Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2010, 09:15 AM   #706
Circusgirl
Queen of the Moisture Festival
ALLORA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stenogoddess View Post
HEY DODIE! You might want to hold off a sec on your scrapbook order. Heather has posted a couple of cute photos of you in her Flicker account.

Tonya: There's a cute one of you and your mom in there as well!

Heather: GREAT PHOTOS! Thanks so much for posting them!

Thanks, Lauren! I'm delighted I finally had time to get them posted. I'm thrilled to have access to your fantastic photos, as well as Lynne's. The more the merrier!
Circusgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 09:57 AM   #707
stenogoddess
DIS Veteran

Here's today's layout and then I'm off to work. This was SO MUCH fun. If anyone needs the full res photo from this, just send me your email and I'll send it over! I'll give y'all one guess of who it is that knows right where the camera is!

Old 05-10-2010, 10:04 AM   #708
Carolinagal

Mouseketeer

Loving the pictures!!

WOW - I am enjoying these pictures so much - Heather and Lauren, they are fabulous!! All, if you all haven't yet joined the Flickr group, send me a PM and I will send you the link. Please feel free to load your own pictures - the more the merrier!!

Can you believe it have been almost a month already!?!?

Visit my Disney blog HERE
Carolinagal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 10:47 AM   #709
Tonya2426
Follow me to the next stop for a tasty treat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stenogoddess View Post
HEY DODIE! You might want to hold off a sec on your scrapbook order. Heather has posted a couple of cute photos of you in her Flicker account.

Tonya: There's a cute one of you and your mom in there as well!

Heather: GREAT PHOTOS! Thanks so much for posting them!
Thanks for a heads up. I will have to go and "borrow" it.

DIS Unplugged Cruise - DCL Wonder 4 day - 12/12/10 ~WDW- Grand Floridian - July 2010 ~ABD Backstage Magic w/DIS Unplugged - 4/13/10 ~ WDW - Pop/Dolphin - Dec 2009- DAP ~ - WDW -Oct 2009 -F&W- SSR ~ DIS Unplugged Cruise - DCL Wonder 4 day - 5/10/09 ~ WDW - Pop - Dec 2008- Mousefest ~ WDW- DTD Hilton - Sept 18, 2008 -MNSSHP ~ WDW- Grand Floridian - July 2008 ~ WDW- ASSports/Swan- April 2008 ~ WDW - Pop - Dec 2007- MVMCP - WDW - Oct 2007 -MNSSHP- ASMusic ~ Surprise WDW Birthday Trip - August 2007 - PPP - SSR ~ DCL Wonder - 4 day - 5/27/07 ~ WDW - SOG - March 2007 ~ WDW - Marriott World Ctr- January 2007 ~ WDW - SOG - October 2005 ~ WDW - Grandma's House - April 2005 ~ Contemporary Resort Merchandise CM - 1989 ~ Lost count of WDW visits since Grandma lived in Orlando since before the park was opened and I was there the year the MK opened - they had a chance to purchase the original WDW stock but thought it was too risky so they turned it down - darn, I could have been an heiress
Tonya2426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 11:25 AM   #710
DisneyTaylors
She's the Minnie to my Mickey

Happy Monday Everyone! I am really enjoying everyone's pictures and each one of them brings back a flood of memories. I am waiting in the airport for another business trip to WA. I really wish Jennifer was with me here waiting and were headed to California to do it all over again with our DIS friends!

- Bill
DisneyTaylors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 02:07 PM   #711
corky441

It's not the pace of life than concerns me... it's the sudden stop at the end.

FINALLY - the picture CD/DVD has arrived

I think "Lucky" walked it here

Me & DH(Dino) Kelly K.C. Magoo Emmett
corky441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 02:21 PM   #712
slapwhitey

Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by corky441 View Post

I can't believe we got ours before you guys. Usually takes a good few extra days for us.

Enjoy!
Old 05-10-2010, 02:35 PM   #713
skunkvette
You just have to decide if you’re a Tigger or an Eeyore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corky441 View Post

We finally received ours late on Friday - really enjoyed reviewing the photos and great times we had.

Thanks again to Pete and the gang at Dreams Unlimited for going the extra to allow us to enjoy all of the photos!
skunkvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 10:44 AM   #714
TheTXTaylors5
He's the Mickey to my Minnie

Anyone looking for carry-on bags for the cruise ...

I have a birthday in July. (Hint! Hint!)

Jennifer
2004: CBR; 2006: BC ~ DCL(Wonder); 2007: BCV,YC,BC,SSR,ASMU ~ MVMCP ~ DCL(Magic); 2008: VWL,BCV,SSR,BC,POR Trip Report ,FW(cabin) ~ DCG, PPP,MNSSHP & MVMCP ~ DCL(Wonder); 2009: DLH (DLR) Trip Report, POR Trip Report , SSR Trip Report, BWV Trip Report , POFQ ~ DAP; 2010:BWV(2xs), ABD CA ~ GC (DLR) Trip Report ~ Napa Rose Review, AKV ~ DCL(Wonder) Trip Report; 2011:BCV(2xs), AKV (2xs) ~ F&W, MNSSHP, MVMCP, 1st 5K Race! ~ DCL(Dream);2012: AKV, BWV, BLT ~ F&W, MNSSHP ~ DCL(Fantasy) ~ CC5K;2013: 04/AKV, 05/AKV ~ EEC & F&G, 10/Pop ~ F&W, 12/DLH (DLR), 12/PPH (DLR); 2014: 06/DCL ~ Wonder (Alaska), 08/DLH (DLR), 10/DCL - Magic (Southern Caribbean); 11/AKV;2015: 01/AKV ~ WDW Marathon Weekend, 04/ABD - CA/GCH(DLR)

TheTXTaylors5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 10:50 AM   #715
corky441

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTXTaylors5 View Post

Jennifer
ooooooooooooooooh - Me likey

Wish we had a drooling smilie

Old 05-11-2010, 11:35 AM   #716
Tonya2426

Quote:

Jennifer
I hope the store on the Wonder puts in an extra order for a certain cruise in December. The might find they are running a little low at the end of the cruise.

DIS Unplugged Cruise - DCL Wonder 4 day - 12/12/10 ~WDW- Grand Floridian - July 2010 ~ABD Backstage Magic w/DIS Unplugged - 4/13/10 ~ WDW - Pop/Dolphin - Dec 2009- DAP ~ - WDW -Oct 2009 -F&W- SSR ~ DIS Unplugged Cruise - DCL Wonder 4 day - 5/10/09 ~ WDW - Pop - Dec 2008- Mousefest ~ WDW- DTD Hilton - Sept 18, 2008 -MNSSHP ~ WDW- Grand Floridian - July 2008 ~ WDW- ASSports/Swan- April 2008 ~ WDW - Pop - Dec 2007- MVMCP - WDW - Oct 2007 -MNSSHP- ASMusic ~ Surprise WDW Birthday Trip - August 2007 - PPP - SSR ~ DCL Wonder - 4 day - 5/27/07 ~ WDW - SOG - March 2007 ~ WDW - Marriott World Ctr- January 2007 ~ WDW - SOG - October 2005 ~ WDW - Grandma's House - April 2005 ~ Contemporary Resort Merchandise CM - 1989 ~ Lost count of WDW visits since Grandma lived in Orlando since before the park was opened and I was there the year the MK opened - they had a chance to purchase the original WDW stock but thought it was too risky so they turned it down - darn, I could have been an heiress
Old 05-11-2010, 11:46 AM   #717
Dodie
Survived the big crash
Has a personal link to Hugh Jackman
Babe, Im leaving, I must be on my way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonya2426 View Post
I hope the store on the Wonder puts in an extra order for a certain cruise in December. The might find they are running a little low at the end of the cruise.
They may be running low the first night of the cruise, considering how many of us are chomping at the bit to get our hands on them.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:03 PM   #718
Tonya2426

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodie View Post
They may be running low the first night of the cruise, considering how many of us are chomping at the bit to get our hands on them.
I was sort of planning on being there as soon as the store opens at 6 p.m. - but don't tell anyone

Old 05-11-2010, 12:04 PM   #719
corky441

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonya2426 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodie View Post
Perhaps they should get in contact with Mickey's of Glendale so they'll know what to expect

I think the line for the bags will be longer than the line for Palo reservations.

Old 05-11-2010, 01:29 PM   #720
slapwhitey

Mouseketeer

Quote:

Jennifer
Tracey saw these as well. She already has the parks version. Problem is I won't be on the next cruise to hold her back. I'm guessing she'll be coming home with a new Dooney.

Chris

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: