Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Dis Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-19-2010, 03:22 PM   #31
maiziezoe
DIS Veteran
 
maiziezoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NW Burbs of Chicago
Posts: 1,607

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADP View Post
That's super Ann. How old are your children? I like to add childrens' ages to the list so others children and parents know of compatible age groups.

Looking forward to seeing you guys.


McKenzie is 13 (she will be 14 a few days after the meet)
Logan is 5
Piper is 3

Thanks!!
__________________
Ann , Hubby , DS-25 , DD-17 , DS- 8 , DD- 6
maiziezoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 04:25 PM   #32
insoin


DIS Veteran
 
insoin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Louisville, KY (or close enough to it)
Posts: 1,054

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADP View Post
Hey Gang....As Brandie has already done, and if you wouldn't mind, please feel free to put a link in your signature pointing other DISers to this thread. The best way to get others to the meet is by word of mouth (or word of "words, I guess ).
OK Aaron you need to tell me how to have the link in the signature, where it shows up as the phrase not just the link, cause I forgot how to do that....
__________________
insoin is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-19-2010, 07:11 PM   #33
ADP
I'm a huggin' foolWon't some sweet mama come and take a chance with me
 
ADP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Fishers, IN
Posts: 8,920

Quote:
Originally Posted by insoin View Post
OK Aaron you need to tell me how to have the link in the signature, where it shows up as the phrase not just the link, cause I forgot how to do that....
Here is the code you need to put in your signature for it to show up. Just copy and paste it into your signature under User CP. You will need to clear the space between the R and L. I had to do that so the code would show up in this post.

[UR L="http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2442599"]Indianapolis DIS Meet - 3rd Annual - Come join us! Click here for info[/URL]
ADP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:06 PM   #34
insoin


DIS Veteran
 
insoin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Louisville, KY (or close enough to it)
Posts: 1,054

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADP View Post
Here is the code you need to put in your signature for it to show up. Just copy and paste it into your signature under User CP. You will need to clear the space between the R and L. I had to do that so the code would show up in this post.

[UR L="http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2442599"]Indianapolis DIS Meet - 3rd Annual - Come join us! Click here for info[/URL]
Thanks Aaron, I knew you would know how to do that...
__________________
insoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 06:00 PM   #35
Dodie
Survived the big crash
Has a personal link to Hugh Jackman
Babe, Im leaving, I must be on my way...
 
Dodie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Indy and VWL
Posts: 7,323

Sorry I'm just getting to this Aaron. We've been a little busy.

Both Phillip and I will be attending this year! Sign us up. I'll figure out what we're bringing later.

I have a Club 33 2009 Holiday pin (only available for purchase at Club 33 in Disneyland) as an item to donate for the silent auction.
__________________
*Dodie

Last edited by Dodie; 04-20-2010 at 07:54 PM.
Dodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 06:16 PM   #36
Stumpy
Mouseketeer
 
Stumpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: North of Indianapolis
Posts: 150

We wanted to go last year, especially when my wife found out about the Dole Whip machine. Would love to go this year, but just like last year, it's the day of the home opener up in South Bend and this year it's Purdue they open with. If we don't get tickets, though, it'll be nice to meet other DISers, especially since it's in Noblesville.
Stumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 08:05 PM   #37
ADP
I'm a huggin' foolWon't some sweet mama come and take a chance with me
 
ADP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Fishers, IN
Posts: 8,920

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodie View Post
Sorry I'm just getting to this Aaron. We've been a little busy.

Both Phillip and I will be attending this year! Sign us up. I'll figure out what we're bringing later.

I have a Club 33 2009 Holiday pin (only available for purchase at Club 33 in Disneyland) as an item to donate for the silent auction.
You've been busy? Really? I would have never guessed....I thought you guys were hanging around Indy all week.

Dodie - That is soooo generous of you and Phillip to donate the pin to the silent auction. Thanks a million!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumpy View Post
We wanted to go last year, especially when my wife found out about the Dole Whip machine. Would love to go this year, but just like last year, it's the day of the home opener up in South Bend and this year it's Purdue they open with. If we don't get tickets, though, it'll be nice to meet other DISers, especially since it's in Noblesville.
You're more than welcome to join us. If things change please feel free to come.
ADP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 08:08 PM   #38
disneyplanner76
Keep Moving Forward Thanks for the Adventure
 
disneyplanner76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Not in Central Florida
Posts: 72

My family and I are going to try to come! Me, DH and kids(7 and 5). Will be our first Dis meet.

Not sure what we'll bring yet.
__________________



Two Pirates and Two Princesses who love the boat from Wilderness Lodge to Magic Kingdom
1984 - Contemporary;1998 - Wilderness Lodge; 1999 - offsite (Mar) and Wilderness Lodge (Oct); 2000 - Wilderness Lodge; 2002 - offsite (Apr) and Caribbean Beach (July); 2004 - Wilderness Lodge (1st trip w/ my Sassy); 2007 - Wilderness Lodge (1st trip w/ my Tuff); 2008- Wilderness Lodge; 2009 - Port Orleans Riverside; 2010 - Wilderness Lodge; 2012- Bay Lake Tower ; 2013 - TBD; 2015 - Aulani!
disneyplanner76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 09:39 AM   #39
ADP
I'm a huggin' foolWon't some sweet mama come and take a chance with me
 
ADP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Fishers, IN
Posts: 8,920

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyplanner76 View Post
My family and I are going to try to come! Me, DH and kids(7 and 5). Will be our first Dis meet.

Not sure what we'll bring yet.
We hope you guys can make it. It would be great to meet you. There will be plenty for your children to do. We'll have the Kidcot masks just like at EPCOT. Everyone had fun with those last year.
ADP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 05:26 PM   #40
mdvlprof
DIS Veteran
 
mdvlprof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Near Lexington, KY
Posts: 2,148

hotel

Anyone from out-of-town staying at Cambria Suites? We want to stay at hotel where others are staying.
__________________
Jennifer
Packing List/FE List for Nov. 30, 2014/PCC 5.0
Unofficial Events - Nov. 30, 2014/PCC 5.0
What is an FE?
DCL info thread

MK [and EPCOT under construction] 3/82, WDW 7/99, WDW/DCL 7/02, Indy DIS 9/10, PCC DCL/WDW 12/10Indy DIS 9/11 PCC DCL/WDW 12/12DAP 12/13
Cruised: DCL, CCL, X, RCCL, NCL
mdvlprof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 07:28 AM   #41
georgemoe
Beverages? There were beverages?
Will always remember Norway (even if he did forget his wife)
AKA Señor Jorge
 
georgemoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: MA - A mere 1,289mi from my happy place.
Posts: 5,125

So what is the name of the infamous hotel with the Amaretto Lobby? Shanan?
__________________
- georgemoe
georgemoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 11:18 AM   #42
jiminy.cricket
Disneyphile Extraordinare
 
jiminy.cricket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 170

I'm planning on heading down; count me in! I'm not yet sure what I will bring. Thanks for inviting and hosting!
jiminy.cricket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 05:04 PM   #43
ADP
I'm a huggin' foolWon't some sweet mama come and take a chance with me
 
ADP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Fishers, IN
Posts: 8,920

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy.cricket View Post
I'm planning on heading down; count me in! I'm not yet sure what I will bring. Thanks for inviting and hosting!
Glad you can make it. I'll mark you down.
ADP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 10:10 AM   #44
jennz
DIS Veteran
 
jennz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Noblesville, IN
Posts: 3,185

We will stop by if we're in town.
__________________
Jennifer
jennz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 10:48 AM   #45
Dan Murphy
We are family.
 
Dan Murphy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Chicago area, IL
Posts: 77,689

I hope to make it this year, Aaron. First year was great, I missed last year.
__________________
Dan-'Let's Celebrate the Future Hand in Hand'--We are Family

Why she runs.....

Random acts of kindness, no matter how small, are never really lost. They live forever in the hearts of those who are fortunate enough to be on the receiving end of them----Lady M
dmurphydis@sbcglobal.net







.
Dan Murphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.