Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-20-2010, 03:42 PM   #151
rentayenta

There's never enough vacation time
I'm always thinking about it
I can't imagine being in it alone
 
rentayenta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Utah
Posts: 23,845

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierranevada View Post



I asked if there would be a dinner package and she said most likely dessert. I like that better. How much is the F! dessert package? I am guessing it will be similar in price?

Also if the GCV guests get some sort of show pass perk, then I would go that way fa sho.
__________________
me DH DD17 DD15 DS12 Riley Guinness

You light 'em, they fight 'em. A DVC/Disneyland Resort PTR
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...1#post51407145
You bet your aft we had a good time: a Disney Wonder trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3260751




rentayenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 03:48 PM   #152
sierranevada
DISDiva
 
sierranevada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 1,425

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
I asked if there would be a dinner package and she said most likely dessert. I like that better. How much is the F! dessert package? I am guessing it will be similar in price?

Also if the GCV guests get some sort of show pass perk, then I would go that way fa sho.
Dessert would be better! F! is $59/adult and $49/kids 9 and under. I am really hoping for VGC guests to get show passes!! That would be much closer! I was talking to the Dining people and actually broke the news to them!
__________________





sierranevada is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-20-2010, 03:53 PM   #153
rentayenta

There's never enough vacation time
I'm always thinking about it
I can't imagine being in it alone
 
rentayenta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Utah
Posts: 23,845

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierranevada View Post
Dessert would be better! F! is $59/adult and $49/kids 9 and under. I am really hoping for VGC guests to get show passes!! That would be much closer! I was talking to the Dining people and actually broke the news to them!


Funny! I bet they loved that! I am praying for show passes too. Not sure I want to shell out $350 for a 25 minutes water show and a few chocolate covered strawberries. Let me rephrase that, there is no way DH will go for that especially if it's ran like the F! dessert package now- still having to line up to line up to sit and still take the chance of having a big head in front of you.
__________________
me DH DD17 DD15 DS12 Riley Guinness

You light 'em, they fight 'em. A DVC/Disneyland Resort PTR
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...1#post51407145
You bet your aft we had a good time: a Disney Wonder trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3260751




rentayenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 04:13 PM   #154
rentayenta

There's never enough vacation time
I'm always thinking about it
I can't imagine being in it alone
 
rentayenta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Utah
Posts: 23,845

June 1st hours are out!! C'mon Disney, hurry with the rest of June!!
__________________
me DH DD17 DD15 DS12 Riley Guinness

You light 'em, they fight 'em. A DVC/Disneyland Resort PTR
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...1#post51407145
You bet your aft we had a good time: a Disney Wonder trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3260751




rentayenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 04:15 PM   #155
sierranevada
DISDiva
 
sierranevada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 1,425

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
June 1st hours are out!! C'mon Disney, hurry with the rest of June!!
I am wondering if they were waiting for the WoC announcing before posting the June hours? If so..... let's go!!!
__________________





sierranevada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 04:49 PM   #156
6Smiles
DIS Veteran
 
6Smiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 706

HI Rentayenta (Sorry just had to say it/write it once) It's just so clever and I miss NY very much. I have been here reading since you started posting just on the sly. Sorry I'm sneaky. Your budget looks pretty close to what we've been calculating although we calculated gas a bit higher as prices are creeping up. I also can not wait until June Hours are fully posted, and am still trying to decide which day to do what meal as I have more ressies to make! You are being very helpful . Thank You!
__________________
Kris
6Smiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:27 PM   #157
pooh'smate
My ticker is actually a day off
 
pooh'smate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 2,911

Jenny (I like to use your name as that is my grammy's name), what is ride max? I know I could google it but I don"t feel like it. Is it like Tour Guide Mike?
__________________
DH- ME- DD-



pooh'smate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:58 PM   #158
rentayenta

There's never enough vacation time
I'm always thinking about it
I can't imagine being in it alone
 
rentayenta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Utah
Posts: 23,845

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierranevada View Post
I am wondering if they were waiting for the WoC announcing before posting the June hours? If so..... let's go!!!


I hear ya! Post them already!


Quote:
Originally Posted by 6Smiles View Post
HI Rentayenta (Sorry just had to say it/write it once) It's just so clever and I miss NY very much. I have been here reading since you started posting just on the sly. Sorry I'm sneaky. Your budget looks pretty close to what we've been calculating although we calculated gas a bit higher as prices are creeping up. I also can not wait until June Hours are fully posted, and am still trying to decide which day to do what meal as I have more ressies to make! You are being very helpful . Thank You!

and I am a freak for details so thanks for reading along. When is your trip? Gimme the deets!

ETA: I see 60 days. I would be happy to answer any questions too.



Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh'smate View Post
Jenny (I like to use your name as that is my grammy's name), what is ride max? I know I could google it but I don"t feel like it. Is it like Tour Guide Mike?
ridemax.com Not compatable with Macs but the neatest Disneyland touring program ever. I think TGM is the Robin to Ridemax's Batman.
__________________
me DH DD17 DD15 DS12 Riley Guinness

You light 'em, they fight 'em. A DVC/Disneyland Resort PTR
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...1#post51407145
You bet your aft we had a good time: a Disney Wonder trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3260751




rentayenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 08:03 PM   #159
pooh'smate
My ticker is actually a day off
 
pooh'smate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 2,911

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
ridemax.com Not compatable with Macs but the neatest Disneyland touring program ever. I think TGM is the Robin to Ridemax's Batman.
Do they have one for Disneyworld? How much is it?
__________________
DH- ME- DD-



pooh'smate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 08:10 PM   #160
rentayenta

There's never enough vacation time
I'm always thinking about it
I can't imagine being in it alone
 
rentayenta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Utah
Posts: 23,845

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh'smate View Post
Do they have one for Disneyworld? How much is it?


I think $19.95 for a 3 month subscription and $24.95 for a full year. It's planning nirvana.
__________________
me DH DD17 DD15 DS12 Riley Guinness

You light 'em, they fight 'em. A DVC/Disneyland Resort PTR
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...1#post51407145
You bet your aft we had a good time: a Disney Wonder trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3260751




rentayenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 08:12 PM   #161
pooh'smate
My ticker is actually a day off
 
pooh'smate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 2,911

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
I think $19.95 for a 3 month subscription and $24.95 for a full year. It's planning nirvana.
I am headed over to check it out. Thanks
__________________
DH- ME- DD-



pooh'smate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 09:31 PM   #162
rentayenta

There's never enough vacation time
I'm always thinking about it
I can't imagine being in it alone
 
rentayenta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Utah
Posts: 23,845

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh'smate View Post
I am headed over to check it out. Thanks


Let me know what you think.
__________________
me DH DD17 DD15 DS12 Riley Guinness

You light 'em, they fight 'em. A DVC/Disneyland Resort PTR
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...1#post51407145
You bet your aft we had a good time: a Disney Wonder trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3260751




rentayenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 09:42 PM   #163
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,044

Hi I wanted to let you know the great news. My sons tumor is benign!! I am so relieved.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 09:48 PM   #164
rentayenta

There's never enough vacation time
I'm always thinking about it
I can't imagine being in it alone
 
rentayenta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Utah
Posts: 23,845

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
Hi I wanted to let you know the great news. My sons tumor is benign!! I am so relieved.



That is terrific news!!!! I am so happy for your family. Count your blessings and get planning- you have a lot to celebrate!!!!
__________________
me DH DD17 DD15 DS12 Riley Guinness

You light 'em, they fight 'em. A DVC/Disneyland Resort PTR
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...1#post51407145
You bet your aft we had a good time: a Disney Wonder trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3260751




rentayenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 09:53 PM   #165
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,044

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
That is terrific news!!!! I am so happy for your family. Count your blessings and get planning- you have a lot to celebrate!!!!
That's my thought!! Back to the planning in earnest!!
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: