Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Resort Community Threads & Photo-Video
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2014, 11:20 AM   #1
mrsB76
Earning My Ears

Beach club garden view rooms

Hi, we're planning on booking our very first holiday to DisneyWorld and really like the look of the Beach Club Resort. However, the tour operator we're booking with is giving us the option of a "family room with garden view" - we are a family of 2 adults and 2 children (9 and 7 years), on the website there is no reference to family rooms only the double (which is another option given to us). Could anyone enlighten me to what the sleeping arrangements would be in this "family room"? (I'm guessing the double is 2 queens?) many thanks.
mrsB76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 05:17 PM   #2
natebenma
DIS Veteran

to posting on the DIS!

Yes, most of the rooms at the Beach Club have 2 Queen Beds. There are some (not sure how many) that have a daybed as well, and there are very few rooms that have a King-sized bed, but 4 people would not be assigned to that room.

I haven't really heard the description "family room" and I would be curious to know how that differs from a double room.

This particular forum where you posted is the Resort Photo thread, and is not as active as the Resort subforum.

Each of the Disney resorts has a volunteer managed FAQ thread here on the DIS. You can find the one for the Beach & Yacht Club by clicking on the link in my signature.

Dee
natebenma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 04:21 PM   #3
mrsB76
Earning My Ears

Thank you so much! This is a great source of information. Really enjoying reading the posts. Beach Club booked for next summer, cannot wait!
mrsB76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: