Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-2011, 01:32 AM   #151
Fastpaks
Living the Dream, One Image at a time!

The One Thing I Desevred

I have spent a lot of time on the water over the years. I have known people that have had all sorts of boats and various sizes. Nothing could prepare me for the first step inside the Magic.NOTHING. My first thought was the ship was regal but more narrow than I thought. The second thing I noticed was the first thing my wife did, there was water on the other side of those windows. She turned to me and said, I think the ship is moving and I don't feel well. WHAT!! Then I said what any loving husband would say,"I'm going to head to the Rocking D Bar, take him and go get some food." She was NOT happy.

For her, her unhappiness would quickly dissipate as she found a table that the crew had set out it with her favorite decorations, Halloween.

And a ice sculpture to boot

A crew member told her to make her way down the hall and go inside Parrot Cay. MEANWHILE, I went to Rocking D Bar where there were 3 tables. One for the Palo, one for the spa, and one I believe for dinner changes and the like. My wife and I had no interest in going to dinner, but brunch had sounded interesting. On our Dismeet thread, as a group had talked about going to Palo and trying to get the back room for our group. I only knew of a few real names of those that may be interested. I asked the manager of Palo if there was any brunches available and to my surprise he told me there were. He then asked me what day we were interested in, and I told him as long as it wasn't the character breakfast day it would be fine.

He told me that I would have a Monday Character breakfast, so I asked for a Thursday resi. I knew that the Dis meet was also "planned" for a Thursday group and that the time we wanted was 11:00. I asked if some of the people I knew were already there. He confirmed a name and then I asked if we may be able to join them which would bring the total of us to 6. I told him that we were trying to get a couple more of us together and don't be surprised if there are more. I had already talked to Judy (tjbaggott) about it and knew she would try a little later. He smiled and said something to the fact he will keep his ears open. Little did I know, the CM would play a bigger factor in something none of us expected.

My wife by now had been seated but she just loves decorations.

She found a small 4 top table for us and got her and Adam some food.Some wild rice, small potatoes mac-n-cheese, some bowtie pasta that she found

And to her surprise Strawberry Melon soup which she LOVED!!

Adam decided on something he loves spaghetti

When I got back to them I went up and grabbed some shrimp and some light fare from this desert bar.

Now, I had joke with several of my customers that when I bored the ship, the first thing I would do is go straight to the bar and order a drink because I deserved it. SO I got a Strawberry Margarita and my wife got the drink of the day which had rum in it. That is all she had to know!

After lunch, we made our way to the middle elevator, but before we did we stopped by Lumiere for a quick photo.

My wife also wanted to check on the menu because she had allergies. (THIS would actually be a BIG issue later.) She looked at the menu as was a little unsure of it, but she tends to be cautious. Once at the elevators, it was a quick ride to the 7th floor where we found a crowd of people in the halls waiting. The doors to the hallway were shut. We were on the left side of the ship. There was a map on the wall of the deck and I realized that when they do open the hallway up, we are on the right side.

It was 1:20pm and we made small talk with the folks on our deck. Someone had made a mention that we wouldn't be allowed in our staterooms till 1:45pm because they were running behind. This turned out to be true as the small crowd grew larger and a little cramped. The crew opened the doors and we made our way on the right side hall towards the front of the ship... the Loooooooooooonnnnger walk towards the front. We passed the forward elevators and realized we were about 20 ft from them. I'll remember that in the future. I watched the CM's carrying the suitcases for various guests from the crew elevators and remember feeling sorry for this poor woman CM trying to move some of luggage. Her body was going two different directions at one time. I was amazed.

Before I knew it, we had arrived at 7509. My son wanted to do the honors of opening the door and in we all went.

Next: I Know I'm Forgetting Something

Last edited by Fastpaks; 03-25-2011 at 01:45 AM.
Fastpaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 03:44 PM   #152
myelton01
Mouseketeer

I'm finally caught up now!!! GREAT updates! I'm so ready to be on the boat now. lol Sorry your hotel sucked so bad the last night! At least you got to get on the Micky Boat the next day though where it's nice and clean and shiny. Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday!!!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-07-2011, 12:13 AM   #153
Fastpaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by myelton01 View Post
I'm finally caught up now!!! GREAT updates! I'm so ready to be on the boat now. lol Sorry your hotel sucked so bad the last night! At least you got to get on the Micky Boat the next day though where it's nice and clean and shiny. Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday!!!
I think that is why we were a little more tolerant with what happened on the boat. That and a fresh shower among other things! lol Should have updates up tonight if the boards let me if not tmrw morning.
Old 04-07-2011, 12:45 AM   #154
Fastpaks

I Know I'm Forgetting Something

my wife wouldn't let anyone in until she got a picture of the room.

I followed with the Nike bag that had our clothes for the day. At this moment only 1 of our 5 suitcases had made it to the room.

Fortunetly for us, it was the one with all of our magnets to start decorating the door. My wife and son jumped at it and I began to wonder what I was forgetting.

I flipped on the tv to see find out that Mizzou vs Nebraska game were playing a ESPN was covering it. "I know I'm forgetting something," I kept thinking. Within minutes of the game starting, NE scored 2 touchdowns and I was done with the game. THANK GOD for Goofy's How to play Baseball. (I must have watched that cartoon 15x by the end of the cruise). My wife finished the door

And 3 more suitcases showed up. So we started to unpack. My son andI would use the upright steamer trunk and my wife would use the closet and the drawers. We then looked for a menu for the room service, but we couldn't find one. Over the next hour or so we just kept unpacking. " I know I'm forgetting something." Before we knew it, Brent was on the speakers telling everyone about the mandatory muster drill to which my wife deathly afraid fo this adventure wanted to immediately put on the vest and head down to deck 4. I told her we don't have to be there till 4. We will wait until they announce the drill and then go. She was ok with it, but decided she was already in the life jacket, so she would stay in it.

The buzzered went off we got our gear on and went down stairs. Of coarse we took pictures!!

The life boat above our head

My sister had just had her son so we grabbed a photo of the lady next to us in his little life jacket to show her what they look like.

About a minute later, the last few people showed up, we were checked off and given the safety shpeil and back to the room we went to drop and start exploring the ship. When we got back to the room, I realized that what I forgot was the a photo for the Dismeet. *smacks head*

(courtesy of tjbaggot)

We put our jackets away and I had noticed when I got back that I don't know what my OBC was. This was really important because I'm on cash so I only have so much that can be spent. Every dollar counted. So we went down to deck 3 to talk to Guest Services about the OBC. While we were there, my wife ran into Judy(tjbaggott) and they all started to chatting away. There was a calm excitement in the air. You could tell the "vets" of cruising began relaxing and you could see the curiosity of the newer folks looking wide eyed. I got to the desk and asked about my OBC. They told me that it was 1/2 of what DU had quoted me. This had to be wrong, but I began to freak a bit because we were leaving the port in about 30 minutes!
Old 04-07-2011, 01:37 AM   #155
Fastpaks

Emails a Flyin'

My DW took our DS up to the sail away party, while I deal with DU about the OBC. I went to Deck 10 and began emailing my DU TA about the issue at hand. Not exactly what I had planned on considering its supposed to be a vacation not an email fest. (IMO this could have been solved in a 5 minute conversation rather than a email. It would have also been a way where I'm not upset at DU that would eventually turn out NOT to be their fault.) There was a nice warm breeze that would run through ship on deck 10 as I made my way to where the Sail away party was. I spent more time on my phone emailing than I did enjoying the party. A bit of a bummer. You can't see them but Jen (nenner1) and here family are over up near the stage on the left side of the picture. Jeff (Pudo) is in the white shirt just below me, and I wouldn't think the (Tinkerbelltwins) and her family is with him

I walked around up at the top and near the middle of the back upper deck when I noticed the compass that had been put in the dead middle on deck 10 above the kid's pool. (Nice and interesting touch) My wife and son had spotted me by now and had reunited with me. That is when we realized we were moving away from the dock. My wife looked like horror and excitement hit her at one time. Like it or not though, we were on our way now!

Not so hidden Mickeys

Some boat that happened to be docked in the port for whatever reason.

From my cell:

DU and I were trading emails very quickly and the last one I received was one that assured me they would look into it. I couldn't do anything about it now. I just lost cell service as we sailed out of port. Not to mention, a little lady caught my eye. She flirted with me and I returned the favor. Best part, my wife took the picture of such a fine lady.

I had spent the whole week waiting in line and with in a few minutes of being on the ship, I just run into these characters. Life is good! We made our way back to our room to change to go swimming. The adult pool was just calling out as your could tell it was silent there.

Our last suitcase showed up and we just kept unpacking. I knew we were on 2nd seating so there really wasn't a rush. We had made a mention of wanting 1st seating but knew it was such short notice that we would likely not have had it. My wife asked me if I was sure about that. To which I told her I was, and then she said, "Why does it say dinner is at 5:45. 10 minutes from now?" I had misread the tickets as the 8am character breakfast....

Up next: Dinner Mates and Disney Service When It Comes to Allergies.. O boy

Last edited by Fastpaks; 04-07-2011 at 02:55 AM.
Old 04-07-2011, 02:54 AM   #156
Fastpaks

Dinner Mates and Disney Service When It Comes to Allergies.. O boy

My wife quickly got ready as did DS and I. We were now flying through clothes that we were careful about putting away. Dinner was to be in about 10 minutes and we were going to be late for sure. (This would be a pattern.) After a momentary pannick and quick changing skills, we made are way down to deck 3 for dinner at Lumeire's. There was a small line and before we knew it, we were seated at table #44. Our table was set for 8 so we knew we would be meeting out dinner mates rather soon. I was delighted to see that the folks that sat next to us had a son about the same age as ours. The father sat next to me and the son next to mine directly across from him. The rest of the family didn't say hello and looked a little annoyed they were with us.

I swear to you the boat must have been moving rather hard. My wife was already looking at me with eyes frightening looks as if she wanted off the ship and now! I was rocking pretty hard as we were making our way down the gulf stream. Several times, I'm pretty sure the boat moved 3 feet in one direction. Thinking about that night is making my head swim. Our server was from South Africa and our assistant was from Portugal. I don't remember their names for a couple of reasons that will likely become clear as I go on to more into the TR. (and I am HORRIBLE remembering them)

My wife was delighted when the Assistant Server told her that Ginerale was available. She told us about the breads and the spread and before I knew it, my son had nearly downed all of it. I know that this could not have played well with the other family although the mother and the two younger adults had their own. The father was a kind gentleman. He also drove for a living though he was somewhat retired. She was the bread winner of the family as he told me. A Chief Financial Officer or something like that. He then told me that he had been on about 8 cruises and that it was almost if not all Disney.

The father was great conversation. The rest of the family, save the child, ignored us as if we were beneath them. Our Server was hard to understand but EXTREMELY friendly. He told us about our dishes and we ordered. My wife has allergies and some of them very serious. Blue Cheese, mustard, certain beans, lemon grass and she doesn't eat pork do to personal reasons. He told her not to worry that they[dcl] would take care of her. She ordered a salad. He said he needed to check on the dressing but would get back to her. This is where things started to go down hill.

When he came out with her salad it was bare. No dressing. None. Zip. Nadda. He explained to her that the dressing had mustard seed in it. She then asked is there no dressing that she could have. He told her that the chef said only olive oil. I was a little stunned. She then inquired about Ranch or French at least and he said the chef said only olive oil. We didn't want to be a bother and know that Chef's like things to be right when they place food out. So may be the chef was a a bit moody and just liked things to be "balanced".

My wife didn't touch it. Why bother since the food was inedible since it was really just grass at that point. This is probably where I should bring up my one and only pet peeve. When I go out for dinner, I like my glass to be filled within a reasonable amount of time. When its done well, I typically tip really good. When it isn't done, I will put down my fork and just not eat. Back to the food!

I on the other hand had some French Onion Soup

Coutesy of Princesstrisha

Main course was

Sea Bass with a Mushroom Risoto

A side of Duck with Orange Glaze

And my wife would have the Lobster Macoroni

I had never had Sea Bass and heard a ton about it. I tried only it at first and was surprised at how soft and bland it was. BUT when you eat it with the Risoto and the sauce, it became clear this is how to eat it. Delicious. A greater surprise was the duck. I LOVE IT. I like it so much that the server brought me another. My wife enjoyed the Lobster Mac. For desert, she ordered Creme Brulee and fell head over heels on it.

Around desert time, my son told me he wasn't feeling well. We excused ourselves and went to the bathroom in which he informed me that he was going to throw up. I felt his head and looked at him and he seemed fine. I asked him specifically what wasn't feeling right. He told me that his head was spinning. I was a little relieved. I told him that a lot of people are feeling that way, and it will go away. Just as I finished another man and his son walked into a already very small bathroom. His son said to him,"Dad my head is spinning...." My son flashed a smile to me and I knew he would be ok at that point.

Dinner with the exception of the salad went off without too much trouble. Dessert was finished and then IT HAPPENED! My son reached for his drink and spilled it forward. INTO the father's lap that had been sitting next to me. His wife looked very annoyed and he just laughed it off. He told me not to worry about anything. He has had a few young kids in his life and was a formal school buss driver. Needless to say, the icy family that we were next to became a glacier to us and was that happy. I apologized of coarse and we all departed dinner.

Next: She Made Me Go
Old 04-07-2011, 05:41 AM   #157
tinkerbelltwins
DIS Veteran

Yay, Just what I needed this morning was a trip report from Fastpaks to remind me about our glorious DCL adventure over Halloween!

Indeed, that was our family by Pudo -- Steve was fiddling with his camera (a constant activity for him) and we were very grateful to be around a family that knew the ropes. I barely remember the sail away party as things seemed to keep happening so fast! It was our first cruise too and, like Amy, I was very alarmed with all of the rocking during dinner that first night. We ran into Judy that first night after dinner and she looked a little wan too from the rocking. When I got back to our stateroom I put on seabands on my wrists and on the kids too (they, of course, needed to decorate theirs with princess stuff). I think the seabands helped, at least they did for me psychologically!

Thanks Jonathan for the reports! Keep them coming.......

Beth
tinkerbelltwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 11:52 AM   #158
LindaBabe

DIS Cast Member
Let them try to get me out - heheh

Thanks for the update! Didn't anybody tell you guys about Bonine??
Old 04-07-2011, 12:24 PM   #159
tinkerbelltwins
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaBabe View Post
I had a ziploc bag full of just about every seasickness concoction I could find at the pharmacy, including bonine. But I tried the seabands first and they seemed to work so went with that instead of ingesting anything. If they hadn't ... I would have started swallowing stuff! I wasn't keen on my six year olds swallowing anything, ergo the wrist bands for them too, but they got their sea legs sooner than their mommy did! And my husband who usually has a harder time than me, had no problems whatsoever with the rocking. Go figure!
Old 04-07-2011, 02:51 PM   #160
nenner1
I must've been distracted by the Cafe Press Logo Thong talk!

Oh good stuff...LOVE it! I swear this is just what I needed today, thanks Jonathan! :D

Of course I already knew the dinner story and what is yet to come! That sea bass does look good and I'm not a big seafood eater! It's just too bad Adam splashed the nice dad of the family instead of the snooty mom. Hehe!

Can't wait for you to share more of your cruise, you are keeping it alive for all of us!

Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas 9/2011- NEW! TRIP REPORT! - Disney Magic 7 Night Western 10/2010: Trip Report - Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas 1/2010: Trip Report and Videos - Disney Magic 7 Night Western Double Dip 09/08: Trip Report - Disney Wonder 3 Night Bahamas 10/07: Trip Report - Disney Wonder 4 Night Bahamas 03/07: Trip Report
nenner1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 07:54 PM   #161
Fastpaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbelltwins View Post
Yay, Just what I needed this morning was a trip report from Fastpaks to remind me about our glorious DCL adventure over Halloween!

Indeed, that was our family by Pudo -- Steve was fiddling with his camera (a constant activity for him) and we were very grateful to be around a family that knew the ropes. I barely remember the sail away party as things seemed to keep happening so fast! It was our first cruise too and, like Amy, I was very alarmed with all of the rocking during dinner that first night. We ran into Judy that first night after dinner and she looked a little wan too from the rocking. When I got back to our stateroom I put on seabands on my wrists and on the kids too (they, of course, needed to decorate theirs with princess stuff). I think the seabands helped, at least they did for me psychologically!

Thanks Jonathan for the reports! Keep them coming.......

Beth
I was so glad that the rest of the cruise was nice until the Friday coming back. Amy tried the sea bands but they hurt her wrist so much she gave up on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaBabe View Post
My wife had tons of Dramamine but I don't think it helped with anyone at that time. The day that we boarded the ship there was a hurricane out at sea due east of us. Although it posed no threat to the ship, it was still giving us a little extra waves to cut through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbelltwins View Post
I had a ziploc bag full of just about every seasickness concoction I could find at the pharmacy, including bonine. But I tried the seabands first and they seemed to work so went with that instead of ingesting anything. If they hadn't ... I would have started swallowing stuff! I wasn't keen on my six year olds swallowing anything, ergo the wrist bands for them too, but they got their sea legs sooner than their mommy did! And my husband who usually has a harder time than me, had no problems whatsoever with the rocking. Go figure!
AHAHAH, I think I was so worried about Amy becoming ill that we could had filled a suitcase full of meds. I know for me once we starting focusing on the activities and other "events" on the ship, sea sickness was a thing of the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nenner1 View Post
Oh good stuff...LOVE it! I swear this is just what I needed today, thanks Jonathan! :D

Of course I already knew the dinner story and what is yet to come! That sea bass does look good and I'm not a big seafood eater! It's just too bad Adam splashed the nice dad of the family instead of the snooty mom. Hehe!

Can't wait for you to share more of your cruise, you are keeping it alive for all of us!
Jen, its almost therapeutic writing these things. I was on such a high thinking about our past trip and and then the 2 that are coming up in the future. Sadly, dinner will get worse before it starts to get better. In fact, my wife and I were laughing about how little we had gained because of the lack of food we ate. Of course a CM on the ship was very good about keeping our dieting from happening.
Old 04-10-2011, 08:00 PM   #162
tinkerbelltwins
DIS Veteran

All of these cruise food pictures are making me hungry! Wish I had our own private family chef as I am definitely running out of ideas!

Disney Magic: Western Caribbean Halloween 10/30/10; NY to Nowhere 6/15/12; Southern Caribbean 10/11/14; Repo from San Juan to PC, 10/18/14; Magic in the Med 8/29/15
Disney Dream: Bahamas Birthday 5/19/11; Bahamas Double-Dip 8/16/11
Disney Wonder: Alaska 8/13/12
Disney Fantasy: Eastern Caribbean Thanksgiving 11/17/12; Eastern Caribbean 8/23/14
Old 04-14-2011, 12:13 PM   #163
Fastpaks

She Made Me Go

After dinner, we took DS to the Oceaneers Club. This is where a discussion took place that I would ultimately lose. I wanted to go see the show in the show that most everyone would see in the main theater that night. However, my wife found out that Step 3D was playing at the same time in the Walt Disney Theater. I promised her that we would see it some time this week, but I didn't find the sheet that tells you what day what movie plays. I was ceritan that it would show later in the week. She insisted and I didn't really push the issue. Like I was telling my son throughout our time in WDW, I now have something to do next time when I come. Not to mention, I love going to the movies and we all know that you almost need to break out a small loan to go and see one now locally. The last thing that sorta “sealed the deal” was the fact that the seas were stil little rough. I heard somewhere that if you are having a good time or doing something, you begin to ignore the “rough” waves outside. This in our case would be true.

IT was about 9:30pm when we got out and I had heard that the “Match Your Mate” was pretty funny. We walked to the the Beat Street to watch the various Adult shows. When walked by we could here some screaming and lafter. We took a seat and watched the chaos that would ensue. The host David was saying something about ok for the next thing we need....

(Courtesy of nenner1)

I was a little shocked because I wasn't expecting it. It turned out (unbeknown to me) that this room would be full of Dissers. In a way, I'm not sure why I was surprised, we had nearly 340+ on the ship. We didn't take our camera so these are courtesy of nenner1 and podsel. Nenner1 said in her caption that this wirrey adult kid was “jumping the gun” of everything that David was calling out. My wife and I immediately recognize him as our on of our table mates. My wife and I laughed at everyone else, but we just rolled out eyes at this guy. Kinda hard to support a table mate that gave you the cold shoulder during dinner. Not to mention, it was their 8th cruise. He knew it was coming.

After the show was match your mate. I know from other reviews of the show that it was good but not great. We knew nothing about the show and thought it was nothing but good times! My wife and I had a small fight before we came into this place and it was nice to laugh a little to break up bad mood.

We got out about 1045ish and weren't really tired so we went to explorer the ship. My wife and I made our way Deck 10 to walk around a bit. I highly recommend a Deck 10 stroll at night. There was a crisp breeze but not too cool. I took my wife to the front of the ship where there were several other families. It was pitch black and she eventually would let go my hand as she couldn't make it all the way. The thought of being out in the ocean a little was still getting to her. So I didn't push it. After our stroll, we would make our way to pick up DS out of the Club and turn in for the night. The boat did rock a little in the front of the ship. I was hoping that this was just because we were in the Gulf Stream and the morning would be better. In a few hours, we would find out.

Last edited by Fastpaks; 04-14-2011 at 12:22 PM.
Old 04-14-2011, 12:21 PM   #164
Fastpaks

Woke Up and WoW!

I can only say,”Wow”

After such a up and down day, (no pun intended), we woke up late and knew breakfast wouldn't be served much longer. The one bad thing about having an inside cabin was when you did turn off the lights at night, it was dark. REAL DARK! This was the reason we woke up late. We had a clock though the alarm wasn't all that good. My wife needed to “freshen up” a bit, so I took DS to Topsiders for breakfast. We made our way through the line and found a seat near the window. I think I died and just went to heaven. “WOW, just WOW” I thought as I sat down. The view was incredible. Nothing could have prepared me for it.

The food was your typical food and very forgettable.

We finished with just enough time to go back to our room and get ready for the Dis Trick or Treat. We would go to various locations via “clues” find a Disser who would then give out the candy to the kids. They would then be given another clue and so on until we finished.

Some picture we took as we “toured”

We would eventually finish on the Secret Deck 7 in the aft of the ship. The kids were given their booty of candy and the adults would converse on their experiences of the night previous. My DS was a little hungry at the end of the tour. (I really couldn't believe it.) So we made our way up to deck 9/10 for a quick bite. What we found was the Key West Party! It was really cool to see the kids and characters having a good little parade around the family area.

The plan for the day was to let DS play in the Oceaneer's Club as we explore Key West. I knew that KW was a little more Adultish and we only were supposed to go down to the Southern Most Point. In addition, we were going to walk down there and I knew that he would just complain the whole time. We made our way to deck 4 to watch the ship come into port. In my opinion, its something completely cool and a lot of fun to watch.

Once again, I was floored that the water was SOOO blue! I some preconceived ideas of what KW was going to be but I was just amazed at the beauty of the islands first view for me. Once we docked, we took my son back to the room to change and then take him to the Oceaneer's Club. It was time to explore.

Next: THAT was the Wrong Room
Old 04-14-2011, 12:53 PM   #165
nenner1
I must've been distracted by the Cafe Press Logo Thong talk!

Oh so **THAT GUY** at Magic Quest was one of your table mates?!?!? LOL! Yea he was definitely cheating over there. I'm pretty sure he had to bring those shoes along with him..you don't just see size 14 heels everyday (well...my old boss with duck feet used to have a pair but I'll digress)

That's something we need to do more, night time strolls on deck! Remind me in September!

Adam is just so stinkin cute as Peter! That picture of him on deck as you approach KW is awesome!!! I'm so glad he had fun at the ToT!

Can't wait for more!!!!!

Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas 9/2011- NEW! TRIP REPORT! - Disney Magic 7 Night Western 10/2010: Trip Report - Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas 1/2010: Trip Report and Videos - Disney Magic 7 Night Western Double Dip 09/08: Trip Report - Disney Wonder 3 Night Bahamas 10/07: Trip Report - Disney Wonder 4 Night Bahamas 03/07: Trip Report
nenner1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: