Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2010, 10:15 PM   #16
TokyoDina
DIS Veteran

Well I'm all packed for Disney World! So as soon as I get back I can book my ADRs for Disney Land! I can't wait! I'm almost completely packed and we leave this Sunday! Just trying to get the last minute things done! I'm so excited! Saturday is going to last forever!
TokyoDina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 05:14 PM   #17
mamaso
Mouseketeer

Nice pictures! Have fun! Can't wait to read more about your vacation!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-22-2010, 11:16 AM   #18
TokyoDina
DIS Veteran

I will start my TR from WDW very soon. I'm looking into getting the DDP for this trip but I'm not so sure if it's worth it since we are going for only two days? Anyone think it's still worth it?
Old 05-23-2010, 04:22 PM   #19
TokyoDina
DIS Veteran

My TR for WDW if you are interested.

I booked The Blue Bayou for my birthday and Ariel's Grotto for the day after. Since it is only a two day trip I thought it'd be fun to do one more character meal. It might be our last trip for a couple of years so I better get all my fun in that I can. We are planning on making a family. And not that there is anything wrong with taking babies to the parks. I don't think we'd be ready to take our future baby to the park until they are a lot older like 3.

I can't wait! I didn't do the DDP. I think we are going to do CS otherwise. Trying to make this trip a lot cheaper than our WDW one.
Old 05-25-2010, 03:05 PM   #20
smithpack
Mouseketeer

Hey Girl!! I just noticed that you had this PTR/TR going on. So, which Disneyland are you going too? The one in California this time? Glad your dog is doing ok! I loved all the pictures you posted of you two. You are very beautiful!!
Old 05-25-2010, 09:28 PM   #21
TokyoDina
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithpack View Post
Hey Girl!! I just noticed that you had this PTR/TR going on. So, which Disneyland are you going too? The one in California this time? Glad your dog is doing ok! I loved all the pictures you posted of you two. You are very beautiful!!
Hey how are you?? You know what's funny? I was just thinking about you and I was gonna PM and ask you how the baby was doing.

Well this is a lucky year! Since we got super cheap tickets from our base we decided to take a trip to WDW and we just got back last week. We are going to DL for my 27th birthday in July. I know it's going to be packed and busy and a mad house. But I want to go and see what it's like and it's my birthday so it'll be worth it! I think I said already I've got ADR's for Ariel's Grotto and the Blue Bayou. It's gonna be nice cause DH and I are going to drive out there since it's only a 7 hour drive and then spend 2 days at Disney. Go to San Diego to see the in laws cause if they found out were were in the state and didn't go see them they'd be hurt. And then I think we are going to head back to Tucson on Sunday. It's gonna be a busy little week. I can't wait! And a nice break from the desert!

Yes, everything was taken care of with Drizzt and when we got him back home he slept for two days! He had too much fun playing with the other dogs I think!
Old 05-28-2010, 02:00 AM   #22
TokyoDina
DIS Veteran

So now where for June. But it looks like we are going to Vegas for the 4th of July. I have been going there for the past two years. I think it's a mad house and I'm glad I have family that lives there otherwise I don't think I'd go. But it should be fun! Maybe I can find something Disney related when we go there. We've got gift cards from the DVC. So we'll see how it goes.
Old 05-28-2010, 08:25 AM   #23
smithpack
Mouseketeer

WOW, You are such the traveler!! Enjoy it while you can. I read that you guys are getting ready to start a family soon. I hope that you will have an easy pregnancy when that time comes. I have always enjoyed being pregnant. The first three months are not very fun, but after that it is awesome. I love feeling the baby move, and knowing that your body is making that baby. It is so hard to describe until you experience it for yourself.

I have never been to Vegas. But I have also never been to Paris, or Tokyo, or even California for that matter. I have basically spent my whole life in southeast America. When my kids are older, we will travel more. I will just have to live vicariously through you until then.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:40 AM   #24
TokyoDina
DIS Veteran

Quote:
WOW, You are such the traveler!! Enjoy it while you can. I read that you guys are getting ready to start a family soon. I hope that you will have an easy pregnancy when that time comes. I have always enjoyed being pregnant. The first three months are not very fun, but after that it is awesome. I love feeling the baby move, and knowing that your body is making that baby. It is so hard to describe until you experience it for yourself.

I have never been to Vegas. But I have also never been to Paris, or Tokyo, or even California for that matter. I have basically spent my whole life in southeast America. When my kids are older, we will travel more. I will just have to live vicariously through you until then.
I have to admit that since I joined the military and since I got married I've travel a lot more. I love to travel. Vegas and SoCal are regular places we go because DH's parents live there. We'd go to GA more often but plane tickets are soooo expensive. I didn't go to Tokyo on my own money thankfully! I would have never been able to afford it. But when I got stationed over there I traveled as much as I could every weekend. I can't say we were ever really at home during the weekend .

Yeah we are planning when DH gets back from training. Hopefully it'll happen quickly but we aren't in a rush. We are going to go to Key West which will negate our WDW world trip but it'll be nice to put Disney off for a bit and hopefully start a family.
Old 06-09-2010, 11:00 PM   #25
TokyoDina
DIS Veteran

I'm at 41 days now! I can't wait. I'm still waiting to purchase the tickets. I have been searching around for a better deal but I think the one we are getting from work might be our best bet at the moment. Oh well it's not a a horrible deal. But I wish I could get a better one.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:04 AM   #26
TokyoDina
DIS Veteran

28 days! Yay! It turns out that my in laws would kill us if the found out that we were in the State of California and we didn't go visit them. So after our trip to Disney we are going to San Diego for the weekend and then back home.

I found a great Maxi dress for my trip and an awesome pair of shorts. I think my color this time will be green. I tend to wear a certain color each time I go to the parks. That way I don't end up packing every shoe in my closet! I might need a purse too but I don't think I'll buy a new one. But I am going to look for sandals because the flip flops I have might not cut it. A good friend sent me a very pretty lily to put in my hair that matches my Maxi dress! So I'll have my stitch ears and a Maxi dress! It's gonna be awesome!
Old 06-23-2010, 08:36 AM   #27
smithpack
Mouseketeer

Your trip is coming up fast!!!

That is funny that you pick a color for each trip. It makes sense though. Can't wait to see you with your stitch ears back on. Did you ever find a deal with the airfare?
Old 06-23-2010, 08:45 AM   #28
TokyoDina
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Your trip is coming up fast!!!

That is funny that you pick a color for each trip. It makes sense though. Can't wait to see you with your stitch ears back on. Did you ever find a deal with the airfare?
No I didn't so we are just going to drive. It's only 8 hours. Which isn't bad. And DH is from SoCal so I don't have to worry about driving there since he is used to the drivers there.

I can't wait either this time the Stitch Ears are going to be the first thing I pack! I can't believe I forgot for our trip to WDW. I think I was just so worried about everything else it didn't occur to me that I didn't pack my ears until we were half way to the air port.
Old 06-27-2010, 10:50 AM   #29
TokyoDina
DIS Veteran

My Dad came to visit us this weekend. He will be coming back again in September to stay with me while my husband is gone for six months. But we were planning to all meet up in San Diego for Thanksgiving.

It was brought up that we have never been to DL together. EVER. My parents are divorced and like most cases I lived with my mother my whole life....

I'm not sad about it and it's not a sob story.

But anyway we have decided we are going to go to DL together for Thanksgiving. Yes, I know the holiday is crazy and we may not get on that maybe rides. But I'm planning it already! It will be very special to us and something that we can share as a family! It's special to him because his father visited DL back in 1971 and he talked about it forever when he returned to Turkey. And ever since then the whole family has wanted to go. I've been so many times they think it's in my blood how much I love it there. So there will be a PTR for my first Thanksgiving Trip with my Dad aka (Baba which is dad in Turkish).

Wow what 23 days till I turn 27! I'm ready let's do this!
Old 06-30-2010, 09:31 PM   #30
TokyoDina
DIS Veteran

Vegas on Friday! I can't wait!!! I'm ready to go already dang it!

I'll post some pictures I'm sure when I get back. I have everything ready to go for DL. I wish I could update with more exciting things...but I think besides Vegas things just aren't that exciting right now. Ha!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: