 12,909

[IMG][/IMG]

This is us. Bubba, Venetia, Gaylean and Jon. This is for Bubba who thinks this thread is worthless without pic I hope no one minds that they are big. My other thread just gets use to it
__________________
gaylean93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 01:30 AM   #465
gaylean93
I want to go back!
Bubble wrap and huge ziplocks!
 
gaylean93's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 12,909

And this is our bags for my family on the PC cruise.


__________________
gaylean93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: