Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-2010, 02:09 PM   #16
ADP
I'm a huggin' foolWon't some sweet mama come and take a chance with me

Hi Everyone,

If you are on Facebook please join the official Indy Disney Meet fan page. Even if you plan to attend or not to attend it's a great way to see what is happening before, during and after the meet.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...1305300?ref=ts
ADP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 09:12 AM   #17
ADP

Hi Everyone,

The meet is this Saturday. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Just a couple things I wanted to mention. If you are coming in from out of town on a plane and need a ride please send me a PM and I might be able to help.

I also wanted to remind everyone of the silent auction to benefit Give Kids the World Village. The number of Disney related items for the auction is growing. Thanks to everyone who contributed items to the auction. You've helped a great cause.

If anyone has any questions as we approach the meet please send me a PM, post it here.
Old 09-05-2010, 11:17 AM   #18
ADP

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to update everybody on the Indy Disney Meet which took place yesterday afternoon.

Over 100 people came to the meet from all over the country and even Canada...(We've gone international LOL!) Together ,in 5 hours, we raised $1400 for Give Kids the World Village of Central Florida.

A special thank you to the Disney World Moms Panel who generously donated several free handouts, meet prizes, and silent auction items.

I can't thank everyone enough for their generous donations including many Indy area businesses, businesses from afar, several individuals (you know who you are), the DIS Unplugged, and many, many more.

If you want to view some photos of the meet they are getting posted over on the official Indy meet thread.

Thanks again to everyone....You've made a difference in childrens' lives where it matters.
Old 09-05-2010, 05:39 PM   #19
Renysmom
Just wondering what is going on
Something has to pay for my WDW trips LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADP View Post
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to update everybody on the Indy Disney Meet which took place yesterday afternoon.

Over 100 people came to the meet from all over the country and even Canada...(We've gone international LOL!) Together ,in 5 hours, we raised $1400 for Give Kids the World Village of Central Florida.
Aaron I hear you did another amazing job this year. Congrats and WTG on the money raised!!

WDW Oct 2005--WDW Dec 2006-- WDW Dec 2007--WDW/Wonder Cruise Oct 2008--WDW March 2009--WDW July 2009--WDW Oct 2009 -- Magic Western Cruise Nov 2009--WDW Dec 2009--WDW Aug 2010--WDW/Wonder Cruise Dec 2010--WDW April 2011--WDW Aug 2011--WDW/Dream Oct 2011--WDW Dec 2011--WDW April 2012--Fantasy Eastern Oct 2012-- WDW May 2013 -- Fantasy Western Sept 2014
Renysmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: