Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-21-2010, 08:16 AM   #796
klam_chowder
Got her own private pool dance on the Podcast cruise
Boy that was one hot run

photopass question

Lauren, soooo cute - I love them!!

When I've bought the photopass CD in the past, there was a deadline to embellish and order by...when is the deadline for this one?

I haven't received the CD/slideshow or the Photopass ID yet so can't access it and was wondering if the deadline was looming? (I have the code Kevin sent out to checkout).

cheers,

text
klam_chowder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 12:24 PM   #797
MatthewT212
Earning My Ears

To All My Fellow ABDisers!

Hey everyone! It's been a few weeks and even though I have been a bit busy I haven't forgotten our trip and more importantly meeting all of you.

I want to first send Heather our thoughts and prayers go to you and your family during this time. I'm sure your kind and generous spirit will help you through this difficult time.

I also wanted to thank klam for all her help before, during and after the trip. She helped make things less stressful and Miguel and I appreciate you for it. And to all of you that share your lives with us for that short week I will never forget it. I wish we could all go on vacation together each year.

Speaking of vacation I'm sure its on one of these board but I wanted to see who was going to be on the Podcast cruise in December. I wanted to try and plan a reunion on the ship if everyone was up for a meet and ABD Greet! Maybe we could all wear the shirts for a picture!

Miguel and I took a lot of pics and I really want to get some of the best posted on my webpage VERY soon! I would love to share some of the best with the rest of you so keep a look out for another post soon!

OK everyone! I hope everyone is doing well and getting over the ABD blues. We have to remember that even with the next ABD trip to California in July we were all the trendsetters here. Often imitated but never duplicated.

Matthew & Miguel
(M&M)

P.S. Would love to befriend all of you on Facebook. If we haven't connected yet please look for me. Would be great to stay in touch.
MatthewT212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 06:26 PM   #798
stenogoddess
DIS Veteran

Here's the second page to go with Minnie and Goofy. This was a real trip highlight for me!

Old 05-22-2010, 07:48 PM   #799
Circusgirl
Queen of the Moisture Festival
ALLORA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stenogoddess View Post
Here's the second page to go with Minnie and Goofy. This was a real trip highlight for me!

Especially great photos, Lauren! They really capture the feel of Soarin', excellent job with the light!
Circusgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 05:01 PM   #800
stenogoddess
DIS Veteran

Thanks Heather!

Instead of working today, I scrapped! I'm so bad! Here's some of what we did without you all. Sorry you missed it because we had a great time. Really beautiful place. And in case you can't tell, that's a Gutenberg Bible there in the photo along side Canterbury Tales. I was in awe of the Bible. First, that anyone could read that terrible type, and second, that it was the first thing ever "mass" printed and helped, in a way, set up on the road where we are today. That's some real history right there, Dude! Awesome!

Old 05-24-2010, 06:03 AM   #801
tmli
Wants to be known as tmlh....

Hey Matthew, nice to "see you"!

I think an ABD meet on board is a great idea. I think several of us are on the podcast cruise!
Old 05-24-2010, 08:15 AM   #802
georgemoe
Beverages? There were beverages?
Will always remember Norway (even if he did forget his wife)
AKA Señor Jorge

Lauren your pages are awesome. Love them.
Old 05-24-2010, 09:13 AM   #803
corky441

It's not the pace of life than concerns me... it's the sudden stop at the end.

Hi Matthew & Miguel

I didn't know you were going to be on the cruise too. How wonderful...

I think there will be quite a few of us on it . . .

An ABDers meet will be on my list of must do's

Me & DH(Dino) Kelly K.C. Magoo Emmett
corky441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 09:47 AM   #804
stenogoddess
DIS Veteran

Hi M&M A meet would be fun.

After this I MUST get to work or the bank is going to come get my house!

How lucky were we to see these trains?! I really loved this. Though the fact that my grandpa and most of my uncles worked for CSX may give me more of an appreciation than most.

Old 05-24-2010, 10:03 PM   #805
stenogoddess
DIS Veteran

I've recently decided I need more adjectives in my life. There's only so many times I can use the word amazing on a scrapbook layout before I just start to feel uncreative. I'm sure you all will breathe a sigh of relief to know that I actually did do some work today, as well as do some more scapping! But, alas, tomorrow it's back to working outside the home for a few days. I hope my attorneys are all happy boys and girls this week, 'cause last week I was ready to start knocking some heads. Or at least wearing a black and white striped shirt with a whistle, which is soo last season! One of the attorneys called my client stupid. I mean, hey, dude, way out of bounds, plus, what are you, nine?!

Anyway, to over use my adjective, how amazing was the Dream Suite?! I don't understand why my bedroom can't play cool jungle music when I go to bed, and why don't I have a star scape over my tub??? The real world is kind of a bummer that way I guess.

Old 05-25-2010, 08:07 AM   #806
klam_chowder
Got her own private pool dance on the Podcast cruise
Boy that was one hot run

Hey M&M's

Great to see you on this thread My pleasure - I didn't do much and you guys are such awesome possoms! It will be fab to see you on the cruise

Getting my ABD t-shirt ready

cheers,

text
klam_chowder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 10:30 AM   #807
stenogoddess
DIS Veteran

And with this, I'm off to work!

Old 05-25-2010, 07:13 PM   #808
Dodie
Survived the big crash
Has a personal link to Hugh Jackman
Babe, Im leaving, I must be on my way...

Remember that I said I was doing kind of a hybrid scrapbook from the trip? It's a photo album from Creative Memories that holds about 200 4x6s, some landscape and some portrait. Then I've created some 4x6 digiscraps (at least one for each page) - sometimes these are explanatory/introductory; sometimes they're a way to fit more pictures into the album than it is meant to hold.

I just sent the final ones to be printed, so I should be able to complete the book by the weekend!

Here are some examples of the 60+ inserts I've been working on!

Old 05-25-2010, 08:03 PM   #809
aspen37
Changes In Latitudes, Changes In Attitudes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circusgirl View Post
Thanks again, everyone, for your loving kindness. Your thoughts, prayers and wishes were felt and appreciated more than I can say. I didn't walk that road alone, and I am immensely grateful.

Jennifer, thank you for the pictures!!!! What a delightful, perfect surprise, and as you can imagine they brought me a huge smile that just doesn't quit.
I haven't been around the boards much lately, so I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for your loss Heather. My thoughts are with you.

Backstage Magic Tour April 2010 Trip Report http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2408048
aspen37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 08:07 PM   #810
aspen37
Changes In Latitudes, Changes In Attitudes.

Great scrapbooking pages everyone!

Backstage Magic Tour April 2010 Trip Report http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2408048
aspen37 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: