Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2010, 02:01 PM   #676
DVCsince02
Everyone knows is better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyTaylors View Post
Ooh, do tell for those that were not on PCC1.0

- Bill
:zipping lips:

DVCsince02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 02:12 PM   #677
TheTXTaylors5
He's the Mickey to my Minnie

A little white envelope was left on our doorstep this afternoon. I can't wait to check out the disc!

Jennifer
2004: CBR; 2006: BC ~ DCL(Wonder); 2007: BCV,YC,BC,SSR,ASMU ~ MVMCP ~ DCL(Magic); 2008: VWL,BCV,SSR,BC,POR Trip Report ,FW(cabin) ~ DCG, PPP,MNSSHP & MVMCP ~ DCL(Wonder); 2009: DLH (DLR) Trip Report, POR Trip Report , SSR Trip Report, BWV Trip Report , POFQ ~ DAP; 2010:BWV(2xs), ABD CA ~ GC (DLR) Trip Report ~ Napa Rose Review, AKV ~ DCL(Wonder) Trip Report; 2011:BCV(2xs), AKV (2xs) ~ F&W, MNSSHP, MVMCP, 1st 5K Race! ~ DCL(Dream);2012: AKV, BWV, BLT ~ F&W, MNSSHP ~ DCL(Fantasy) ~ CC5K;2013: 04/AKV, 05/AKV ~ EEC & F&G, 10/Pop ~ F&W, 12/DLH (DLR), 12/PPH (DLR); 2014: 06/DCL ~ Wonder (Alaska), 11/DLR ~ Avengers 1/2 Marathon Weekend (1st 1/2 Marathon!), 11/AKV ~ Annual Thanksgiving Trip; 2015: 01/DLR ~ Star Wars 1/2 Marathon Weekend (5K & 1/2 Marathon), 11/BCV ~ Wine & Dine 1/2 Marathon, 12/AKV & DCL ~ Christmas Trip; 2016: 09/Hawaii ~ Aulani or Disneyland Paris (20th Anniversary Trip)

TheTXTaylors5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 03:09 PM   #678
corky441

It's not the pace of life than concerns me... it's the sudden stop at the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVCsince02 View Post

no no no - not fair

There are ways to make you talk - I didn't earn my asterisk for nothing

Me & DH(Dino) Kelly K.C. Magoo Emmett
corky441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 03:46 PM   #679
DisneyTaylors
She's the Minnie to my Mickey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVCsince02 View Post
Frozen drinks have a tendency to unzip lips.

- Bill

DisneyTaylors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 04:20 PM   #680
Dodie
Survived the big crash
Has a personal link to Hugh Jackman
Babe, Im leaving, I must be on my way...

We got our little white package from ABD today! Yay!

I did the Martini tasting on PCC 1.0, but not the wine tasting. They were BACK-TO-BACK! Those who did both are TRULY dedicated (or something)!

Old 05-07-2010, 04:40 PM   #681
k5jmh

DIS Tech Talk Guru
Ask me about Alpaca poop!
I want to pour that Sauce all over my body

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyKevin View Post
There's a rider in the cruise contract.

*** Kevin can not attend wine tasting.
Really?? I seem to remember a certain B52/Abba fan (other than myself) at the wine tasting. Why would said person miss Gigglefest 2010?

k5jmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 04:45 PM   #682
stenogoddess
DIS Veteran

So, first, thanks everyone who appreciates my scrapping. It really does make me happy

And, second, SOMEONE got his feelings hurt by my "implication" that he didn't appreciate my pages. I have since been informed that they mean "The World" to him and it's not his fault he's been working so hard he can't see straight lately. So basically what this means is poor Jeri is feeling a little over worked and it's making him a little over sensitive. *ahm* So I'm a bad wife for picking at him when he's too tired to think it's funny. oopsy!

He would also like to point out that he has been very helpful with the Cricut as well, George, and thinks there should be some sort of degree program to go with the thing!

Also, Alissa, I told Jeri that I invited you to DL to hang with us for the 1/2 if you wanted to come, and he thought that was an awesome idea. So it's a real invite if you needed a mini break to look forward to.

With all of that out of the way, heeeerrreeeesss LUCKY! (How cool was getting to meet Lucky!?)

Old 05-07-2010, 05:04 PM   #683
stenogoddess
DIS Veteran

And the Sub ride!

Old 05-07-2010, 07:14 PM   #684
spokanemom
DIS Veteran

Awesome pages Lauren!!!

One child makes you a parent. Two children makes you a referee.
spokanemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 07:38 PM   #685
Dodie
Survived the big crash

Wasn't this a BLAST?!!!

Video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC4ZW4zct-w

Last edited by Dodie; 05-07-2010 at 07:43 PM.
Dodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 07:40 PM   #686
dpuck1998
I'm innocent I tell you...innocent! I've been framed!

Worlds second largest Miami Dolphin fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodie View Post
Wasn't this a BLAST?!!!

What an awesome group! Good Peeps right there!

Aug03'Yacht Club Concierge;Feb04'OKW;Oct04'Poly;Jan05'SSR;Jan06'SoG;April06'BCV/RPR;Jan07'BCV;
March07'Cruis'en;Sept07'HRH/MNSSHP;Dec07'Xmas@BCV;June08'VWL;May09'AKV/Podcast Cruise;Dec09'BCV/AKV for Xmas
April10'POR
dpuck1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 09:31 PM   #687
Circusgirl
Queen of the Moisture Festival
ALLORA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodie View Post
Oh! I just remembered something! I had a VERY detailed dream this morning before the alarm went off. We were still on our trip. We were on the motor coach headed somewhere.

You were all there. So were Jaime and Michael. (I feel a little bit like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz telling you that.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by corky441 View Post
OK this is really really weird . . .

Dino told me yesterday that he had a dream about being on the bus with everyone. He didn't remember the dream too much, but said he felt happy when he woke up

I have been realizing how much I don't feel the usual Disney withdrawal. In a way it as though the trip is still going. I'm definitely still on the bus.

Hmmm...maybe living a day over and over again like in "Groundhog Day" wouldn't be so bad if it involved breakfast at Club 33, Walt's Apartment and the Dream Suite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spokanemom View Post
First and foremost, my heart goes out to you all dealing with painful family things now. I wish you all peace.

Second, I have been staying off the boards a lot since we got back from vacation. I have not even really looked at my pictures. I am having a VERY severe post-vacation depression! I don't have a trip planned and that is not the norm and I think it is playing havoc with my mind.

I would love to join you all on the cruise, but I don't think I can swing the cost of a single supplement and my kids can not get out of school and my DH will have used up his vacation time on dumb things like hunting by that time. So, I am feeling sorry for myself and I just can't muster enough happiness to relive the ABD trip. Yet. I know the time will come and it will be wonderful. But for now, I am trying to gather enough will just to come back to the boards and check stuff out.

I have been able to listen to the podcasts though. I am proud of myself!

And just to chime in on the CDs, I got nuthin'. But I got my ABD stuff later than most of you as well.

Take care!

I happen to know that you would make some lucky person a fabulous cruise roommate!
Circusgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 12:26 AM   #688
Circusgirl
Queen of the Moisture Festival
ALLORA!!!

Lauren - I am captivated by your scrapbook pages!
Circusgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 09:58 AM   #689
meg8182000
Mouseketeer

Question re El Capitan

Hey guys - loving all the reviews and info from your tour last month.

I was wondering if maybe you could give me a little advise about something. I'd like to go see Toy Story 3 at the El Capitan when I go out to LA for my Backstage Magic tour in August. I think to just save time I'm going to pre-purchase VIP tickets but can't make up my mind as to where to sit. I could get front row mezz or rows 7 thru 9 are available in the orch. I know that you all got to tour the theatre on your tour and that some even show a movie there. Any insights you can give I'd appreciate.

Also, any other suggestions on things to do during our free time in LA would be great.

Thanks,

meg

meg8182000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 10:32 AM   #690
Dodie
Survived the big crash

I will NOT pretend (or even aspire) to be as talented as Lauren regarding digital scrapbooking. I use the Creative Memories software and usually just create kind of an embellished photo album using one of their albums. For this trip, I've chosen their Disney Picfolio Milestones album...

This allows you to insert 4x6 pictures and do some digiscrap 4x6 inserts to place on certain pages to embellish, explain, journal, etc.

I've spent some time this morning creating an 8x10 that I will attach to the inside of the front cover. Here it is...

I ordered my selected pictures from the ABD DVD last night. As soon as those get here, I can choose from all of my printed photos and figure out where I'll need to insert those digiscrap 4x6s. Then I'll have fun creating those!

Last edited by Dodie; 05-08-2010 at 10:39 AM.
Dodie is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: